Pirate's Bounty( Started)ADULT/CC (need Michael and Kyle)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Michael, these girls have been through an ordeal. They've been kidnapped and imprisoned and threatened. Please go easy on them." Does he really not understand that or is he just putting on an act? Sometimes, I'm just not sure. He does seem to enjoy his swash-buckling reputation.

"I left Alex with the ladies. Why don't you go down and tell him that it's safe for them to come above while I go check out the prisoners."

We are short one or two men. Picking up a few new crewmembers from the captured fighters is pretty standard proceedure, but I'm not that happy about taking on a slaver. More than likely, I'll pass on all of them, but I'll give them a once-over, anyway.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

This is just a short one, I don't really have a great deal of time because I am at work (not my office yet)

~Isabel~

As everything is happening around me, I can't help but recall that I had to be careful and yet I also needed to make certain that I spoke privately with Michael and my brother about the welfare of the other ladies that had been taken captive. I need to know what we are going to do in order to get them home safely if they wish to return to their lives.

When I heard my brother say, "I will attend to matters above, then. If it pleases you, I'll leave Alex here to keep you company. He has a sharp wit and a sharper blade for your protection, should there be a need." I simply nodded. I knew my brother would not speak such a way if he didn't really trust the man.

I watched my brother leave before turning once again to face the man called Alex who spoke. "It's my pleasure and honor to defend you, m'lady. Ladies."

With a brief curtsy I smiled slightly, remembering my manners even if I didn't currently look like I was a lady. "We shall be glad for any assistance, M'lord." Also, remembering that he had recieved an injury, I took a deep breath before adding, "Forgive Lady Margot, she was a bit rash in her fear. Might I look at your shoulder, make certain there is no lasting damage done?" I glanced at the lady that had inadvertantly injured our rescuer and saw that she was blushing in the dim light.

When Tess came up as well and mentioned excitedly that we had to save Kyle, I was suddenly filled with guilt that I had not thought of that. "She is correct, this gent Kyle was actually much different from the others and he is a friend to us all."

I glanced at Tess and said, "Shall we go above and see if we can locate him?" I wasn't afraid for my safety, even if there were some slavers still about. Now that I had my wits about me and was not able to be greatly surprised.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

Alex

Isabel offered to look at my shoulder. I was grateful for the offer, but before I could accept another woman mentioned a man, some 'Kyle' who had helped them. 'Different?" I replied doubtfully, but if Isabel was anything like her brother it would be futile to try to stand in her way. "We can try. We had best hurry."

I restrained Tess from pushing past me. "Let me go first," I insisted, leading her and Isabel onto deck, looking around warily for slavers. "Max!" I shouted, trying to get his attention.
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

As I'm about to leave Michael, I hear Alex call my name. I'd thought Michael would inform him of the all's clear soon enough, but apparently something's driving Alex above deck sooner than that. I can't imagine what that would be.

Putting my fingers to my lips, I give a series of short whistles, signaling to Alex that the danger's past and the deck is safe. I don't know if he's bring the ladies up or just himself.

Michael looks at me for a moment and I know he's wondering the same thing.

Nodding, I say, "Maybe we should see what he needs."
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

"Max!"

I watch as Alex yells and makes his way toward us. What the hell is going on.

"Maybe we should see what he needs." Max read my mind.

"Good Idea. Alex, for sakes man what's the matter." I yell as Max and I walk to meet him halfway.
Later Days!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

(Candy - I borrowed Maria a little - I can edit it out if you want me to.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

Michael and I hurry to the hold where Alex found the girls, only to find that he's already at the top of the stair with the girls almost right behind him.

"Alex. Isabel," I say, looking from one to the other. "Is there something wrong?"

"Besides the fact that we've been captured by pirates?" one of the girls asks. A blonde. I think Isabel introduced her as Maria. She sounds scared but not intimidated. A firey one.

