5 Little Known Facts About You

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

POM

Re: 5 Little Known Facts About You

Post by POM »

**Small heads up: my life is not that interesting!!** :lol:

1.) I'm 25yrs. old and I'm sorta accident prone & I think I'm falling apart. I'm not even in my late 20's yet. YIKES!! :P ( I've broken my arm, sliced into the pad of my thumb with butcher knive twice same thumb two different occasions, strained my right wrist in 2007, and strained my left wrist in 2008, I have really bad circulation in my legs and my feet, and my back and neck gets completely stiff if I sleep in for too long.)

2.) I've worked at 'Taco Bell' for 3 1/2 yrs. and I've quit about 5yrs. now--but I can still remember the entire menu!! What everything has in it, how much the items cost, how much the item is suppose to weigh, and what the temps are suppose to be. Seriously, it's insane--why can't I just forget this crap!! It's forever going to be in my head. :( (<--- OH, and I hate eating at Taco bell!! :lol: )

3.) I've been writting poetry since I was Ten or Eleven yrs. old, very mature poems--I got some published when I was 12yrs. old--put into a collection of poems book. I also, wrote a novel when I was 13 yrs. old, Full length book--had up to thirty five or more chapters. I still remember what the entire book was about, strange huh?

4.) To me...this little bit is annoying--here it goes: No body believes that I am 25 yrs. old--I've been told that I look like I'm 17yrs. old for the past 6yrs. , and even when I was 17--they didn't believe me and thought that I was 15yrs. old. This is the story of my life--cuz no matter my age. Never once has anyone actually taken my word for it, I always have to show my ID. PICTURE OF ME ** Decide for yourselfs**

5.) I'm not that short but I'm 5'2 and 1/2 <-- Gotta add the .5 inch in there :lol: , and I haven't grown since 7th grade. :(
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

As for the short thing. I'm 4'11. Hate it btw.
- Amanda
POM

Post by POM »

NotYourChick wrote:As for the short thing. I'm 4'11. Hate it btw.
My older sister she's 4'11 too, but you can't make fun of her because she will seriously kick you in the shins. She may be small but man she's strong!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ( Freakishly Strong!! )

~POM~
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

NotYourChick wrote:As for the short thing. I'm 4'11. Hate it btw.
Decided to add in my own little height complaint! I'm 5'1, and to make things worse, I'm dating a guy who is 6'4, so standing next to him makes me look even smaller!

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Here's a strange fact on me.....I almost never sleep in my bed.I have ALWAYS been a sofa sleeper.I've always felt better sleeping on a sofa than a bed.And last year I bought a brand new sofa that's so nice that when it comes time to go to bed I just grab a blanket out of the closet and a pillow from the bed and just sleep on the sofa.
Last edited by killjoy on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I do that from time to time. I will spend months on the sofa. Everyone thinks I'm werid for it.
- Amanda
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I've done this already but here are 5 more little known facts.

1. I collect various things, some weird/different and some not so different. Key chains. Stuffed animals. Figurines of dragons and Eygptian gods/goddesses. Swords/knives. Books (currently I have about 1,000 books and I've only read about half and the amount grows every month). Spiral notebooks (if I put all my spirals together they'd probably reach the ceiling or be damn close). Tarot cards. Lotions and perfumes (even though I rarely use them). Candles. And TV shows.

2. Most of the shoes I own are black or so dark they look black. (There are only 3 or 4 pairs of shoes that are white or a lighter color out of 20 or so pairs of shoes)

3. I am always the oldest child out of all my Mom and Dad's friends, the next oldest is two years younger than me and last time I saw him he was a brat.

4. I'm the only oldest child in my immediate family (Mom, Dad and little brother are the younger siblings), but most of the other members of my family that I see all the time (Grandfather's, one grandma, and Uncle) are the oldest.

5. And lastly I've broken my wrists three times and strained/sprained/injured/cracked my wrists too many times for me to count in my twenty-four years. It all started when I roller skated in the kitchen and broke my wrist and I haven't stopped hurting them since.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

This is an interesting thread. I will go ahead and share five things :)

1.) I was born in Dublin, Ireland, spent five years living in Galway before moving to the states.

2.) I have a habit of breaking electronics...

3.) I have an enormous collection of Treasure Trolls

4.) I still want to be Pippi Longstocking

5.) I am the worlds biggest clutz. If it is there I will run into it, knock it over or fall up the stairs.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ohh what the hell...I'm bored so I'll do this again

1.When I was fifteen I was almost killed in a natural disaster that took the lifes of twenty one people around me and in the town.

2.I have numerous scars on numerous parts of my body.....face,head,arms,hands,back,feet...etc

3.Unlike most guys....I could careless about cars.How they work,how fast they go and things like that.

4.I believe in God but don't like to say I belong to any type of certain church.I think each has some things right while also having some things wrong.

5.I like older movies better than the crap that's coming out now....more true now that most stuff that's coming out is nothing but remakes
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Heavenli24 wrote:Hang on a sec, guys - not sure comparing shoe sizes will work too well, since British shoe sizes are different from US shoe sizes... e.g. I am shoe size 5 in the UK and size 7.5 in the US - So I'm guessing that pijeechinadoll's size 4 is not the same as RiceKrispy's size 4 :roll: .
im from the UK lol ^^ so thats a size UK 4 but i aslo wear size 3 sandles LOL :mrgreen:
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)