Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Z/L UCAdult Pt 70 P17 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Michael Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 67

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

Krissi

Pt 67

Maxella woke up early the next morning. Climbing out of bed, she felt anxious about exactly what would happen during an internal examination. Going over to the closet, she took a black mini dress off the hanger and walked into the small bathroom to take a quick shower. Turning on the shower, she adjusted the water to just the right temperature, once again wondering why out of all the clothes she had been given there wasn’t one pair of panties. Pulling up the shower lever, she stepped into the tub and closed the shower curtain.

Ellie checked the instruments on her examining table. She then double checked to make sure everything was there that was needed for Maxella’s examination. Seeing everything was ready, she thought, Now all I need is Maxella. Glancing at the clock, she hoped Maxella had gotten up and taken a shower. She assumed that Maxella wouldn’t dillydally, knowing that after her examination she would be returned to Goliath.

Maxella shut the water off and opened the shower curtain. Grabbing a towel, she quickly dried off her body before stepping out of the tub. Going over to the counter, she dropped the towel and picked her black mini dress up. Pulling the dress over her head, she noticed how it clung to her body, showing off her round and firm breasts while accenting the curves of her hips. Slipping her feet into the black mules, she went over to the door and slowly turned the handle. Pulling the door open, she stepped out into the hallway.

Maxella smiled while walking down the hallway. She was scared about having her first exam, but excited about finally being with Goliath later. Pulling the door open, she walked into the examination room. “Morning” Ellie said. “Morning” Maxella said. Ellie smile pleased at how the voice training had been so successful. Maxella walked over to the examination table and sat down. Leaning back, she placed her feet into the stir-ups and scooted down slightly.

Ellie sat down on the stool placing her hand on Maxella’s inner thigh. “Just relax” Ellie said. Maxella nodded her head “yes”, while thinking, Easier said than done. “You are going to feel my fingers while I do an external exam.” Maxella nibbled on her bottom lip wanting this to be done already. Ellie brought her hand to Maxella, slowly touching her labia majora and minra. She inspected the labia, the folds between them and the clitoris to make sure everything had healed correctly.

Looking up at Maxella, Ellie said “Everything is looking good.” Maxella couldn’t help but smile, knowing if she had said something was wrong she would be staying. Reaching down, Ellie picked the speculum up. “Now you will feel my fingers moving inside of you just before I insert the speculum.” Maxella again nodded her head “yes”, telling Ellie without words that she understood. “I am just checking to see that everything is as it should be” Ellie said.

Maxella bite into his lip when she felt Ellie slowly slipping her fingers inside and then another warmer piece along side her fingers. Ellie slipped her fingers out while slipping the speculum inside at a 45 degree angle, slightly downward to avoid contact with the anterior structures. Past the introitis, she rotated the speculum and continued the insertion. “Breath in and out” Ellie said. Maxella did as she said, hating the feel of the speculum. She hoped that another exam like this wouldn’t be needed for a long time. Hopefully never, she thought.

Ellie released the bills and opened the speculum, turning the nut to make the speculum stay open. Shining the light inside Maxella, she examined the cervix and the vaginal walls. “Perfect” Ellie said. She smiled while undoing the nut and squeezed the handle, which made the speculum close. Slowly pulling the speculum out, she dropped it into the bucket and said, “You can sit up.” Maxella quickly removed her feet from the stir-ups and scooted back. She then asked, “So I can go to Goliath now?”

Ellie nodded her head “yes” and said, “You can go home to Goliath.” Maxella smiled happily. “If you feel any pain, I want you to come see me right away” Ellie said. “I will” Maxella said. Ellie jotted down some notes on her chart and said, “I need to see you again in a month.” Seeing the frown cross Maxella’s face, she said, “Just a recheck to make sure everything is fine. You should have had your second period by then.” Maxella groaned, hating the mere thought of another period. “I know we all hate getting our periods but that is part of being a woman. You’ll get used to it...that is, unless Goliath gets you pregnant” Ellie said just before walking out of the examination room.

Maxella stared at the closed door for a moment not sure which was worse, having a period or getting pregnant. A voice in the back of her mind said, You know if you hadn’t left Michael to die you would still be a man Maxella shook her head and walked over to her dress. Slipping off the gown, she pulled back on her dress and slipped her feet into the shoes. Going over to the door, she pulled the door open and jumped slightly when she noticed the guard. “I didn’t mean to scare you ma’am. I was asked to take you to Goliath.” “That’s okay. I was just wondering how I was going to get there” Maxella said. She walked with the guard through the hallways anxiously waiting to see the doors that would lead to the outside and Goliath.

