Shadowlynxbehr's fics(note)pg17 8/14/10

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

That's okay, hon, take your time and come back to us when the muse is running strong!

Take care,

LairaBehr4
Get Lost in my stories.
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

LairaBehr4 wrote:That's okay, hon, take your time and come back to us when the muse is running strong!

Take care,

LairaBehr4
yes i whole heartedly agree!!
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

thetvgeneral wrote:
LairaBehr4 wrote:That's okay, hon, take your time and come back to us when the muse is running strong!

Take care,

LairaBehr4
yes i whole heartedly agree!!
I doubly whole heartedly agree!!!
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

take ur time. hope everything works out. we'll all def be here when u can update.
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

Small world - I had a Greek festival in my area this Saturday as well.

Hope everything works out okay with your boyfriend. Take your time.
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

Thanks for the note.
I hope everything will be better for you soon.
Take all the time you need, we'll be waiting.
Eva :)
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Thanks for the note. Take the time you need. :)
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

Hi guys! As you all know, A Life of Dreams and Eternal Ruby of Darkness are coming to a close! :-(

A Life of Dreams has three more parts to be posted and Eternal Ruby of Darkness has five. :cry:

Since Eternal has been my 'pet' project which I've been writing since May 16th of last year :shock: I've grown to love the world I created more than I could have ever thought I would. It will certainly be hard to let it go when the time comes.

I already have two more fics to begin once these two are done. Joining Ringing in the New and Rescued From Death will be...

An Altered Existance and Mercenaries of Wresllo (pronounced res as in reservation and yo as in Yo! :lol: )

Details of the two will follow shortly....
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Life of Dreams is ending too! awww but yay for new fics! Can't to learn more about them :D
Shadowlynxbehr
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shadowlynxbehr »

COMPLETED

AN ALTERED EXISTENCE

BANNER BY DUCCIA

Title: An Altered Existence
Author: Shadowlynxbehr
Pairing: M/L and others
Rating: ADULT
Summary: A group of four undercover agents/assasins deal with life, love, and their jobs. Max: the unofficial leader who is the quietest, deadliest, and most mysterious of the four. (Not much is known about his past.) Michael: the most laid back, happy-go-lucky one that always has a smile on his face. Alex: a one-track mind playboy who is fiercely loyal to his friends. Kyle a computer whiz who is the youngest of the four and very naive about life, but extremely book smart. Liz is also an assasin with sword skills and night vision. Maria has telekinesis, but it isn't known yet. Tess is human at first, but an accident gives her powers. And Isabel is the only human, but she still helps out.
Author's Note: I got this idea while watching an anime series called Weiss Krueg, or Knight Hunters and from a dream I had :twisted: . I've only seen the first four episodes in a twenty something episode set and that's just the first season :lol: . I thought it would be interesting to put the four main Roswell males as the group, but with a twist. These assasins are similar to mutants since they have supernatural powers too. Also, none of the girls are in the series as far as I know, since it's supposed to be an action series with no romance. Trust me, there's romance here :wink: .

Link: viewtopic.php?t=17350

**************************************************************************************************************

THE LEGEND OF DARING ELK AND HORSE DREAMER

BANNER BY FRENCHDREAMER

Title: The Legend of Daring Elk and Horse Dreamer
Summary: Max is a Native American warrior whose tribe has always valued strength of character in both genders. Liz is a white girl who was captured in a raid when she was a child. Now a young woman, she is a slave who is mistreated by her owners. Max has grown to know this woman who always has the strength to stand up for her rights and those of the other slaves.

Author's Note: Instead of using a real Native American tribe and running the risk of writing something that won't do that tribe justice, I've decided to create a fictional tribe as the show once did. However, let it be known that each tribe had their own social systems and way of life, some were even more sophisticated than most. Some tribes even raided other tribes or the dwellings of white settlers and took the people as captives whom they either kept as slaves or traded to others for goods. That being said, my knowledge for this story mostly comes from what I've read in Historical Fictional Novels and from my own personal reading of shamanism, animal worship, and tribes such as Cherokee, Sioux, Apache, Creek, Navajo, Aztecs, and most of the other commonly known tribes of the U.S. and Mexico.

viewtopic.php?t=18016

**********************************************************************************************************

OF SECRETS, HEALERS, AND FAE
BANNER BY FRENCHDREAMER

Title: Of Secrets, Healers, and Fae
Pairing: M/L
Summary: Liz, a young maiden who believes there's more to life than what her father and stepmother want for her often wanders into the nearby forest to use a gift she was born with which she hides from the rest of the world. There she meets a stranger who is more than he appears to be.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18531

********************************************************************************

WORKS IN PROGRESS

MERCENARIES OF WRESLLO

BANNER BY BEHRSGIRL77

Title: Mercenaries of Wresllo
Summary: The adventures of a group of wandering mercenaries led by a knight and his right hand, a highly skilled woodland elf :wink: Max is a knight with a group of helpers, his right hand being Liz, a woodland elf. She is highly skilled in archery and woodland/earth magic. Michael is an ex-thief who is now partners with Maria, a skilled fighter (gymnast skilled with blades). Kyle is a hired hand skilled in hand to hand and heavy weaponry like axes. Tess is a white witch with magic focusing on the mind and sky. Alex is a warlock who turned from his evil 'master' and Isabel is an enchantress skilled with using her body as part of her spells.

Author's Note: I'm not sure where this idea came from. I think I once saw another anime series about a group of wanderers or maybe it was a story I once read. Either way the only thing I can think of that's not my original idea is the 'group of mercenaries' the rest of this story is all from my imagination :? Oh, and the word is pronounced: res as in reservation and yo as in YO! :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=17366
Last edited by Shadowlynxbehr on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Shadowlynxbehr's Fics
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss