Colin Hanks (Alex Whitman) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

oh my ... really? :lol: that's funny :lol:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

That made my day.
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

what a lucky stiff. he is so awesome, just a personality that you could hang with ya know.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Colin's movie "Careless" will have its premiere at the CineVegas Film Festival on June 9th :) ! :D

movie summary from the website of the festival:

An offbeat love story featuring an exuberantly charming cast, CARELESS proves that the romantic comedy genre in independent film isn’t dead…it’s just missing a finger.

Wiley Roth (Colin Hanks) finds a severed human finger in his kitchen one night. Understandably freaked out, Wiley and his best friend Mitch (Fran Kranz) set out across Los Angeles trying to solve the mystery of the finger. Along the way they come in contact with psychics, ineffectual police, crooked taxidermists, mysterious neighbors who might be drug dealers, and a nine-fingered woman named Cheryl (Rachel Blanchard) who might, improbably, be the girl of Wiley’s dreams.

Hanks shines in the lead role by using his distinctive delivery and impeccable timing to fashion himself an everyman looking for love in all the wrong places. Notable supporting roles enhance the quest, especially Tony Shalhoub as Hanks’ gruff but caring father and Blanchard as the enchanting nine-fingered mystery woman. First time feature director Peter Spears shows a refreshingly subtle comedic touch and transforms an outrageous premise into a disarmingly sweet and funny tale. CARELESS is a fun ride and marks the emergence of a talented new voice.

DIRECTOR: Peter Spears
CAST: Colin Hanks, Tony Shalhoub, Rachel Blanchard, Fran Kranz
PRODUCER: Michael Besman, Cameron Lamb
cinematographer: Byron Shah
composer: John Frizzell
screenwriter: Eric Laster
editor: Robert Brakey

go to the This site - there are pictures! and a TRAILER of the movie there!
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

He is so friggin awesome :D :wink:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

this was posted at nydailynews.com (not sure if it's true)
Timberlake's ex Cameron Diaz caught up with "Charlie's Angel" co-star Drew Barrymore in Vegas last weekend. After ordering some sirloin at Stack at the Mirage, the babes were joined by Colin Hanks, who'd just seen the Beatlemania show "Love" with dad Tom Hanks and stepmom Rita Wilson. Cammy and Drew later hit Jet till 3 a.m.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

DVD Release of "Standing Still" on June 26
According to Amazon.com the DVD of "Standing Still" will be released on June 26, 2007.

Colin Hanks plays alongside James Van Der Beek, Amy Adams, Mena Suvari, Jon Abrahams and more. "Standing Still" is the story of a popular yet drunken actor who reconnects with a group of his college friends for a wedding several years after graduation.

found this at Colin Hanks.com
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

here's a picture of Colin from the set of "Untraceable" ... he looks really handsome (especially when you ignore the make up :P )

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/191/5121 ... e1.jpg?v=0

the lady next to him, is Audrey Walker, who is Diane Lane's light double in the movie, as chanks_girl found out
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: =)

Post by SarahWhitman »

JRose wrote:Just thought I'd share a funny story about Colin =)...
A friend works at a clothing store in LA, and this month she said some scruffily dressed guy was trying on all these pairs of shoes and couldn't decide what he was going to buy, so then he said "Hold on, I'm gonna go get my dad, he'll help me." ... and then in walked his dad... Tom Hanks lmao! Then it hit her that he had kinda looked familiar and was like OMG you're Alex!... and he laughed! lol
JRose @--->
I know this was posted months ago but I just had to make the comment: First of all, your friend is a lucky, lucky girl! And secondly, THAT above is the only reason I'd work in a shoe store! LOL
Sarah
I want an Alien Blast! <3
kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kj4ever »

I just finished watching "Alone with Her." I had to get in through Netflix because Blockbuster didn't have it, and let me tell you, it totally creeped me out!!!

Colin did such a wonderful job!!! I didn't think "There's Alex!" one time. It was a great movie in an Indy kind of way, and my niece had to sleep with the lights on that night!
Find all the links to my fics in one place:

My Author's Page

New Fic!

Little Girl Lost in the alternative universe w/aliens forum!

Check out my website! http://kel.uppercaseliving.net