Goliath looked around his quarters, making certain he had everything in place for later. God it’s been so long. I hope I don’t hurt her. He smiled knowing that to Maxella, it wouldn’t matter since she liked pain just as much as pleasure. Glancing at the clock, he licked his lips, planning on making up for lost time. His jeans tightened, making him growl. Soon, he thought. He glanced at the clock. Goliath hoped the examination had gone well; knowing that if it hadn’t Maxella would not be coming home to him.

Hearing a knock on his door, Goliath said, “Come in.” His breath caught in his throat a moment later when a guard led Maxella into his quarters. The guard nodded his head in respect before turning on his heel, exiting the room. Goliath looked Maxella up and down knowing in an instant that the picture Ellie had shown him hadn’t done her justice. He felt his hardened cock jump in anticipation knowing that she belonged only to him. He grinned seeing the blush on her cheeks, the only part that remained of Max.

“You look beautiful” Goliath said. Maxella smiled before saying, “Thanks.” She felt an odd sensation between her legs and felt her nipples harden from the way Goliath was looking at her. Goliath snapped his fingers making the dress fall off her body and pool at her feet. Bringing his hands to her breasts, he massaged them while teasing the peaks with his thumbs. Maxella moaned in pleasure, feeling the sensations course through her body.

“You know the way to the bedroom” Goliath said in a thick and husky voice. Maxella nodded her head “yes” and walked to the bedroom. Goliath licked his lips, noticing how well she could walk on the heels. His eyes admired the now feminine cheeks of her ass knowing that inside remained another part of Max. Reaching the bed, Maxella asked, “Where do you want me?” Goliath licked his lips and then said, “Lie on your back and spread your legs nice and wide. I want to show you how being a woman is different from being a man.”

Climbing onto the bed, Maxella placed her head on the pillows and spread her legs wide exposing her heat to him. “I see you are already wet” Goliath said, admiring how her juices glistened along her outer lips. Climbing onto the bed, he ran his fingers along her outer lips, smiling at the moan of pleasure that filled the room. Maxella couldn’t believe how different his touch felt now. Goliath scooted down the bed and brought his mouth to her core. Slipping his tongue out, he slowly ran his tongue back and forth.

Still tastes like Max, Goliath thought before thrust his tongue deep inside her. Maxella gasped and gripped the sheets in her hands. She had never felt anything like this before; what he was doing with his tongue made her head spin. Goliath thrust his tongue in and out, determining that from her responses he was getting her off faster than before when she had been a man. His heart ached slightly knowing only parts of Max remained within Maxella.

Maxella thrust her hips upward, feeling her body spiraling out of control. “Goliath” Maxella screamed. She couldn’t describe the feelings that were going on throughout her body as her walls clamped down on his tongue and her juices flowed into his waiting mouth. Goliath greedily drank down her juices, noting how she still tasted like Max. His hardened cock jumped, wanting to be inside of her heat now. After a small nap afterwards, which she would need more than him, he could have her anally.

Slipping his tongue from inside her heat, Goliath licked his lips and covered her body with his. Bringing his mouth to her lips, which were still shaped like Max’s lips, he said, “You still taste like Max when ya cum.” Maxella blinked in surprise and asked, “Is that a bad thing?” Goliath shook his head “no” before capturing her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Maxella could taste how she tasted now, noticing like Goliath had that she tasted just like before.

Breaking the kiss for air, Goliath reached between their bodies and took his hardened cock into his hand. “Now this will hurt this time” Goliath said. Maxella nodded her head “yes” and said, “I know.” Goliath thrust his hips forward, pushing his head into her heat. He grunted in pleasure at how tight she was while Maxella whimpered. Max’s ass was just as tight as this, Goliath thought, slowly pushing his hardened cock into her tight heat.

Maxella whimpered, feeling like she was splitting in two. Goliath fucking my ass didn’t hurt this much. Do all woman feel like this when they lose their virginity?, she thought. Tears rolled down her face, the feeling was burning as Goliath stretched her with his large hard cock. She bit into her lip a moment later when Goliath broke through the barrier making her completely his. Goliath stilled his thrusts forward, letting Maxella adjust to his hardened cock. “Won’t hurt like that again” Goliath said.

