Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: hope this works...

~Michael~

"Here you go," I hear Max say and watch him set out the box I'd seen earlier. "I'm sorry about not telling you Michael. It just seemed like it would be a more honest test if you didn't know." I glare at him as I take hold of the box and again try to open it, wanting to see if it was some sort of falsehood. Closing my eyes I began concentrating hard, wanting to get it open and see what it was that they were really hiding.

When it wouldn't budge, when nothing worked, I glanced up at Max and then to Liz, "So, you just thought it would be better to make me look like a fool. Some friend, Maxwell." I comment, not wanting to be in the same area as anyone else at the moment. Standing, I glanced over at them and shook my head. "I'm outta here." My hands fisted at my side and I moved to the ladder before descending. I wasn't going to say another word, I wasn't going to stick around. I needed time to think.

They'd taken a bit more time in there to get the damned box then it should have taken and then gave a lame excuse about keeping things. We were all supposed to be in this together and I was tired of the secrets that seemed to be growing. Damn, it isn't as though the humans have to worry about the risk as much as we do.

Once on the ground, I simply start walking, thinking that it's the better idea for me to do so. I'm not going to go home, but I don't really know where I plan to go. This is too much. Somehow, there's something more going on but they just managed to make me look like a fool.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Michael! No!" I shout as Michael growls about being duped. "That wasn't the idea. I'm sorry." I follow him to the edge of the balcony as he climbs down but he doesn't look at me. Doesn't come back.

I hate that look in his eye. He's been my best friend and now he thinks I'd used him. I guess I have, although not the way he thinks. But I need to protect Liz as much as I need to protect him and Isabel.

"I'm sorry," I say again, softly as I watch him walk away. I know he can't hear me, but I have to offer the apology once more.

Feeling dejected, I turn back to the rest of the group. "It wasn't ever supposed to be this big. I'm sorry it got so out of hand," I shove my hands in my pockets and look at Maria and Isabel, the two who are closest to Michael, along with me. "I didn't want to hurt anyone."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

hoping for other people to reply here..........
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

The explanation doesn't go down well with Michael as he basically explodes and then leaves, heading for the fire escape and down onto the street below. Max cries out to try and stop him, but it doesn't do any good, and as Max turns back to the rest of the group and apologises again. I nod, stepping up next to him, silently accepting my own share of the blame. "It was a bad idea guys...we know that now, and we're sorry..."

I shake my head and bite my lip, wishing desperately that it didn't have to be like this. If only I could just tell them the truth, if only I didn't have to hide this from them... They're my best friends, I would trust them with my life, and if it was only me, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them... This is about something far more than just me though... Serena, Ainsling, it affects both of them, and I can't just give up the secret we share like that.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I watch Isabel, Michael, Maria and Alex, wondering what they're thinking. Are they believing this? Are they as pissed off at me as Michael is? I want to talk to him, to make sure he's okay. Let him yell at me. I'm sure he wants to and from what he knows, I deserve it.

Looking at the others, I try to think of other ways to explain, but the words just slide around in my head, because my thoughts are focused on Michael. I wait for a moment, waiting for a question, a reaction, anything from them so I can respond. But I turn, looking over the balcony down where Michael just left.

"Maybe I should go after him," I say. My voice is low so I'm not sure anyone but Liz can hear.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: as an attempt to get this up and running again, as well as a recast of missing characters which I'm going to try and get to, how would people feel about the possibility of moving to the next day or something soon?

~Liz~

Max looks round at the others, and then voices a wonder of whether he should go after Michael. Part of me wants to say no, because right now I feel as though I need him as I have at no other time, but another part of me knows that he's right, and I push my own needs to the back of my mind as I give a slight nod. "Yeah...you're probably right...just...be careful okay..." I ask of him, reaching up to brush my lips against his cheek before turning to the others and searching for the words I need. "Look guys, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... We obviously made a mistake, maybe more than one... We shouldn't have kept it secret from you, and I wish there was something I could do to make it better..."

I wish I could say it wouldn't happen again, but I know I'm lying to them even now, keeping my biggest secret from them, and I know that I can't do that. I don't want to lie to them like that, I don't want to betray their trust yet again... If only I could really tell them... Of course they might well laugh at first, but when they realised... I chew my lip nervously, waiting for any sign of response from the othes. I can't tell them, I know that... I can't put them in danger like that, and I can't reveal Serena and Ainsling, and any number of others...

Deep down there's more than that too, there's a fear, deep inside me, a fear that if I tell them, they're going to be scared of me... I saw how Maria reacted when I told her about Max, and I don't know if I could face that happening again... I don't know if I could bear seeing her look at me as though I'm going to hurt her, and maybe that's my biggest fear of all...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'm fine with jumping ahead whenever you like.

*Max*

Nodding, I lean forward to give Liz a gentle kiss on the cheek. My mind is still on Michael, off brooding on his own and on the situation before us. "Sorry to leave you with this," I whisper although I'm sure she can handle it. We've concocted as story that's about as good as I can hope to make under the circumstances and I think she'll be okay with it. Afterall, she's just as practiced with making up coverstories as I am. I'm sure she'll do fine.

With that, I give her hand one more squeeze before hopping over the edge of the balcony and hurrying down the fire-escape. Halfway down, I leap the remaining distance before jogging off in the direction that Michael left.

Reaching the end of the alley, I look first in the direction of Michael's house. It's a good three miles away but not too far to walk if he wanted to. I don't see him so I glance quickly in the other direction. There's someone there. Too far off to know for sure but the shape, size and gait all look like Michael to me.

Hurrying, I jog up behind him and fall into place next to him. I already said I was sorry and I don't know if I should say it again. Instead, I remain silent, waiting for whatever he's going to throw at me. Questions? Accusations? More silence? Whatever he choses, I'll listen and be here. It's the least I can do...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

*Bump* Anyone else still interested in this??
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

hey all! I'm sooooooo sorry for being gone so long, but at least this RP has kept up and going compared to others that got sent down the drain cuz other writers weren't around! I don't know if ya'll still want me, but I can read back a bunch of pages and try to figure out what's going on and take up Serena again if U'll have me :) And hey, the banner I made is still there lol! I actually forgot about it. But, again, soooooooo sorry for leaving ya'll like that, my comp decided to be stupid and crash completly. But I have access to a comp now and will be able to get on. TTYL.

Mandy

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

:o Mandy, I'm sooooo sorry! Things have been more than a little crazy for me, and somehow I managed to miss this, like I say, sorry.

As for you taking Serena, if you still want her, she's all yours. We're actually talking about skipping forward a bit shortly, so it should be a lot easier for you to bring her back in then I would think.

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, but tell me if you still want her?

Thanks

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas