Preternatural Curses UC/Adult

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

“You are cold…Go sit by the fire and warm up. I'll go take a walk and leave you alone, if that's what you want."

What I want…no, that’s not what I want…I want him to look at me and say he’s made a mistake. I want him to kiss me like he did that day and tell me that he loves me without following it up with ‘but it’s too dangerous’. Being with him is dangerous yes, I know that, but being without him I feel like I’m dying. After having experienced what it’s like to be with him, I don’t want to be without him… I love Max, plain and simple. I need him… I swallow and look up at him no matter how hard it is. “No…no…I don’t want you to go…” I tell him, my voice sounding hoarse as I try to get rid of the lump in my throat. I shake my head. I know this isn’t going to work, and yet I can’t stop myself saying this. “I-I love you Max…”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm already getting to my feet when I hear Liz say, 'no.' She wants me to stay. This after being so distant and short, you'd think every word was costing her money.

But then she says it. The words that I can't answer. “I-I love you Max…”

I turn around, staring at her. I want to sit down beside her and take her hand. I want to lean forward and kiss her lips. But I can't. I promised myself, I promised Isabel, that I was going to take a step back. Slow down. Find my balance again. Trouble is, it just isn't working. I still feel off-balance. It's worse than ever now, and the worst is when I see her and I can't talk to her the way I want to. I seem to need her more, not less.

But I know I can't. There's Michael and Isabel to concider. I can't forget them. I'm not like Liz. There's no way to know if this is the right thing to do. I really shouldn't...

I tear my eyes away, turning around and taking two steps away. I glance at the sky and then stare at the ground, wishing I could figure this out. "I ... I love you, too." I say.

Last edited by isabelle on Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~*~Isabel*~*

I listened to some of the quiet conversation around me, but seeing my brother so strained with Liz, I couldn't help but wonder if there was anything I could say that would help. I know he promised to take a step back and he was doing well at attempting to do just that. Still, I realized that neither of them was happy and I want my brother to be happy even if there are some things that I don't agree with.

I glanced over at Maria who seemed rather annoyed with the whole scene and smiled sarcastically though refused to say anything. Instead, I reminded myself that Liz, Maria and Alex had thus far shown that they could indeed be trusted to keep silent about who my brother, Michael and I really were. With a sigh, I finished off the dog I'd gotten a few minutes before and walked a bit away from Max and Liz, deciding to give them time.

Glancing around, I couldn't help but wonder when Michael would manage to make his way to meet us. He'd said that he would try, but he wouldn't be able to come into the camp. If Valenti saw him, it would simply make things more suspicious and as far as I was concerned, the Sheriff was already suspicious enough. I could already see that Kyle wasn't happy because his father wasn't paying much attention to him.

With another sigh, I walked over to Alex and gave him a slight smile, "Don't forget to grab something to eat, Alex." I commented lightly before adding, "Looks like your father is already helping himself." I glanced over to where Mr. Whitman stood not far from my own dad, the three father's were in a conversation and I was glad that the Sheriff hadn't decided to invite himself.

I overheard my dad mention having the men get involved with a game or two and wondered if that would give us the chance we needed to slip away.

(at library again... eek... Mista and Michael coming up)
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~*~*Mista*~*~

I watched everyone quietly, my sensitive hearing picking up some things, although I was actually more intent upon listening to the forest sounds. My wolves that I had set to watch, were searching for anything that might seem strange to them and were supposed to send up a signal when they found it. Having them do this would make things much easier for me when I took my chance to search it out myself. I also had a few of my Lukoi already set for keeping watch and helping to divert the officer's that I was sure would be on the lookout as well.

If the Evans' are here for the same reason as I am, I need to make certain Valenti doesn't catch them. I couldn't help but recall the images I'd seen of the royal four and although one was missing, I was certain that the Evans' were indeed two of them and then Michael Guerin. Of course, I also knew that there would be absolutely know way that they would know who I was or anything of what I was either.

Deciding on a course of action, I slipped away from the camp and into the trees, using my connection to my wolves to call one to me without making a noise. As one came near, I watched her shift back to her human form and smiled as I told her, "Make certain that everyone is ready as I commanded earlier. I don't want any mess up's being made."

"As you will it, My Ulfric." Denise responded before taking her lupine form again, that of a lovely gray and white wolf. Another of my wolves was near and in their lupine form. Without a word, he walked up to me and I placed my hand on his head before walking back into the camp with him at my side. Despite the fact that I was supposed to be acting as human, I wasn't capable of putting off my duties to my wolves.

This specific one, Randall, was one of my newest members and he had only spent three moons as a Lukoi, so I felt that I owed it to him to make certain that I was near if he lost control too soon. Even so, I was aware that it could cause some strange speculation if any of the father's or other high schooler's saw me with what appeared a wild wolf, and I couldn't help but think that it could be rather fun to spice things up.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~*Michael*~

A knock had sounded on my door nearly and hour ago and I was not surprised to see River Dog standing there, even so I was uncertain why he had arrived at my apartment. "It's time." He had said and though I wasn't sure why, I felt I knew what he meant and had simply gone with him in silence.

