Collide [AU-CC-MATURE] *Starting* 4 needed!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

SERENA

"I suppose but it'd be worth facing them don't you think?" She says, I roll my eyes. Her loyalty to Kyan is outstanding. Seriously. "Yeah...I'm sure everyone ones just been crying their eyes out."

When I hear Kendra’s muttering, I really want to smack her. She can be such a sulky little brat sometimes. Of course, everyone missed her. Of course, everyone wished that she could have found her happiness here in the US instead of the other side of the world. But as always Kendra had to run away.

"Sure I can meet Izzy?" She says and I nod my head before leading the way to the kitchen.

Isabel is exactly where I left her and I send her a quick smile before introducing her to my little sister. “Izzy, we’ve got a guest. Allow me to introduce you to my little sister, Kendra. Kendra this is my roommate Isabel.”
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

TESS

Maria walks into the kitchen with a face like thunder and mutters the word coffee before she collapse in a chair. I try not to grin at her too much, knowing that she is never at her best this time in the morning.

"So, Tess, how was your weekend?" She asks when the coffee has finally began to work its magic.

I shrug, “Eh, it was okay. Did a little shopping, went out for lunch with Max, Iz and Liz. Spent Saturday night drooling over Serena’s hot new barman. You know, same old, same old. How was your business meeting? We didn’t really get a chance to play catch up when you got home.”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Im sorry this is bad, I just didnt want you guys to wait for me and my wrist :))
~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
“Izzy, we’ve got a guest. Allow me to introduce you to my little sister, Kendra. Kendra this is my roommate Isabel.”

I look up to see the two girls enter. "Hey Kendra, its nice to meet you" I say with a smile. "Wow I love your outfit!" I add. "Is it from England?" I ask. I look at Serena. "I am right in thinking that you said she was in England a while back right?"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Maria

“Eh, it was okay. Did a little shopping, went out for lunch with Max, Iz and Liz. Spent Saturday night drooling over Serena’s hot new barman. You know, same old, same old. How was your business meeting? We didn’t really get a chance to play catch up when you got home.” Tess says, playing her weekend off as boring. I look up confused, taking everything in.

"Who's Liz?" I ask, a confused frown covering my face. "And when did Serena get a hot new barman? I missed a lot." Taking yet another sip of coffee from my third cup, I decide to answer her questions now, because she'll hound me till I do. That's the basis of our friendship. We know everything about each other.

"Well, the business meeting went like crap. I told a horribly placed joke. And I almost died on the plane, but Michael helped calm me down. Seriously, we almost crashed."
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Kendra

Izzy seems nice enough and I suppose it isn't her fault that Serena is well so Serena. "Thanks," I reply with a dazzling smile and a nod indicating I had bought it while I was home. I am surprised to hear that Serena even mentioned she had a younger sister. Who would have thought?

[[short but there wasn't much to go on so :)]]
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

great posts :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

c'mon you guys let's get this one going again. I'm just waiting for a Tess post. :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I've lost Liz. :oops: We need a Max
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out of this one. Sorry Guys :cry:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Gah, I don't know what to do about this roleplay.