Happily Ever After (Chmd XO, CC, Adult) ~ casting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Happily Ever After (Chmd XO, CC, Adult) ~ casting

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Okay so I just thought I'd give this a try, I don't know if it'll work out or not. Anyway's, this is a Roswell/Charmed crossover.

Roswell- Takes place during Season 3 (Right after Isabel's wedding to Jesse)

Charmed- Takes place during Season 8

Plot

Billie's working with the Charmed One's (Exactly like in the show), the only difference is that her sister wasn't kidnapped, she and her sister were only seperated at the age of five. And that sister isn't Christie, it's Liz. Only Liz has no idea because she finds out later on during this rpg that Jeff and Nancy Parker aren't her real parent's, she was adopted at the age of five because of some weird reason which I have no idea of but it'll probably come to my mind later.

Back in Roswell, thing's are starting to stir, Isabel's just gotten married to Jesse and she know's that Khivar is out there and that he's coming after her. Isabel and Jesse leave for their honeymoon even though Khivar follows them. Khivar manage's to turn Isabel evil and instead of her staying behind and sending Khivar back through the portal to Antar, she leave's with him.

So basically, Isabel's gone back to Antar with Khivar and the gang are desperate to get her back. Meanwhile Billie's desperately trying to track down her sister, Liz, and manages to do so. The Charmed One's, along with Billie, decide to help Max and the others to get Isabel back, to get Max's son back from Tess, and to get rid of Khivar once and for all.

Cast
Roswell Character's

Max~ StormWolfstone
Liz~ Buffsteraddict
Isabel~ StormWolfstone
Michael~ Buffsteraddict
Maria~
Kyle~

Charmed Character's

Piper~ Buffsteraddict
Phoebe~
Paige~ ~Ruby~
Billie~

Other

Khivar~ StormWolfstone
Tess~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope this works out :) :D
Last edited by Buffsteraddict on Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I really shouldn't do this, but can I ask for Isabel and Max???? And should you need it another time... Khivar.... I'm good at being evil lol
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Can I have Paige?
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

can I have Billie and Pheobe?
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Can I have Maria and Kyle?
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

StormWolfstone- Sure you can have Isabel and Max, and it would be great if you could take Khivar too :)

~Ruby~ Paige is all yours :)

lizandzackfan- Yay, Billie and Phoebe it is :)

Zansgirl- Sure you can have Maria and Kyle.

Thanks for joining guy's :)

Steph
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

It's no prob. Happy to :D
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

cool..... I'd definitely be glad to take all three :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Okay then guy's, I think we're ready to start, we're only missing Tess and Michael but we can start without them. I'll come back and post tonight for sure :) You're all free to start posting if you want. I'll be temping for Michael so we can get started right away.

Btw, just to let you know where to start thing's off. Liz, Maria, and Kyle are all back in Roswell. Iasbel just left for her honeymoon and both Michael and Max just took off after her.

As for Charmed, Leo isn't in this rpg. He's just been frozen by the Angel of Destiny. This takes place after Leo's gone.

Steph :) :D
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Occ~ Starting...

~Liz Parker~

I glance down at the small cell phone that I'm holding and let out a small sighed. I've been trying to reach Max for the past hour but he's apparently not picking up his phone, which is making me worry like hell right now. I'm suppose to be working but I've been sneaking here in the back room ever since my shift started to see if I can try to reach Max. I only got a call from him once ever since he left two day's ago for La Jolla, where Isabel and Jesse are gone to spend their honeymoon. Both Michael and Max immediately left to go after them as soon as they found out by Kyle that Khivar was here on Earth.

"Lizzie, customer's are waiting," My dad says, poking his head inside the back room through the swinging door's. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I answer, quickly hiding the cell phone back on the couch.
I'll be right there."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Piper Halliwell~

I step inside the Manor's kitchen and immediately spot Phoebe sitting at the dinner table, typing away on her laptop.

I have a killer headache, probably due to the lack of sleep I've been getting lately. Ever since Leo...ever since he left I haven't been able to sleep.

"Hey," I tell her. "I’m guessing that you’re busy working on this week’s colomn?”