We'd made our way toward the woods where I knew that Max and Isabel were camping with their father. I also knew that the Sheriff was there. However, the way that River Dog was leading me, I was certain that the Sheriff would not have the chance to see me. Now, we were on foot and this seemed as though it was going to take forever to get the rest of the way.

Short, but sets the scene
A List of All My Fics

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: cool posts storm, hope this will work for an Alex, wasn't too sure what to do with him I have to admit.

Alex

So I go over and sit next to Isabelle, only to have her stand up, practically ignoring me and wandering round… This sucks – big time! Just as I’m about to give up though…maybe go and join Maria and moan a little about how redundant I feel, she comes back over though and everything seems so much better. She reminds me to get something to eat and I nod. “I already had some thanks…” I tell her, giving a weak smile. Am I really that inconspicuous…? I sigh, wondering how I’m going to make small talk when all I want to do right now is tell her how beautiful she is and that I want to kiss her…

I know that camping isn’t her usual scene of course, but all bundled up in that sweater and such, she looks as gorgeous as ever… The same Isabel Evans I fell in love with so long ago… The only difference now though, is that she actually knows who I am… Unfortunately she still doesn’t seem to want to let it go any further than that so I can’t say I’m in a much better position… How much does my life such right now…

Although…then again there’s Liz and Max, they really should be together, and I think everyone except Max knows that… So I guess Liz isn’t having the greatest time either. They do look to be talking though, which I guess is something…

Suddenly I realise that Isabel’s been talking to me and as I catch a mention of my dad I realise I have not a single clue what she’s been talking about. Nice one Alex, be mooning over the girl so much that when she does talk to you, you don’t hear her… Okay, so now I have to try and salvage this… “So, your dad, mine and Mr Parker seem to be getting on well…” I comment, trying to switch to a topic that I hope will be related, but something that means I know what we’re talking about. “…although I can’t say my dad doesn’t stick out…I guess it’ll be pretty obvious that we don’t do this sort of thing much…” I admit after a moment.

I know that I told her we were coming here anyway, but I think from the way everything’s turning out, that it’s pretty obvious that neither me nor my dad are used to this kind of thing so maybe honesty in this case is the best way to go from here… Or a version of the truth anyway. “I thought it might be fun for a change, but I think I’m getting the picture I’m just not suited to it…”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: if I used Max too much Isabelle, please say, and if there's anything you want to add in, please don't feel that me having used some dialogue for Max means you can't backtrack :wink: I'd love to see a little of what he's thinking hehe. Anyway, hope this works for you and sorry it's taken so long to get out.

~Liz~

He turns round and his eyes are immediately on me. The look in his eyes says that he’s as confused as me and I just want so much for him to tell me that he loves me too. That everything will be ok, that we’re going to get through whatever happens…together…

Suddenly he looks away turning and backing away…one step, then two… I feel like my heart is breaking. I need him… “Max…?” I look at him fearfully, terrified about what he might do. The idea has been that we stay as friends…am I about to lose even that…?

Max looks up at the sky and then back down. I know that he’s thinking about how different we are…of all the reasons why we can’t be together… I bite my lip, preparing myself for what I’m sure is going to come…

And then he says it…the last thing I expect… “I…I love you, too…”

For a moment I feel my hopes rising. Has he actually changed him mind…?

And then, as suddenly as that spark of hope is lit, it’s extinguished again. “…I love you too Liz…and wish that we could be together…but…”

I look at him. “We can though Max…the only thing which is standing in our way is you…” I know that I’m pleading but I just can’t help it… “I don’t care that you’re different…I love you Max…everything about you…”

“It’s dangerous though Liz…”

I shake my head at him. “I don’t care…Max…please…”

He shakes his head again and I can feel my heart breaking. I’m never going to love anyone like I love Max…I know this is true now, and I know it will always be true. “We can’t…I’m sorry…”

With those words, Max turns away from me and I want to cry out, and stop him… But I can’t…I can’t change his mind…there’s nothing more that I can do… I swallow and try to blink back the tears which want to flood out of my eyes. Reaching up, I wipe them away with the back of my hand and something catches my eye. At first I think that I’ve imagined it but then I look down and know it’s real. “Max…” I gasp and call out to him in a strained voice as I see the green sparks which are darting across my hands.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

...the only thing which is standing in our way is you…” Liz says. It's true. I'm the one blocking this but not for the reasons she thinks. Not because I don't want it. We're different, but I allowed myself to get past that because I wanted her so much. I kissed her - and then everything changed. I think about her all the time, almost every minute, and I can't do that. I need to be thinking about my family. About Michael and Isabel and keeping the three of us safe and hidden. When I'm with Liz, I forget that I'm different and I can't afford to forget that. I have to step back...

"It's dangerous, 'though, Liz," I tell her, still looking away into the dark woods, because i just can't look at her. It's dangerous for me and my family, but also for her. If I let myself forget and something happens, she could be hurt, too. What if I can't protect her? I would never be able to live with that.

