Weddings by Liz (AU/CC TEEN) *Important Note*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~
I shrug. "She knows how I feel. She said shes fine with it. And if she decides its not what she wants well... Ill find someone else I like" I say flippantly before drinking more beer. Theres a million other Tess's out there, Im sure of it. I just need to fine em.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

OT: I'm temping for Tess until we can recast her. Unfortunately, our player has not been able to be around for a while and I haven't heard from her.

~TESS~

I stand up, placing my purse on my shoulder and nod. "I'm ready when you are," I tell Isabel. Smiling at Alex, I give him a small wave. "Bye, Alex, have fun!"

We walk to Isabel's car and climb in, heading for the wedding coordinator's place.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

I think it's kind of sad that Max feels that way. I know that if Isabel left me, I'd be devastated. Maybe that's why Max feels that way. He doesn't know what real love is yet. I debate on whether to say this out loud but decide against it. He'll find out sooner or later, I'm sure. Instead, I change the subject, hoping he won't try to talk me out of marriage again.

"So do you think the Braves have a shot at making it to the World Series and actually winning this year?" I ask. I love baseball.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I shrug. I aint a fan of baseball, believe it or not. Just not. "Dunno, nor do I really care" I tell him bluntly as I swig some more beer.

I look at Alex and change the conversation back to the one before. "Are you SURE you really wanna get married? I mean you'll be.... welll married!" I say before laughing... a somewhat tipsy laugh.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

hey guys, so sorry for being absent! hugs mellie

p.s BUMP!!
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, so would everyone be interested in starting this back up again? I really had been looking forward to this one but we'd still need an Isabel, either temp or perm since I haven't heard from Buffsteraddict. What do you guys think? I'm still ready to go with it but I certainly can't play by myself. LOL!
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

LOL! :lol: ...well Im in! :) :D
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Buffsteraddict I believe went on holiday for a few weeks. I PMed her about a month ago and she immediately replied saying she was away and would be back soon...

But anyway I would love to start this back up!