The Island (ADULT/AU/CC) *Starting - 6 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hunter

" So... this is way too Gilligans Island for me. I have the sneaking suspecion that I'm going to be the Mary Anne of the group," Hailey says, smoothing out her dress and looking up, obviously trying for small talk.

"Who do you think you'd be? I'm guessing the professor."

Grinning, I look up at her. "Well, I'd always aspired to be the professor, but occasionally Gilligan sneaks his way in," I joke, and before I can say anything else, I hear an unmistakable crack from the woods. That was definitely a gunshot. I would know.

"Did you hear that?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Hailey*

Hunter's grin widens and he actually takes my question in with a thoughtful stride. "Well, I'd always aspired to be the professor, but occasionally Gilligan sneaks his way in," I giggle at his witty joke but my laughter is ceased by a loud crack from the woods. Was that what I think it is? "Did you hear that?" He questions and I nod my head emphatically. "Sounded like gunfire." I admonish before meeting his eyes worriedly. "You aren't gonna leave me are you?" I inquire with pleading eyes. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Uh... yeah I'll pass on that. "I'm not going in there." She crosses her arms. "Good Luck with that one."

"Please?" I ask her. "I'll stand in front of you and everything...that way you can run away whilst I die" I joke. "Please?" I ask again with a pleading expression.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hunter

"Sounded like gunfire," Hailey says, looking up worriedly at the sound. Well, yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. But not everyone can recognize gunfure. It sounds like a car backfiring. But then again, why would there be a car on an island. "You aren't gonna leave me are you?" She asks moments later, looking up at me with pleading eyes. God, now how am I gonna say no to that??

"You can come with me, but I feel like I should go check it out," I say quietly, standing. Instantly, I feel a little dizzy, and put a hand to my head, but then I straighten myself out and look down at her still injured leg.

"That is, if you are alright to stand?"
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Sean

"This is just too wierd.... I don't like this..." Tess says. I nod my head, agreeing. Yes, very weird.

"Maybe I should go and check it out." I say hoping to maybe find the gun. I start to get up and it's kind of hard with the pain in my leg.

Liz

"This is just too wierd.... I don't like this..." Says tess and I nod.

"Maybe I should go and check it out." Sean says and tries to get up, the strain clearly showing on his face. I get up and start to help him up.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Please?" He bats those long eyelashes at me, but I stand firm. "I'll stand in front of you and everything...that way you can run away whilst I die" He attempts to joke but I see the desperation within his amber eyes. "Please?" He pleads and I feel my resolve melting. "Fine." I relent while uncrossing my arms. "But if I get killed I'm going to come back and haunt your ass." He seems alright with that arangement. "Lead the way." I command with a no nonsence attitude.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Hailey*

"You can come with me, but I feel like I should go check it out," He replies hesitatingly. My hero stands and places his hand to his head. I peer up at him worriedly. Maybe his head wound is worse than we imagined. He straightens up reluctantly and looks down at my injured leg.
"That is, if you are alright to stand?" Determined to be strong I press my hands on the tree trunk and push myself to my feet. Leaning all my weight on my good leg I raise my eyes to meet his.

"I'm fine. I can make it." I'm not quite sure who I am trying to convince more. Him or myself. Limping forward, I set my jaw. I can do this. "Ready as I'll ever be." I acknowledge with a forced smile. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~TESS~~~~~
"Maybe I should go and check it out."
I blink nervously "Is that...Is that wise?" I ask terrified. "I mean...it was a gun shot, wasn't it?" I say biting my lip.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Fine."
I give her a grateful smile as she uncrosses her arms.
"But if I get killed I'm going to come back and haunt your ass."
I have to try hard not to laugh at that. Haunt my ass indeed...

"Lead the way."
I nod and start to lead the way off the beach and into the jungle. It's deadly quiet. "Can you see anything?" I whisper quietly to her.

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
Leaving Isabel and Alex for the time being, I decide to start on my task. Walking over to Hailey and Hunter, I wonder how on EARTH I'm going to do this.

"Hey" I say. "A few of us are going into the jungle to find out what that was...wanna come with?" I ask.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He seems genuinely grateful for my company so I decide to humor him in his endeavors. He nods to show me he understands and begins walking off the beach and into the jungle. I follow closely behind him and only turn around once to look longingly back at the beach where I felt safe. Shaking my head I try to clear all thoughts of vicious savages and instead imagine what I’m going to say when I win my next Grammy. I forgot to thank all the little people last time and…

Max interrupts my thoughts as well as the eerie silence when he whispers, "Can you see anything?" Scanning the immediate area I don’t notice anything out of the ordinary. “No, just trees and a lot of dirt.” I answer honestly. “Maybe over there.” I gesture toward a wooded patch toward the left of us. “What do you think? Do we dare venture into the great unknown?” I question with a little giggle. I am having way too much fun with this.

When I’m stressed out I tend to go one of two ways. It’s either joke around or freak out. I’ll go with option A. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“No, just trees and a lot of dirt. Maybe over there.”
She gestures to a wooden patch on the left.

“What do you think? Do we dare venture into the great unknown?”
And I thought I was high...

"Lets" I mumble as I lead her in the direction she pointed. I lead her through the deserted jungle until I swear I could have heard something on the left. "Did you hear that?" I whisper looking around.

But I couldn't see anything. I look around...and then see something on the ground.

I run over to see a guy on the floor with a bullet wound.

He's dead.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.