Choosing Grounds (AU/UC/XO/ADULT) Xander and Maria needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

We need to make profiles? *looks up* *hits her head* I need to learn to read...going to try and make one asap.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Choosing Grounds (AU/UC/ADULT/Slash Capable) (Casting)

Post by emmylala »

StormWolfstone wrote:
Maria (23) & Kyle (25): In the reality they come from, Kyle hasn't been healed by Max, he and Tess were engaged until he learned that she was responsible for Alex's death. Kyle is an empath from having been healed. Maria was healed instead of Liz in her reality and from this the secrets came out, but she also gained the ability to levitate and manipulate molecules.
Just a couple of questions about the above. Firstly, If Kyle wasn't healed by Max then how did he get his empath powers? Secondly, In the reality Maria and Kyle are from, did Maria and Max develop the same realtionship Max and Liz did in the canon reality? and thirdly, when you say from this the secrets came out, do you mean that the pod squad where revealed to be aliens?

Just needed some clarification before I create a bio!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

emmylala Sorry for the confusion.

In the reality from which Maria and Kyle are from, Kyle was healed by Tess (in their reality all of the aliens had the ability to use the same powers.... just some where stronger then others). Maria, though healed by Max did not end up involved with him, however for some time it looked as though they might have. The secrets came out about the aliens, but it was done a little differently...

Everyone

This is just a reminder, most characters before Medina takes them from their reality are only between 16-18..... Medina ages them when she places them in the Choosing Grounds....
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
POM

Post by POM »

** Sorry, about this---but I have to pull out of this RP :( i have a lot of work I have to be doing--and I can't do this role play, so Max Evans is now availible :)** Sorry once again!! :(

~POMONA :|
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Sorry to see you go, Pomonagurl_Dreamermaxliz I can understand though and may need to do the same soon. Hopefully you will follow along and let us know what you think of the storyline as it's played out.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Alright, to let you know..... the cast list and coupling has been slightly altered........ if anyone has problems with this, please let me know.

Couples:

Tai-San/Pride
Zeus/Moon
Isabel/Alex
Max/Kyle
Liz/Michael
Tess/Bray
Maria/Lex
Salene/Willow
Xander/Angel

Cast:

Liz: Katnotkath
Isabel: Storm
Max: (Isabelle ? )
Michael: Storm
Tai-San: Storm
Salene:
Willow: Storm
Kyle: Anna
Alex:
Maria: emmylala
Zeus:
Pride:
Quixote:
Xander:
Angel: AntarPrince04
Tess:
Moon: Storm
Lex: Storm (temp)
Bray: Storm (temp)
A List of All My Fics

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

*Hiss and run fron the polar!* :roll: Are we surprised :lol:
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

You don't like it when we have dreamer coupling, you don't like it when it's polar - I know it's Liz you don't like, but I could be offended you know Chris (j/k). Quite seriously though, you're going to find this Liz rather different from the one in the series, I'm still working on my bio at the moment.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I still need to work on my bio. Lalala, what do you need in it?
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Chris is doing SLASH?...OMG, I can't believe it! :lol:

P.S. Storm, I'm drawing a blank on the bio ...help?