Future Visitations (AU/CC/Adult) Casting Call

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works

~Liz~

"Have a good day!" Mom tells me as I collect my things to leave.

A good day... I'm not really sure what to think there... On the one hand, I don't remember having one of those for some weeks, if not months now... Not since...well... On the other hand of course, I had the most amazing evening last night, and I know Max knows now, so that has to be better...

Except that we can't let anyone know that, and we're going to have to keep up this distance, which was hard when we weren't getting on, and now, especially with this connection that we seem to have between one another, is going to be even worse I'm sure...

I already miss him - I know he hasn't been gone twelve hours yet, not with all the stuff that happened last night, it was late when he came, and even later when I arrived home... But I know it could be ages until he can be truely there again, and that's the worst thing...

Swallowing, I refuse to let myself be drawn into fingering the chain, which speaks so much to the two of us, again, picking up my bag and standing up, ready to go. Maybe catching the school bus will help to distract me for a while, keep my mind on other things, or maybe the test I have first period will do that too...

Sighing softly, I swing my bag over my shoulder, turning back to kiss mom on the cheek and then moving towards the door. Catch the bus, get to school, get through the test, and my other lessons, deal with being with Max in bio, and then of course the meeting this evening... One thing at a time, take it one little step, deal with things as they come and maybe I'll get through the day...

Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes momentarily as I step out onto the street, reaching out to Max, just needing to feel him once more. 'I love you...' I think, although I don't think he'll actually hear me, focusing instead on sending as much feeling with that message as I can, in the hopes he will 'feel' it...

Alright, best foot forward, I can do this...
Last edited by KatnotKath on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Suddenly, I feel a burst of love that has the taste of Liz all over it. I can't make out words through this connection we have, but the emotions more than eloquent enough. She loves me. I feel her love enveloping me like an invisible blanket. It makes me feel warm and wonderful, like everything is going to be okay.

A soft smile is born inside and starts to spread across my face but I stop it quickly. I'm trying to look forlorn and heartbroken for Isabel. A goofy love-sick smile isn't going to help. I suppress the smile and maintain my slightly lost and slightly angry look. I hope Isabel didn't catch any slip there. I've made a life of 'acting normal' but I can see that from here on, that's going to be a bigger challenge than before.

While I wait for Isabel to respond, I focus my internal emotions and send Liz a burst of returned love and re-assurance. We may not be able to touch or even really talk to one another for a while, but we will be getting through it together.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

As hard as it is for me to say this, this is the longest game I've had on here but I'm leaving RF RPG's so this is closing.... Kat, Isabelle... if either of you want to restart this I give you my blessing. I'll miss all of you.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.