Happily Ever After (Chmd XO, CC, Adult) ~ casting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I have to get to work," I tell Kyle before he can ask another question. I grab my notebook from the couch and quickly slip it into my apron. Just as I'm about to head out inside the Crashdown to continue my shift, my cell phone ring's. I quickly snatch the phone from the couch and look at caller i.d. It's Max.

I quickly hit the talk button and hold the small phone up to my hear.

"Hello?" I answer immediately.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Max~

With the phone to my ear, I already feel a bit calmed when I hear the voice on the other end as she picks up, "Hello?" I can almost picture her standing there with a look of concern, maybe even nibbling her lower lip which I'd always thought was so cute.

"Liz... Michael and I will be home by night fall." I say, not wanting to get into the reasons even though I know I sounded as though I was defeated. I felt as though I had lost a large battle. My sister was gone. I'd failed her. If I couldn't protect her, how was I going to keep the girl I loved safe. "Isabel is gone... for... good..." I find myself adding as I turn to stare at the place where the portal had been.

"You can tell Maria that Michael is fine." I add, knowing that more then likely the other girl would begin asking or begging to know whether Michael was safe.

"I failed Liz... I failed to keep her safe. I failed to protect her from Khivar. He got her... took her with him and she wasn't herself when she left." Was I even making sense? I have no idea.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Occ~ We need our Billie and our Phoebe! :(

Steph
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Liz... Michael and I will be home by night fall. Isabel is gone... for... good...You can tell Maria that Michael is fine. I failed Liz... I failed to keep her safe. I failed to protect her from Khivar. He got her... took her with him and she wasn't herself when she left."

"Oh my, God." I say. This can't be happening. "I'm so sorry, I just can't beleive this is happening. Look, we'll...figure out a way to get her back." I tell him, trying desperetely to stay positive. "There got to be something we can do to get her back."
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hmm, I'm not sure what I should do with Paige at the moment.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

bump! :)
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm trying to come up with something to post at the moment because there isn't much for me to work with at present. So, I'll be posting when I figure something out.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping... should we just skip to Max and Michael returning to Roswell..... because there's little there for me to really respond to for Max at the moment...
A List of All My Fics

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

StormWolfstone wrote:bumping... should we just skip to Max and Michael returning to Roswell..... because there's little there for me to really respond to for Max at the moment...
Yeah, we should definetely do that. :) :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Bump!