All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 2!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

His left eyebrow raises up as a clear indication that he may not be entirely opposed to the idea of corruption. Men. They are so easy. I attempt in vain to stifle a giggle. I have to admit I‘ve thought about it once or twice myself. Still, I‘ll be damned if I let him know that. Revealing those wicked fantasies would give him an edge. I like being the one who remains aloof and nonchalant. It‘s a defense mechanism I have perfected to keep from getting hurt.

If people don’t know that they hold any effect over emotions whatsoever they can’t use it to their advantage. "Right," He replies with an eager grin. Seems like he can‘t wait to get out of here also. His eyes twinkle with something I can‘t quite pin point as he continues, "and hey I promise I'll drive safely," Rising his hand forward he links his pinkie finger with mine in an innocent childhood gesture that immediately touches deep inside me.

Faith fills my features as his gaze becomes rather intense. I trust him. “Good.” I evaluate while deliberately adverting my eyes so he doesn’t witness the emotion within them. Why does this man cause sensations long since forgotten sensations to surface at the wrong time? His tender acts make me want to throw myself into his strong arms and rest my head upon his firm chest. To lose myself in his protective embrace seems like the simplest version of Heaven imaginable.

Facing the dismantling group I call out my farewell, “Well guys, I’m out. Have fun and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Pausing in contemplation I comment on my previous statement. “That does leave a hell of a lot for you to work with but make the best of it.” I giggle before turning and linking my arm with Michael’s. “Looks like you are playing Chauffer tonight.” I state with a pleased smile. “Take me home, Jeeves”

I lean my head on his shoulder and let him lead me toward the door. He smells so wonderful. It’s not a cologne I recognize. More like it may be his natural scent. What man just smells delicious unto himself? I’m going to have trouble out of this one. He’s just too good to be true. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Thank you for the offer, Iz but I don't want to intrude or anything. I'll be fine driving home, really." he says after very smoothly taking the glass out of my hands and twirling me around,all in one graceful move

Wrapping my arms around his waist I breathe in his scent and nuzzle his neck affectionately,"I'm more awake than it appears, I promise."

"Hmmm" I don't say anything immediately not wanting to end our embrace,simply loving this intimate moment we're sharing but then I realise unless I put my foot down he'll leave and I'm not going to stand for that.

Pulling away slightly I look up at him,"You're not going anywhere tonight Alex,I don't want you driving home at this hour and then someone mugging you as you're entering your house and someone holding you up on a lonely road."

I notice his grin.Okay so I sound highly paranoid and slightly crazy but that doesn't matter. "I know I sound mad but look by the time you reach home it'll be about 3am,you might as well sleep here.Please,I insist."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I know I sound mad but look by the time you reach home it'll be about 3am,you might as well sleep here.Please,I insist."

Isabel argues with me after slightly pulling away from our embrace. I really am tired and just getting into a bed and falling a sleep sounds like paradise to me right now.

"Iz, you make it hard for me to argue here." I complain weakly, knowing I'm losing this battle. "Like you said, it's late, I don't want you start preparing the guest room or something."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Like you said, it's late, I don't want you start preparing the guest room or something."

I swat him on his arm,"Oh shut up...you're not being a burden here and I wouldn't have asked you to stay if it was going to be a hassel.Seriously Alex,stop being such a fuddy-duddy." I grin at him teasingly

"Now" I take his arm and pull him towards the guest bedroom,upon entering I point to the closet "In there you'll find the boxers and t-shirt and fresh linen if you want though the bed is already made.The bathrom has tooth-paste and a fresh toothbrush,as well."

Moving back to the door,I step in to the corridor,"I'll be in my room if you need anything else.Don't be shy."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, guys we've hit the 50th page of the thread so I'm starting thread #3! Wow! We've made it to 3 threads! That's so cool. Everyone is doing a great job, BTW.

Beth aka littleroswell
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

What's a fuddy-duddy? I wonder as Isabel drags, eh ... leasds me down the hall to what I assume is the guest bedroom. Yes, the guest bedroom, I can't help but wonder where her bedroom is and what it looks like ... hm... I guess I'll be thinking about that a bit before I fall asleep tonight.

I smile politely when Iz shows me the bathroom (should have known she has a spare tooth brush for visitors) and where her father's clothes are. I don't think I'll need them since I normally am just wearing boxers/briefs at night and luckily, I'm wearing mine again.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything else.Don't be shy."

Woah! There was certainly a sexual meaning behind that statement! Or was there? I'm pretty tired so who knows what my brain is coming up with.

I begin unbuttoning my shirt when I realize something. Quickly moving towards the closed door, I open it and peer outside left and right. Aha! Isabel's just about to enter her room which I assume is her bedroom. Oh God, her bedroom! If I were more like a jock, I'd insist in sleeping in it with her or do something more than sleeping but ... I ain't a jock. Damnit!

I grin slightly embarrassed when Isabel notices me and looks at me questiongly. "Well, just wanted to check where your room is in case I have questions or complaints."

Then I frown slightly, "Uh ... not to be pushy or anything but ... no goodnight kiss?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics