Happily Ever After (Chmd XO, CC, Adult) ~ casting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Working on posts today... as long as the board doesn't give me problems they should be up later on.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Max~

The trip was long, longer it seemed then it had taken to get there and nearly double the time I felt it should have. I should have been happy going back to Roswell, but I was going back without my sister and that was why I couldn’t be completely happy. I’d already told Liz that when I came home, I’d be going to the Crashdown to see her, I needed to see her. I don’t care what her parents say right now. Isabel is gone and I’m done trying to do what I had been, trying to stay away from Liz. Right now, she was the only one that would keep me from losing it completely.

I had to find a way back to Antar, a way to get home. I had to rescue my sister. The one I’d seen before she had left, that wasn’t the Isabel I loved but I knew somewhere, deep inside my sister was still there and I was determined I’d find out. I had to. I couldn’t just believe that she was gone. I just couldn’t. Michael and I hadn’t really spoken much since we saw her being transported off to Antar. There wasn’t much that I could or wanted to say. I was still too busy trying to figure out how I failed. She’d always been afraid that there was a chance that she would become the same way she had been in our past life and I’d always told her that it wouldn’t happen. Now, it was happening. I failed to protect her from her worst fear.

If only she had felt like she could tell me sooner, I could have been there earlier, helped keep her from seeing Khivar, being close to him. I could have saved her. “Attention passengers, we are preparing to make our final approach, thank you for choosing Delta airlines.”

I buckled my seatbelt as I heard the pilot announcing our landing. Looking out the window, I sighed in frustration. I have no idea what I’m going to say to Liz’s father if he starts in, but I really hope that he doesn’t. I don’t think I could handle that right now. I don’t think anything more with drama would be a good idea. The stress was always something I carried, I’m a King, not that I ever asked to be, but I have had duties to worry about and now… now my sister has gone off with a killer. The very person that killed us all in the first place.

The plane touches down and slowly, Michael and I disembark. We’re still silent as we get our luggage and go to my car which is in the lot waiting just where I left it. “Want me to drop you at your place, Michael?” I ask as we’re driving into Roswell, “Maria will probably be with Liz waiting on us.” I decide to add, wondering what he wanted to do first. Might as well find out his plans before just rushing to Liz without thinking about him.
A List of All My Fics

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Michael~

What seem's to have been an eternity later, our plane finally touches down in Albuquerque. Max and I haven't said much in the last past couple of hour's, mostly I think it's because we're still in shock from everything's that's happened.

Isabel's gone. With Khivar to Antar. And Jesse's...he's dead. What the hell are we going to be telling people back in Roswell? What are we going to tell the Evan's about Isabel's return to Antar?

“Want me to drop you at your place, Michael?” Max asks me later when we're seated in the car heading back to Roswell. “Maria will probably be with Liz waiting on us.”

"I, uh." I start, unsure of what to say or what to decide. I think I just want to be alone right now. But I know that Maria will kill me if I don't go see her right away.

I clear my throat and continue to look out the window. "Just bring me to Maria." I answer him as we continue our drive back to Roswell.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hey guy's,

I'm not sure who's still playing and who's not so we're just going to have a rollcall here, if you're still interested in playing then just leave a message so that If I see that we're missing people then we can re-cast.

Thanks,

Steph :) :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I would like to play Paige still.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Ruby~ wrote:I would like to play Paige still.
Sounds good. I'll wait a couple more day's to see who's still in it and who's not but I have a feeling we're going to be needing more people.

Steph
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm still in :D
A List of All My Fics

Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Alrighty guy's,

It seem's like we need a new Maria, Kyle, Phoebe, and a new Billie. Any of these character's spots are open for taking.

Steph
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Are we still going to do this?
A List of All My Fics