Sniffling Maxella asked, “Promise?” Goliath was silent for a moment before he said, “Shouldn’t. So, yeah…I promise.” Maxella wanted to feel how good he could make her feel and thrust her hips upward, hoping to encourage him to move. Goliath slowly pulled his hardened cock back, more than ready to begin their dance. He thrust his hardened cock in and out, making his head brush against her g-spot with each thrust. “Max...ella...” Goliath moaned. Maxella matched each one of his thrusts, feeling the same sensations she had earlier when Goliath had eaten her out.

Goliath thrust his hardened cock hard and fast, sensing she was close. Reaching between their bodies, he circled her clit with his thumb. Maxella thrust her hips wildly as he touched her clit. She was in awe at the sensations that Goliath was causing within her body. Maybe being a female isn’t all that bad, she thought just before her walls clamped down on his hardened cock and she screamed his named. Goliath growled in pleasure as her walls gripped him tightly. He thrust hard and fast until his balls tightened and his hot seed flowed into her fluttering heat.

“Max...ella...” Goliath screamed. He continued to thrust in and out, prolonging their orgasms. Slipping out of her a moment later, he rolled onto his back and brought Maxella into his arms. Running his hand up and down her back, he smirked seeing her eyes were already closing. “Sleep…I will be waking you up soon for another round.” Goliath then smiled, hoping that before the day and night were through that he would manage to knock her up; if not, that meant while she had her period, they couldn’t do anything.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Michael Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 68

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~ :D

Kia~ :D

Krissi~ :D

Pt 68

Ria listened to Rath and Michael breathing determining that they were both still asleep. Slowly opening her green eyes, she looked at Rath and then Michael thinking, You are going to so regret teasing me. Knowing she could handle using a little power to assist her so she could have them both cuffed and shackled, she moved from between their bodies using her hands to roll them so they were both on their backs.

Ria lifted their arms over their heads and concentrated putting cuffs on their wrists so they were both cuffed to the headboard. She considered cuffing them together but imagined they would find away to relieve each other if she did. Moving down the bed, she spread their legs apart and concentrated making shackles form on their ankles. Climbing off the bed, she found a chain she could attach to the shackles making them be completely bonded to the bed. She smiled seeing they were just starting to stir when she attached the chain to the shackles.

Ria went over to the toy chest she had seen Rath get into several times. Opening the lid, she licked her lips thinking, This is going to be so fun. Reaching into the chest, she decided to start with the vibrating bullet cock rings and the anal vibrators. Walking back over to the bed, she climbed onto the bed kneeling in the small space she had created between their bodies. Rath first, she thought as she took his hardened cock into her hand.

Rath grunted enjoying the feel of her hands on his length. Ria snapped the cock ring into place and slipped the bullet firmly into place so it was resting at the base of his hardened cock and balls. Turning the bullet on high pulse, she smiled hearing him growl. Rath opened his brown eyes when he attempted to move and found he was unable to move. He growled in frustration feeling the pulses go through his hardened cock. Ria moved her hand between his cheeks slowly slipping the anal vibrator inside his ass. Turning the dial, she set the vibrations on high while glancing at the wireless remote knowing she could program the remote to change the settings.

“Ria!” Rath growled, Ria giggled knowing Rath hated to be teased. “Payback” Ria said. She turned her attention to Michael taking his hardened cock firmly by the base. “Ria...” Michael pleaded. Ria shook her head no snapping the ring firmly in place. She slipped the bullet into the ring just like she had with Rath and turned the bullet onto the same setting high pulse. “Guess you shouldn’t have teased me” Ria said. She slipped her hand between his cheeks swiftly filling him with the other anal vibrator and setting the speed the same as she had with Rath.

Michael grunted in frustration wondering what would happen if they freed themselves with their powers. Knowing her men, Ria said, “If either of you set yourselves free I will punish you.” She reached over picking the remote up and turning the dial to alternate. Looking at Rath she said, “I love how you altered these with your powers.” Rath growled in frustration knowing he had made the adjustments to tease her and Michael. “Didn’t plan on having the toy used on yourself though, did you?” Ria asked.

Rath growled in frustration breathing in deeply when he felt the anal vibrator pulse inside him like Michael’s cock would as he came. Michael whimpered feeling the piece inside his ass change to pulse. He pulled on his cuffs desperately wanting to be free. “Please...Ria...” Ria nibbled on her bottom lip knowing Michael had never been teased like this before. Seeing her nibbling on her bottom, Michael begged her with his eyes.

