Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

BlondeDramaQueen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BlondeDramaQueen »

Spacegal17 wrote:I was wondering if anyone could make a 'How To Save A Life' Max/Liz video. (I would do it myself but i'm hopless!)

I was thinking of like having Max driving around aimlessly while having flashbacks of Liz.

For example - him and Liz arguing and fighting at some points. Having fun at some points. after each flash backs (The Chours) the video would relfect back to Max driving around.

The ending could be where Liz has been shot and Max is trying to stop the bleeding (It doesn't have to be an alien video but it can be if you want) but it doesn't work and Liz dies in the Crashdown. (Flashback)

The end of the video would go back to Max but this time he is like staring off into space - maybe like he is looking at a tombstone.

I really hope someone could take this up.

Here's a Link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricscafe.com/f/fray/009.htm
I would take it but I don't know where to get the clips! I love that song so I hope someone does take it. If not I'll see what I can do with the few clips I have, maybe someone will tell me where to get some !
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Could someone make me a Dean Winchester/Lana Lang video using the song Already Over by Red?

Thanks
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

BlondeDramaQueen wrote:
Spacegal17 wrote:I was wondering if anyone could make a 'How To Save A Life' Max/Liz video. (I would do it myself but i'm hopless!)

I was thinking of like having Max driving around aimlessly while having flashbacks of Liz.

For example - him and Liz arguing and fighting at some points. Having fun at some points. after each flash backs (The Chours) the video would relfect back to Max driving around.

The ending could be where Liz has been shot and Max is trying to stop the bleeding (It doesn't have to be an alien video but it can be if you want) but it doesn't work and Liz dies in the Crashdown. (Flashback)

The end of the video would go back to Max but this time he is like staring off into space - maybe like he is looking at a tombstone.

I really hope someone could take this up.

Here's a Link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricscafe.com/f/fray/009.htm
I would take it but I don't know where to get the clips! I love that song so I hope someone does take it. If not I'll see what I can do with the few clips I have, maybe someone will tell me where to get some !
Does the clips need to be video clips or just still clips? I know where you can get still clips - The Crashdown.com but i have no idea about videos.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
BlondeDramaQueen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I can do still clips, but I think it would be better if I had video clips! It would turn out better.

But I think I'll take this one, seeing as how I can make something with the clips I have. That is if you want me to, I can get it done within a week or two(if not sooner!). So I'll try and get something together soon! Oh and your in luck because the one (literally) cd I have is The Fray! (my collection is back in the US and I couldn't part with my fray cd!

So to sum it all um I'll take it and use video clips!
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Got a challenge, would like it to be Max and Liz.. and very angsty if anyone likes to make those kind. More focusing on Liz leaving Max

The song used is "Running Away' By Midnight Hour. I can send you the song, they dont have a CD released yet with the song so might not be able to find it, but I have it LOL.

Here are the lyrics for it

Don't lie and say that it's OK.
It's alright here, there's nothing more to say.
So I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.

Don't tell me, I don't want to play.
It's too late for you to make me stay.
No, I won't stay.
So I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.

And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place.
And farther than you can find me, I'm leaving
Yeah I'm leaving today.
And I, I'll never let you find me.
I'm leaving you behind with the past
No, I won't look back.
And I don't want to hear your reasons.
Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay.

And try, and try to understand me
And try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay
I, I'm moving on from this place
I'm leaving and I won't quit running away.

I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

BlondeDramaQueen wrote:I can do still clips, but I think it would be better if I had video clips! It would turn out better.

But I think I'll take this one, seeing as how I can make something with the clips I have. That is if you want me to, I can get it done within a week or two(if not sooner!). So I'll try and get something together soon! Oh and your in luck because the one (literally) cd I have is The Fray! (my collection is back in the US and I couldn't part with my fray cd!

So to sum it all um I'll take it and use video clips!
Great! I can't wait to see it. You could try and PM POM and see if she knows where to get Video Clips.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
BlondeDramaQueen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

My Roswell/SPN crossover. Its for my fic, but feel free to take a look!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLosqYrxHqs
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

Hello all! It feels like forever since I made a new Roswell video, but I finally finished one over winter break. Thought I'd share ^_^
It's a completely out of context video of Liz getting even with Max for cheating on her. Liz finally gets pissed and grows a backbone ^_^ Aside from the clips that are taken from the song's original music video, all the clips are from projects Shiri Appleby or Jason Behr have done. Hopefully it all flows well.
Please Right Click and Save

Also, for those who are looking for Roswell clips, I have some posted at my site you might want to check out (link is below). I'm always posting more, too.
Luvs
Image Image
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Dude! I love that song! I downloaded it a couple of months ago even though I'm not much of a country fan :oops:
Great vid :D Very nice editting
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Kuddos to you, Erin! That was a great video, I absolutely loved it!! :wink: :D

-Cyn-
<center>Image