What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Kyle

A few minutes later, I'm again on my way to the bar. Some jerk knocked our drinks over and then left before I could 'thank' him. Surprise, surprise! Michael's still at the same spot where I left him - all alone!

"Hey, all alone? Did they all turn you down?"

Which would be cool, I could have a nice and quiet night then.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Just when I'm starting to wonder what happened to those two girls, Kyle wanders back. "Hey, all alone? Did they all turn you down?"

I shrug, trying to look unaffected. "Some girls have no sense of adventure. I guess they weren't into fun, but I'm not done. Somebody here will recognise a good thing when they see it," I say, smiling smugly.

"What about you? You bored of Tessy already? Maybe I should step in," I say. She won't be an easy nut to crack, I know, but it would be well worth it.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

I surpress a grin at Michael's words. Looks like all the ladies decided that they won't find a good time with him.

"What about you? You bored of Tessy already? Maybe I should step in,"

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd love that." I snort with a shake of my head. For some reason, I think that Max would get into a fight with Michael if he saw him trying to flirt with Tess. Clueless Max, forgetting that I'm the real danger here.

"Maybe it would help you if you started talking to the ladies instead of standing around like a tree." I suggest helpfully.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I stop myself from giving Kyle the dark look that I want to after his 'advice.' Does he think I need help from him? I manage to settle for a roll of my eyes and a shrug. "I think I'll be doing just that," I say raising my glass towards a pretty redhead standing near the edge of the dancefloor. She's looking the other way and hasn't noticed me yet, but she will.

"What happened to the rest of our group, anyway? I don't see Maria or the others around," I say.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

Michael is raising his glass to someone ... at least, that's what I hope he's doing cause I can't spot anyone. Wonder how much our little wannabe-Casanova already drank. Hopefully, I won't have to carry him out later.

"What happened to the rest of our group, anyway? I don't see Maria or the others around,"

Glancing around myself after Michael's words, I realize he's right, aside from the two of us and Tess, no one is in sight. Okay, there are lots of people in here but only an hour ago, everyone was within sight.

"No idea. Last I saw Isabel and Whitman over there talking. Liz and Max were with me and Tess and Maria was having fun on the dancefloor. Hm, maybe she found herself a guy while dancing."
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

I squeeze his hand with mine and smile brightly. I don’t want to let him go. “Its okay to hold my hand. And if you want to risk getting beating up that’s okay. As long as you let me kiss you better.”

I blush at the corniness of my words. God, when did I become such a high school geek. I should really wash my mouth out before I start singing like a Disney princess or do something else that would be completely embarrassing.

“Maybe we shouldn’t tell the others at the moment. There’s already been so much drama. I just don’t know. What do you think?”
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Hi Ruby :)
I hope your Grandfather is doing better again :)

Alex

I grin back at Isabel. Both because she's holding my hand tightly and because of her words. Hm, if I get kissed afterwards, getting into a fight doesn't sound that bad.

"I'm sure we can arrange some kissing, Iz." I tell her, waggling my eyebrows slightly.

“Maybe we shouldn’t tell the others at the moment. There’s already been so much drama. I just don’t know. What do you think?”

I look down at our clasped hands as I think about it. Sure, a part of me is of course feeling rejected, worried that Isabel doesn't want to be seen with me. The bigger and more rational part of me knows that this is crazy - we are going to be on national tv after all. Besides, that's not Isabel's style.

Liz is mooning over Max and Maria's interested in Michael so for them, seeing me happy with my dreamgirl might be hard but then again, Liz and the others worked hard for me to even get so far. We're only here for a few more weeks anyway and doing a little sneaking around could be fun. Just like high school all over again.

That is, if I manage to not tell Max accidently.

Looking up at Isabel, I shrug with an innocent smile, "If you think you can manage to keep your hands off of me then sure, we can keep this between the two of us for now."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- just because Michael and Kyle don't see Maria, it doesn't mean that she isn't on the dancefloor, if that's where you want her to be. I'm sure it's pretty crowded.

*Michael*

"No idea. Last I saw Isabel and Whitman over there talking. Liz and Max were with me and Tess and Maria was having fun on the dancefloor. Hm, maybe she found herself a guy while dancing." Kyle says.

I feel myself tensing at his words. Maria with a new guy? I force myself to relax. Why the hell would it matter to me? I'm the one who broke up with her. She was the one acting all weird. I can do better than that, I'm sure. She is really cute. Her smile is amazing and she has an energy that's electric. A real spitfire. Or at least she did until we started dating. I force myself to shrug. I'm sure some of the other girls here have nice smiles, too.

"Hope you're not stranded here," I say with a smile, not sure who was driving the van.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"Hope you're not stranded here,"

I frown at this. Damn, I hadn't thought about that yet. No, Max wouldn't leave Tess behind ... probably also not me. And it's not like I couldn't afford a taxi if it comes down to it.

"Well, at least I'd be stranded with Tess." I smirk at Michael.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I roll my eyes as Kyle smirks over Tess. He really thinks he's hot, doesn't he? The boy doesn't have a clue.

"Well, I won't be alone, either," I say, smugly. I toss back the rest of my drink and grin at Kyle. "I'd tell you to wish me luck, but I don't need it," I tell him.