“You should have thought about me paying you back last night” Ria said. She knew that Rath wouldn’t have let him help her even if he had tried. Turning to Rath, she said, “You should be teased more than Michael cause I know you were the mastermind behind making me wait last night.” Rath growled his eyes darkening to almost black in color. Ria took his hardened cock into her hand and pumped him hard and fast a couple of times.

Rath growled in frustration hating that he was being teased. He could smell that she was getting turned on by teasing him and Michael. Slowly moving her hand away from his hardened cock, Ria turned her attention to Michael taking his hardened cock into her hand. Michael grunted in frustration and begged her with his brown eyes not to tease him. Ria gripped him tightly and started to pump his hardened cock. Michael groaned knowing that he would be in trouble with Rath if he was let off the hook.

Ria moved her hand away from his cock and ran her finger around his head, collecting some of the pre cum that was pooled there. Slowly bringing her finger to her mouth, she slipped her finger inside her mouth and sucked her finger like she would suck his hardened cock. Michael growled in frustration as his hardened cock jumped in response. Slipping her finger from her mouth, Ria said, “You want me to give you head?” Nodding his head yes, Michael screamed, “Yes!” Ria giggled before she asked, “Did I want you to eat me out?”

Michael gulped knowing the answer was yes. Not needing an answer, Ria asked, “Did you give me what I wanted?” Michael shook his head no and growled in frustration. “No. You went and watched a hockey game” Ria whined. Turning her attention back to Rath, she asked, “How long is a hockey game?” Rath growled before he snarled, “Ria!” Ria shook her head no and asked again, “How long is a hockey game?” She leaned down bringing her mouth to his head and slowly licked away the pre cum. Stopping she looked up at him giving him the impression that if he answered she would consider continuing.

Rath growled knowing a hockey game consisted of three periods each twenty minutes in length then adding commercials making the game last much longer. Michael turned his head to look over at Rath knowing that he couldn’t last that long. “Three hours” Rath growled. Ria moved her head away from his head. Rath growled when she moved away from them and climbed off the bed. Looking down at them, Ria placed her hands on her hips and said, “Remember no freeing yourselves.” Turning away from them, she walked across the room and into the bathroom. She giggled when she heard them both yell, “Ria!!”

Walking across the room, Ria reached inside the tub and turned on the water. She smiled knowing their alien senses could hear the water running. Adjusting the water to just the right temperature, she reached over grabbing her vanilla bubbles. Pouring the liquid into the running water, she smiled knowing how much they liked the smell. Setting the bottle back down, she nibbled on her bottom lip knowing she couldn’t last three hours if she stayed in the room. Turning the water off, she stepped into the tub and slowly sunk down into the warm bubbly water.

I will just see if they can resist freeing themselves while I am in the tub, Ria thought. Reaching over she picked the bath sponge up and dunked it in the water. Bringing the sponge to her body, she slowly moved the sponge over her body making certain to rub the scent of vanilla into her skin. Setting the sponge back down a few moments later, she relaxed in the water knowing that she wouldn’t be in the tub as long as they had gone to watch the hockey game. Sighing, she submerged herself in the water to wet her hair. Coming back out of the water, she grabbed her berry shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of her hand.

Ria brought her hands into her hair and slowly massaged her scalp. Submerging herself in the water again, she rinsed her hair. Slowly coming back to the surface, she rinsed away all the bubbles from her body and stood up. Stepping out of the tub, she walked over to the counter and picked her hair brush up. Picking her hairbrush up, she brushed her hair and then set the brush back down. Looking at her reflection, she decided there was no need to dry off. Turning around she lifted the lever to let the tub drain and walked over to the door.

Slowly opening the door, Ria walked back into the bedroom and over to the bed. She smiled hearing Michael grunt in frustration and gulped seeing Rath’s eyes were pure black almost like he was concentrating on keeping his control. Michael grunted in frustration feeling his ass clench around the vibrator which was now alternating between high and pulse. Rath growled before he said, “Ya forgettin dat ya puts a spell on us.” Michael nodded his head in agreement. Ria placed her hands on her hips and said, “The spell was meant for Kyle.” She sighed knowing they were trying to prove a point last night.

“I think I am being fair” Ria said before she stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. Rath growled in frustration knowing that she was right. He didn’t want to wait for three hours nor did he want to beg her to stop teasing him. Ria sat on the edge of the mattress next to Rath slowly running her fingers down his chest. “I’m going to sit here making you both wait until I can no longer wait” Ria said. Michael groaned in frustration while Rath growled, “Ria!” He hoped that she wouldn’t make them wait that long.

