Heroes

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Peter Kicks Ass! I found myself cheering for him through the whole first part of this episode, especially when he went up against HRG.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

HAH! Me too! I love Peter, lol. And I really like Claire too.

And Sylar.....I hope Mohinder wants to blast the radio, and I hope it busts his ear drums. LOL.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I thought Peter was awesome in this episode, too.... Until he went invisible and started taunting and beating up Isaak. Then... I was over it. :? I was kinda disappointed, too, because he was finally starting to show a little character.

I dunno... I have high expectations. lol
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

cardinalgirl wrote:I thought Peter was awesome in this episode, too.... Until he went invisible and started taunting and beating up Isaak. Then... I was over it. :? I was kinda disappointed, too, because he was finally starting to show a little character.

I dunno... I have high expectations. lol
The whole thing with Isaac didn't bother me because of how mad he was at Isaak. After all, he finally found Claude and was making some headway with his powers and then in his eyes Isaak sent HRG partially out of jealousy. I can see that happening in real life.

I am so sick of Sylar though. He's like the shark in Jaws, scarier when not seen.

As for Claire, I loved her. She's got a lot of guts by showing her hand to her dad and telling him that she remembers everything. At first I thought that she put not only herself but the Haitian in danger but I also thought that maybe her dad might think it was part of her regeneration powers.

Drifter Love

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

LittleBit wrote:I am so sick of Sylar though. He's like the shark in Jaws, scarier when not seen.
Ditto, ditto, ditto. And I adored Claire, too. Really when this started I thought she was going to drive me crazy, but I just love her.

ETA:
LittleBit wrote:I can see that happening in real life.
Thus my "I have high expectations" statement. lol I think I wouldn't have been annoyed by it if the rest of the episode had been setting Peter up in my mind as the good alternative to Sylar, somebody who was trying to practice control over himself and learning to use his powers for good instead of evil (surely there's a less cliché way of saying that, but oh well. heehee). And then, right after that he does all that to Isaak, being petty over a girl.

But then again, maybe Simone dying will be sealing the deal with him. She was shot because of him (and Isaak's paranoia, but Peter will blame himself with partial reason to) and it'll seal in that whole "with great power comes great responsibility" thing.

On another note... poor Ando, being left behind. :(
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

I was kind of glad to see Simone die. She bugged me. Nothing I could put my finger on, just did. I guess Isaak didn't see that one coming.

I don't like how the writers have taken the Isaak/Peter relationship, I know that they are jealous of each other but in the past they have worked together. Now they are clearly enemies and I don't like that.

What did you guys think of Hope? I liked her ability. If I had that ability, maybe I could get all of my unfinished fanfiction done.

Drifter Love

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Yeah, I was also smiling with glee when Simone died. I found her character terribly boring and she didn't really add anything to show, IMO.

The Isaac/Peter things bugs me a bit, too, but I'll wait until the end of sweeps to see for sure where they are heading with them. I hate how quick Isaac is to judge Peter.
LittleBit wrote:What did you guys think of Hope?
What Hope the technopath or whatever the heck it's called? Wireless-connection-inside-head chick?

I'm both disturbed and fascinated by Sylar. I was practically yelling at my TV for Mohinder to freakin' see the signs that "Zane" is not who he says he is. You would think that with such intimate access to DNA, blood, phone calls to these people and whatnot that he'd be able to obtain a photograph of the person. Even with that little nitpick of mine, the story arc's still very intriguing.

I heart Hiro. His mission, Ando, and the whole time-travelling bit. So much love!

Linderman, too, intrigues me in Sylar-like ways. I am dying to see what's up with him and the guy who erases memories (which always reminds me of Tess and her mindwarping abilities).
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

StarGazing101 wrote:I'm both disturbed and fascinated by Sylar. I was practically yelling at my TV for Mohinder to freakin' see the signs that "Zane" is not who he says he is. You would think that with such intimate access to DNA, blood, phone calls to these people and whatnot that he'd be able to obtain a photograph of the person.
Especially considering how long his father worked with him... :roll:

But that's besides the point. And yeah, I didn't care much for Simone. She had pretty eyes, but other than that she bored me. :wink:
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

LittleBit wrote:I was kind of glad to see Simone die. She bugged me. Nothing I could put my finger on, just did. I guess Isaak didn't see that one coming.

I don't like how the writers have taken the Isaak/Peter relationship, I know that they are jealous of each other but in the past they have worked together. Now they are clearly enemies and I don't like that.
The first part of that really made me laugh. And I'm in total agreement with you. I didn't like Simone and even Matt's starting to get on my nerves.

As for Sylar I hope he does something smarter soon. Right now he's being shown too much and we as the audience are figuring out his moves before he makes them. And predictability is boring.

It would have been cool if Dale had gotten away from him and he had to be worried about her exposing him or something. Give him something to think about..she could spy on him and Mohinder and try to beat them to the next "hero". Sometimes she'd succeed, and others she'd fail. And then you'd have a slew of gifted people who thought Mohinder was also a villain. How would he react and how could he come back from that?

Damn, somebody should write that..I'm sure not gonna. I have way too much on my plate to handle right now as is.:lol:

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

SPOILER SPACE

Dude. HRG (Horned Rim Glasses...it's what they call Claire's Dad in some of the forums, lol) totally redeemed himself in this one. I didn't like him before....not in any of the previous episodes. But when he sacrificed himself for Claire.....I was like, you go, Daddy Bennett! LOL.

Claire reforming from the burns as she walked out of the house.....freaky!

The Haitian....totally cool power. I've thought so from the beginning....If only I could make people forget things....lol.

Poor Matt! They got him! :(

Uh....what else....oh yeah....previews from next week.... :shock: :shock:
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!