Colin Hanks (Alex Whitman) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Colin Hanks (Alex Whitman) News

Post by chanks_girl »

Hmm...Colin as 'Jason Bourne' would have been great. Although he is cute and handsome, I think he would be good in this role. Like Blodd Crow said, Matt Damon has morethegood guy look. in comparison Colin has a great facial expression. in addition, Colin has the look of a agent.he looks smart and thatwould be a good camouflage. just my opinion.

PS: Blood Crow, love your challenge :wink:
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Doesn't Colin look super smart in his role as an FBI Agent in 'Untraceable'? I think it only adds to his appeal!! :D
I loved Matt Damon in the "Bourne" movies. Colin would have been a good choice too, but I won't deny that Matt made the role very appealing. ;)
Sarah
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

I'm so stoked that Colin has such a big part in such a mainstream movie! It looks scary to me (yeah, I'm a wimp), so I'll likely wait for the DVD, but I'm thrilled for him and hope he makes the talk show circuit to promote.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oh man I would LOVE for him to make the talk shows!! And yeah, I think it's a little scary looking and I'm worried he may end up killed but I'm hoping to go opening day anyway! I'll let you know if it's super scary ;)
sw
LizMichael 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizMichael 4 Ever »

i definatly want to see him in "Untouchable"!!!! It should be really good!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
ImageA Love Refound

“I’m a female. It’s my job to drive the male population nuts. ...." Liz to her captors.
'No Clue' by darkmoon

“But if you make me look like the pink power ranger, I will hurt you.” Liz to Ollie and others.
'Hero Of The Day' by LittleBit
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

I will see definately see Untraceable, but I'm not sure if I will go the movies to see it. I haven't decide yet, but I'm thinking about renting it when it comes out as a D.V.D. I'm interested seeing Collin as a super smart guy.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

The idea that he's a super smart computer guy who knows all about hacking and what not reminds me strongly of an older Alex! Does anyone else think this or is it just my love of Alex that's clogging my thought processes? :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
sw
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Sarah, you are not alone. I thought that too and then swooned a little thinking about how Alex might have turned out to be this hotshot computer guy he's playing, that is, if TPTB hadn't screwed up that storyline so royally!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of our talented writers and fan artists decided to use that idea {Alex being part of the FBI for the Cyber-Crimes Division} in a fic and use some screencaps for it as well!
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

hey everybody

Colin had attended the press conference for UNTRACEABLE. And I have to say, damn he looks good. Here is the link to the pictures on wireimage.com

have fun