Ria watched them both knowing she was playing a dangerous game. She didn’t want to cave and knew in truth she couldn’t last another five minutes. “Will you tease me like that again?” Ria asked. “No!” Michael screamed. Rath growled before he answered, “No.” Ria climbed off the bed walking across the room and reaching into his chest. Grabbing the old sand timer, she walked over to the bed and sat down again. Placing the sand timer on the end stand, she said, “When that stops I will tell you what I decided.”

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Z/L UC Adult Pt 69

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~
I think that Ria may be playing with fire by teasing Rath and Michael the way that she is.
hehe more than likely :p

Natalie~ yep you must have miss the Zan/Liz but here is some :wink:

Pt 69

Liz licked her lips. Payback is a bitch, she thought while placing Zan’s arms above his head. Closing the cuffs around his wrists, she moved down the bed and shackled his ankles, leaving Zan firmly held in the center of the bed. Reaching over, she grabbed a cock ring with a silver bullet. Taking his hardened cock firmly into her hand, she pumped his hardened cock, slipping the ring around his base. Snapping the ring to the base, she turned the vibrator on medium. That will work for now.

Grunting in frustration, Zan opened his brown eyes. He attempted to move at the same moment Liz concentrated temporarily blocked his powers with her magic. “Liz!” Zan growled. Liz smiled evilly and took her hand away from his hardened cock. “You know the saying payback is a bitch?” Liz asked. Zan nodded his head yes and narrowed his brown eyes not liking how he seemed to now be on the receiving end.

“Iz was just tryin ta teach ya a lesson” Zan growled. He grunted a moment later when his mind registered the vibrations from the bullet. Liz licked her lips while watching his hardened cock jump slightly. “Don’t like being teased?” Liz asked sarcastically. Climbing off the bed, she walked across the room to the bathroom door. Opening the bathroom door, she glanced back at the bed and said, “I’m gonna take a nice warm bubble bath.” Zan growled and pulled on his cuffs.

“Iz so gonna makes ya pay” Zan growled. Liz laughed and shook her head. “Doesn’t look to me like you are doing anything but waiting for me” Liz said before ducking into the bathroom. Zan heard the water turn on a moment later. He couldn’t help but wonder how long she would soak in her nice warm bubble bath. Hearing the water turn off, he growled in frustration while his mind filled with images of her beautiful body surrounded by bubbles.

Rath growled in frustration watching the sand timer. He swore the sand seemed to be moving slower than it should. Narrowing his eyes, he glared at Ria trying to determine if she might have cast a spell on the sand to make the sand move slower. Sensing his thoughts, Ria smiled evilly and said, “Now that’s an idea.” Michael groaned in frustration knowing he would be in the dog house with Rath if she relieved him first.

Ria looked between Rath and Michael trying to determine which one she should allow to cum first. Moving her hands to their inner thighs, she slowly moved her hands upward. “Now who should be allowed to cum first?” Ria asked. Rath growled in frustration refusing to answer her. Michael groaned knowing he didn’t dare answer. Ria sighed and then ran her fingers along their hardened cocks. Michael and Rath growled in frustration.

Ria moaned in frustration turned on from teasing them. She crawled up their bodies letting her nipples brush against their bodies. “Don’t like being teased?” Ria asked them. She loved the power she had over both of them at this very moment. Wanting the ache between her legs to go away and knowing they were both good with their tongues, she tried to decide which one she wanted to feel their tongue first.

Ria moved away from Rath and placed her heat at Michael’s mouth. She moaned in pleasure when he instantly slipped his tongue inside her. Michael thrust his tongue hard and fast wanting to please her. Rath growled in frustration and pulled on his cuffs. Ria moaned in pleasure feeling her climax building inside of her from the bottom of her toes. Michael felt her walls start to flutter around his tongue and thrust his tongue harder and faster. “Michael...” Ria moaned. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his tongue. Michael greedily drank down her juices and moaned in frustration when she lifted her body away from him.

Ria moved from Michael to Rath rubbing her wet heat along his length. Rath growled and gave her his best “your gonna pay for this” look. Ria giggled before she asked, “Ya wants to cum?” Rath growled in frustration refusing to beg. Running her fingers around his hardened nipples, she said, “I bet Michael is willing to beg.” She glanced over at Michael letting her eyes linger on his hardened cock. Michael grunted in frustration and growled, “Yes!” Rath growled in frustration wanting her to stop teasing him.

