Big City Home of Amazing Pizza (UC/AU,Adult)*2 Needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He takes my hand in his and states a sexy "Iz will come wit." Smirking from ear to ear he helps me move through the crowd a bit and when he speaks up I immediately know we've found her ,and it doesn't look to good. "Is that ya friend?" Some drunk bastard is trying to put moves on Liz that she obviously ain't accepting. I'm about to step in whe I see the dark haired guy, Zan, we'd met in the tat parlor come to her rescue. "Yeah thats her." I reply with a relieved sigh.

At least she's not alone. Rath helps me get to her side and it looks as though there may be a fight of some kind. Rath appears to be on the ready but I'd like to avoid a brawl in in any way possible. "Hey buddy why don't you get to steppin'". I tell the intoxicated fella. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I hadn't expected to have to flexs with anyone tonight but was always ready for a good fight. Looking at Zan I could tell that if this drunk didn't back off he was going to take great pleasure in beating him to a pulp. I hear, "Hey buddy why don't you get to steppin'". and am reminded why this drunk is pissing me off. I really wanted to spend time with her and now my time was interrupted cause of this fool.

The drunk blinks while looking from Zan to me and then back at Zan. He obviously must have seen the murderious look in Zan's brown eyes cause he quickly turned and practically ran away. Turning my attention back to the girls, I ask, "Ya friend okay?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

The intoxicated idiot looks from Zan to Rath and seems to ponder his chances. Once he saw that they weren't good he scramed. Maybe he wasn't so stupid after all. Rath turns to me and asks, "Ya friend okay?" Shaking my head I answer honestly, "I'm not sure." Putting myself directly in front of her I notice her non responce with concern. "Liz?" I question trying not to show the worry etching my features. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

She shakes her head and answers, "i'm not sure." I watch her move to stand in front of her friend. I can tell she is worried as she says, "Liz?" I remain silent since there is nothing that I can really do. People like that shoudn't be allowed into clubs, I think while waiting to see if Liz is going to be okay. I hoped she was, then I could continue where we left off.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

"Liz?" I hear my name called and I blink my eyes. I see Maria. "I'm fine." I tell her not really sure if I was fine. I look to Zan and smile, " Thanks." I look back to Maria and I see Rath with her, "Thank ya all." I tell them, "I think I's gonna go on home." I say to Maria. "I's not feelin so well."
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Bumping for Ava and Zan
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

She looks a tad dazed and confued to say the least. "I'm fine." She responds almost instantly. I'm not sure she really even believes it herself. She looks to Zan and mumbles a polite, " Thanks." Then she turns back to Rath and I and replies, "Thank ya all." She studies the floor for a moment before continuing. "I think I's gonna go on home." I analyze her weary expression worriedly. "I's not feelin so well." She explains reluctantly.

I give her a nod of understanding. "Okay Chica, Do you want me to come with?" I question not really wanting to leave Rath just yet but also feeling scared for my best friend. She just went though an awful ordeal and probably needs me. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Bumping :lol:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Bump
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Did the others quit?