"I don't care, Max. Please..." she begs.

My throat starts to close up, blocking all the words I want to say. I'm glad she can't see my face because I can feel my mask slipping. She'd see. She'd see how much this is hurting me, too. But there's too much at stake. I have to put my duty to my family, first. I shake my head, denying myself as well as her. "We can't ... I'm sorry. I want to be with you so much, but I need to step back. I have to focus - "

"Max!" she gasps and instantly, I hear the change in her voice. Fear. Shock. I spin around to see her sitting on the log where I left her. Her hands are clenched, palms up and touching each other. Strange green lightning dances across her fists. I rush towards, dropping to my knees in front of her as she raises her eyes to me. Eyes filled with fear.

Almost instinctively, I put my hands over hers, letting the lightning engulf me, too. I gasp at the sensation. It feels wrong. Off-balance. Almost like Michael after he was in River Dog's sweatlodge. I don't even think about why that makes no sense. That she's human. I just immediately search her eyes, reaching for a connection.

It's hard. The lightning seems to create a barrier but I push through and a moment later the connection is open. I move in with my mind, my powers, trying to smooth over the rampant energy as flashes of her past cross my mind.

My chest starts to tighten and my breathing becomes strained. The work is more difficult than I expected; I realize that my own energy isn't as balanced as it should be although it's nowhere near the state of Liz's. Being with her, as well as being apart, has left me off-balance emotionally, but I never realized it was affecting this part of me, too. I want to close my eyes, but I force myself to stay focued on her face. On our connection. Smoothing the energy in her body and mine.

A moment later, it's done. The energy lightning is gone and I stare into her eyes, both lost and somehow found in our connection. I feel more peaceful and somehow stronger enmeshed in her. I don't even want to break the connection, but I know I have to. Reluctantly, I withdraw, closing my eyes with a sigh as I separate my energy from hers, although our hands are still locked together.

I open my eyes again and look into her face. "Are you, okay?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lenora~

The sun had hidden itself as night came into play, my body returned to it's night life cycle and I found the usual hunger had already called to me. Walking out of my bed chamber and into my dressing chamber I found that Roderick was already prepared for my coming. A mortal was forced to the ground on a chain, petite and lovely with golden curls and what seemed to be pure blue eyes.

A dark smile lifted my lips as I knew that this was not a girl that my vampire's could have given me, rather they were always choosing fodder rather then beauty for my meals. The fear in the girl's eyes as she attempted not to look at me caused me to smile and I nodded at Roderick who brought her forward. "Who sent this gift?" I questioned softly, my voice as child like as my looks.

"The Rat King, My Master." Roderick answered and I grinned.

It was about time the Rat King paid me homage, I was certain the death of nearly his entire family had convinced him of his error. "Now I need the wolves, hyena's and leopards." I muttered as I held out a hand to the child.

"Come here, girl." She was more then likely around the age of fifteen or sixteen, but she was a child to me. As she moved forward, her eyes met mine and I felt the instant her will became mine and she had no more power to resist anything I might do to her. I ran my hand along her cheek gently as I pulled her to me, kissing her lips softly. "Such a delicate child. Would you like to live forever?" I asked her, her answers would be honest and would please me. I was willing her to respond freely, though she could not move otherwise.

"Yes, but I would rather go home."

I laughed and placed a hand on her side while the other slid behind her neck, forcing her head to the side as I spoke, "You are home now, child." I sank my teeth into her throat not even trying to bespell her and listened to her painful cry. Drinking from her sweet, metallic blood, I drew in her essence, feeding from blood and fear.

After drinking less then a pint, I pulled back and moved to drink from the other side of her neck and then again I pulled back and made a third puncture in the upper breast, draining most of her blood.

Leaving her very little, her life basically ended, I told Roderick to take her to a coffin in my room. I would take care of things later and she would be my child in three days when she rose as a vampire. It was time for the mortals to become more aware of my existance. "Daniella, take four others with you and bring me more children. I will enjoy this."

I smiled as I climbed into a bath that had been drawn for me and my ladies maid began working on washing me as she was supposed to.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

This is a basic NPC necromancer... figured it would help make things interesting to have some more trouble maker's in the mix.. lol

~~Davros~~

I am a necromancer, one that enjoys power and a human follower of the Master of the City, Lenora. I was granted the permission to do as I wished as long as I caused trouble for the lycanthropes and normal mortals. I had plans for the Ulfric and Nimir-Ra as it was. Especially the Ulfric who's power over the dead was stronger then mine and I was determined that one day, I would have her power.

Standing in a cemetary with a small baby that I had taken from his parents the day before, I smiled as I drew a knife across the babies throat and bled him to death as I created the circle of power. Once done, I reached out to the energy that fed my power. I felt it thrumming through me as I reached out and touched the graves of hundreds and as I thought the thoughts, I gave them direction to go after Mista and whoever might be near her and destroy them.
A List of All My Fics