Ria glanced over at the sand timer and lifted the timer. “Since you can’t answer me.” She turned the timer and then set the timer back down. Crawling up his body, she straddled his mouth leaving her heat just out of his reach. “Ria!” Rath growled. Michael pulled on the cuffs wishing once again that he hadn’t gone along with Rath last night. Ria slowly lowered her heat and moaned in pleasure when Rath slipped his tongue inside her. Rath thrust his tongue hard and fast enjoying her taste.

Ria moaned in pleasure feeling her climax building. She groaned in frustration when Rath suddenly started to thrust his tongue slower. “Rath!” Ria moaned. Rath continued to thrust his tongue slowly not caring that she wanted to cum. Ria rocked her hips in frustration while moaning, “Longer you make me wait....” Rath growled sending vibrations into her heat and started to thrust his tongue hard and fast. Ria meowed in pleasure as her walls clamped down on his tongue. Rath greedily drank down her juices making certain to get every drop.

Ria lifted her heat away from his mouth and crawled down his body purposely avoiding contact with his hardened cock. Rath growled in frustration beginning to wonder if she was ever going to allow them to cum. Concentrating she freed Michael from the cuffs and shackles while slowly pulling the vibrator from inside of Rath out. Rath grunted in frustration while Ria straddled his waist. He could feel her heat just above him and was dying to be inside of her. Setting the vibrator down, Ria said, “I’m gonna let Michael have you.”

Michael didn’t have to be told twice quickly moving between Rath’s legs. He thrust his hardened cock into Rath and grunted in pleasure. “Fuck...” Michael grunted. He felt like he could come just from feeling the vibrations in his ass and being buried deep inside of Rath. Turning her head, Ria said, “Slow.” Michael grunted in frustration slowly pulling his hardened cock back and then slowly thrusting back inside of him. Rath grunted in pleasure enjoying feeling Michael moving inside of him. He grunted in frustration a moment later when Ria slowly took his hardened cock inside her tight wet heat.

Ria moaned in pleasure wondering how long she could keep her thrusts slow. She thrust her hips slowly making his hardened cock brush against his g-spot. Michael continued to thrust slowly in and out making his head brush against his g-spot with each thrust. Rath grunted in pleasure and frustration he could feel his orgasm just out of his reach. His ass clenched around Michael’s hardened cock a moment later. Michael grunted in pleasure and frustration unable to stop himself from thrusting faster. Ria thrust her hips harder and faster knowing that she could no longer tease him. “Rath...” Ria moaned. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. “Ria...Michael...” Rath screamed. His hardened cock pulsed and his hot seed flowed into her clenching heat as his ass clenched again and again around Michael’s hardened cock.

Michael thrust his hardened cock deep as his hardened cock pulsed. His hot seed flowed into Rath coating his insides. He slowly slipped out a moment later and laid down on his back next to Rath. Ria breathed in and out trying to catch her breath. Looking deep into Rath’s brown eyes, she said, “Damn...” Rath growled wanting to be free of the cuffs and shackles. Ria concentrated freeing him from the cuffs and shakes. Rath rolled their bodies the moment he was free pinning her to the bed beneath him. Grabbing the cuffs, he cuffed her wrists together like she had him cuffed. Ria laughed before she said, “Free me now or next time I will make you wait longer.”

Rath snickered before he said, “Ya don’t scare me.” Michael moaned in frustration still feeling the vibrations inside of him. Ria slipped her tongue out of her mouth and ran her tongue teasingly along her bottom lip. “I was being fair” Ria screamed. Rath moved to kneel between Michael’s legs and slowly pulled the vibrator out of him. Michael grunted in frustration wanting to feel Rath buried deep inside of him. Rath thrust his hips making his hardened cock fill him in one swift movement. Stilling his actions, he freed Ria from the cuffs and said, “Ya can give him head and Michael can eats ya so we all can cum.”

Ria nodded her head in agreement, quickly moving so her mouth was at his hardened cock and her heat at his mouth. She ran her tongue teasingly around his head slowly licking away the pre cum. Michael ran his tongue teasingly along her outer lips, thinking, Tease me and I tease you. Ria took his head into her mouth and sucked hungry. Rath started to thrust in and out keeping his thrusts the same pace that Michael had. Michael thrust his tongue deep inside of her heat. He thrust his tongue hard and fast hoping that she wouldn’t tease him if he didn’t tease her.

Rath grunted in pleasure unsnapping the cock rings from around their hardened cock. He thrust his hardened cock hard and fast making his head brush against Rath’s g-spot with each thrust. Michael grunted in pleasure and frustration as his ass clenched around Rath’s hardened cock. Ria thrust her mouth along his hardened cock and moaned in pleasure. She could feel her own climax building. Her walls gripped his tongue and her juices filled his waiting mouth at the same moment his hardened cock pulsed and his hot seed flowed into her mouth.

Rath thrust his hardened cock deep inside of Michael as his hardened cock pulsed. Michael moaned in pleasure feeling Rath’s hot seed coating his insides. Rath slowly slipped out of Michael. He laid down on his back as Ria slipped Michael from her mouth. She moved closer to Rath and snuggled into his body. Michael turned onto his side snuggling close to Ria. He could sense what Rath had in mind next and knew the reason he was waiting so they could catch their breath so to speak.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Z/L UC Adult Pt 70

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn~ :lol: never can tell with Rath

Natalie36~ :D

Krissi~ :D

Pt 70

Liz stepped out of the tub and pulled the plug for the drain. Wrapping a towel around her body, she walked over to the sink and quickly ran a brush through her hair. She then walked over to the bathroom door and slowly opened it, licking her lips as she stepped out of the bathroom. Liz noticed Zan still lying on the bed. He was grunting in frustration, desperately needing release. Liz saw the thin layer of sweat covering his body as she walked closer to the bed.

“Gonna tease me like that again?” Liz asked. Zan shook his head no. He grunted in frustration feeling that he had not teased her this badly. Liz slowly wrapped the towel from around her body. She could feel his eyes burning into her. Zan growled in frustration admiring her slender body. His hands itched to touch her skin that he knew was soft and smooth. Liz cupped her breasts in her hands and then pinched her nipples.

“Liz” Zan growled. All he could think of was that if she continued touching herself his control would snap. Liz licked her lips as his hardened cock jumped. She ran her hands slowly down her body and said, “You want this?” Zan eagerly nodded his head yes. Crawling onto the bed, Liz kneeled between his legs. She let her eyes move over his body while trying to decide if she should give him what he wanted.

Zan gulped at the evil smile that formed on her face. Liz leaned over him letting her hardened nipples brush against his chest while she slipped a couple of pillows underneath his head. Her lips brushed against his lips before she looked deep into his dark brown eyes. Zan growled in frustration wanting to really kiss her. “I’m gonna put a little show on for you” Liz said. Zan shook his head no and begged her with his eyes.

Liz ignored the pleading look that he gave her. She leaned back and placed her right leg over his upper thigh. Zan inhaled deeply breathing in her scent as his mouth water from the sight of her juices coating her outer lips. Liz ran her finger along her outer lips and moaned, “You wanna taste me?” Zan nodded his head yes and groaned in frustration knowing she had no intentions of allowing him to taste her yet.

Liz slowly slipped three of her fingers inside of her heat and moaned in frustration. She kept her eyes locked with his while she thrust her fingers in and out. Zan grunted in frustration while thinking, That should be me. Liz moaned in pleasure feeling more turned on from having him watch her. She rocked her hips in time with her fingers finding it hard to keep her eyes open the closer she neared her climax.

Zan pulled on the cuffs and growled in frustration. He could see her juices coating her fingers when she pulled them back. Liz thrust her fingers harder and faster as she arched her hips upward. “Ohhhh...” she moaned. Her walls clamped down on her fingers and more of her juices coated her fingers. She slowly slipped her fingers out and lifted her leg off him. Leaning over him, she once again teased him by brushing her hardened nipples against his chest.

“Wanna taste” Liz asked. “Yes...” Zan growled while trying to capture her fingers with his mouth. Liz slowly brought her fingers closer. She moaned in frustration as Zan closed his mouth over her fingers. Zan slipped his mouth off her fingers and licked his lips. He groaned in frustration wanting to taste more of her sweet juices. Liz took his hardened cock in her hand and slowly pumped his length. Deciding she would let him decide, she asked, “Would you like me to give you head or do you wanna taste more of me?” Zan could only grunt in response enjoying the feel of her hand tight around his hardness. Liz giggled before releasing his hardened cock. “Liz...” Zan screamed. Liz turned her body so that her heat was just inches from his mouth. Close enough to tease but not close enough for him to taste her.

Zan attempted to use his powers again to free himself and growled when nothing happened. Seems totally unfair, he thought. Liz slowly licked away the pre cum from his head. Zan grunted in frustration enjoying the feel of her mouth but wanting and needing more. Closing her mouth over his head, Liz thrashed her tongue back and forth before sucking hungrily. She relaxed the muscles in her throat a moment later and took him completely into her mouth.

Zan felt like he would cum the second she took him completely into her mouth. Liz pressed her tongue into the vein knowing that she could make him cum in a matter of moments since she had teased him. She thrust her mouth hard and fast enjoying his grunts of pleasure. “Liz...” Zan grunted. Her scent seemed to over power him making his mouth water. Liz rocked her hips backward at the same time his hardened cock pulsed. His hot seed flowed into her mouth while Zan slipped his tongue into her wet heat.

Liz greedily drank down his hot seed and moaned in pleasure as his tongue thrust in and out of her heat. Zan thrust his tongue hard and fast, afraid that she would move away from him before he could drink her juices. Liz continued to thrust her mouth along his hardened cock and rocked her hips silently begging him for more. Zan thrust his tongue harder and faster as her walls started to flutter around his tongue.

Liz slipped his hardened cock from her mouth as her walls clamped down on his thrusting tongue. Zan greedily drank down her juices, not wanting to miss a single drop. He growled as she moved her heat away from his mouth. Liz turned so she was facing him. She ran her fingers down his chest and pressed her heat into his hardened cock. “I was thinking of having your hard cock here” Liz said. She rocked her hips making her heat brush against her wet heat.

“Stop teasin me” Zan growled. Liz lifted away from him and took his hardened cock into her hand. She pumped his length and said, “You filled me with toys and cuffed me.” Zan growled in frustration once again wondering if teasing her was such a good idea. “Iz will never tease ya again” Zan growled. Liz shook her head and laughed before she said, “Some how I don’t believe you.” She slowly lowered herself onto his hardened cock and moaned in pleasure.

Zan grunted in pleasure as his hardened cock was surrounded by her wet heat. Liz thrust her hips up and down, letting his hardened cock slide in and out of her wet heat. She felt her climax building with each thrust of her hips. Zan grunted in pleasure and thrust his hips upward. He groaned in frustration when Liz slowed her thrusts in response. She continued to thrust her hips nice and slow, effectively teasing herself and him.

“Liz...” Zan growled. Liz ran her hands down his sweat covered chest. Zan growled in frustration as her nails racked over his hardened nipples. Liz concentrated freeing him from the cuffs with her magic. Zan heard the click of the cuffs and instantly moved his hands. Slipping his hands into her hair and he brought her mouth down to kiss, capturing her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Liz moaned into his mouth letting her tongue duel with his tongue. Zan slipped his hands from her hair and slowly moved his hands down her back.

Liz broke the kiss for air and arched her back slightly as his fingers gripped her ass cheeks tightly. Zan thrust his hips hard and fast, making his large mushroom head brush against her g-spot with each thrust. “Zan...” Liz moaned. She could feel her climax building with each of their thrusts. Zan grunted in pleasure, thrusting his hardened cock harder and faster.

“Zan!” Liz screamed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls gripped him tightly. Zan grunted in pleasure as her juices coated his hardened cock. He thrust deep inside her fluttering heat as his hardened cock pulsed and then a moment later his hot seed flowed into her. Liz continued to thrust her hips and meowed in pleasure. She slowly lifted herself allowing him to slip from inside her a moment later.

Zan instantly missed having her warm heat surrounding him. Liz covered his body with hers and breathed in deeply. She sighed in contentment as his hand moved along her spine. Zan smirked and rolled their bodies onto their sides. He felt whipped from being teased for so long. “Hopes ya didn’t have nothin to do today” Zan said. Liz snuggled into his body and mumbled, “Nope.” Zan continued to run his hand along her spine. He couldn’t help but smirk when he felt the slight tremor from his gentle touch.

“Your hands always feel so nice” Liz said. Zan could tell from the tone of her voice that his hands were slowly reawakening the burning need inside her body. Liz snuggled into his body wanting him again. She breathed in and out in an attempt to calm herself. Zan snickered before lifting his arms from around her body. He rolled their bodies effectively pinning her body beneath his own body.

Liz moaned in frustration when a moment later Zan moved away from her body. She stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. “Iz gonna go makes us somthin to eat” Zan said. Liz blushed as her stomach growled. Zan wanted to eat so he had plenty of energy to pay her back for teasing him. Liz watched him strut over to the bedroom door and licked her lips. She loved admiring his fine ass whether it was encased in a nice pair of jeans or not. Zan ducked out of the bedroom and she wondered if he would end up paying her back for teasing him.

Tbc