"You've been rescued by pirates," I clarify. "You're out of danger."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: Maybe this isn't great, but I'll hope that it's sufficient

BIC

~Liz~

So first of all we get kidnapped by slavers, and now saved by pirates? Can things get any more crazy…? Things have happened a little fast and I think I’m struggling to process them. Usual rules about who to trust and believe seem to have gone out the window and although we are indeed surrounded by pirates, I feel that Max is being genuine when he says we’ve been saved…

Of course for me, the question could be saved from what…? Saved from slavery to be ‘sold’ in marriage when I get back home. I can’t say this prospect appeals to me much more than the alternative. Yet that’s what is going to happen now isn’t it…? If we go home, I won’t have a say in my future any more than I would have been if we had reached our captor’s destination… Am I really in a better situation now than I was two hours ago…?

Still, the other girls look happier, nervous maybe, but to them anything has to be better than what they had been anticipating up until a few minutes ago I suppose. Isabel has been reunited with her brother and from the looks of the minstrel I have to wonder if she will ever end up returning to her previous life…

For now though, there are more important things to think about as Tess has just reminded us. Kyle has shown us more than once that he’s not like the others, he doesn’t deserve the treatment I imagine these pirates are likely to dole out. Together the four of us, followed by some of the other girls too although many choose to stay in the hold, feeling rather overwhelmed and some obviously on the verge of fainting, hurry up the steps, right behind Alex, hoping to save Kyle before it was too late.

To my horror I can’t see Kyle anywhere as I look round the deck and although it is possible he’s hidden within the group of slavers being held by the pirates, somehow I doubt it. It doesn’t look good for him and my fears are confirmed as I hear a familiar voice. Running over to the side, I look down into the water and see Kyle struggling. I look back at this Max and Alex. “You say we are safe, that we have been rescued by you not captured…well prove your sincerity and save that man. He is nothing like the others and in the same way as you say you do, he only wished to help us…”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I raise my eyebrows as the pretty brown-haired girl, Liz I remember, races to the side of the ship and starts making demands. Save a slaver? I'm supposed to believe he's a friend? I see Isabel's eyes widening as she gives a slight nod of confirmation, as do the few other ladies with them. Apparently, they actually believe this one slaver is worth saving.

"Whatever you wish, my Lady," I say with a shrug towards Liz. Her eyes, I can't help but notice, are flashing and brilliant in the sunlight. Now that I can see her, she seems even prettier than I'd previously thought. Although, I have a feeling there's more to this woman than her small frame suggests.

With a swing of my sword, I slice the line around the nearest sail at a point as far from the gunwall as feasible. Then I toss the free end over the side, guiding it with my powers so it falls exactly over this man's shoulder. The other end is already secured, so it should be safe enough. The struggling swimmer grabs it, desperately, although he looks up at me with fear in his eyes. No doubt this is the man Michael was just telling me that he himself had sent over the side.

"Come on up, then," I call to him. "We won't kill you."

Michael hadn't been impressed with this one, I remember. The Demon's captain implied the dunked slaver was craven. But if Liz and the ladies vouch for him, I guess we can offer him haven of some sort.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Kyle

I get back aboard the ship all the while spitting out the salty seawater.

I almost died.

Once I’m done ridding my mouth of the foul water, I look around and notice that most of the women have come onto the deck. I also see the dirty pirate who tossed me overboard.

I walk closer towards him and yell angrily.

"Why did you do that? I told you I was not a slaver!"

"That's funny." The Pirate replies as he motions his hands while looking around the ship. " Because this sure as hell looks like a slaver ship full women being sold as slaves!."

Before I can defend myself, The young lady with the blonde hair who must have been one of the ladies meant to be a slave begins to speak back angrily to the pirate.

"That's funny," she mocks him while circling her hands around the deck as he did. "Because you all look like blood thirsty, maiden pillaging filthy Pirates to me."

The pirate doesn’t even look at the lady and he again addresses me. “Hmm. You seem like the type of man who would let a lady defend his purpose.” The pirate grins at his partner and turns to glare back at me.

I step up to defend myself this time. “I signed up as a deck-hand.” I reply angrily, wanting desperately to let him know that I’m no puny fool who will back down to the likes of a pirate of all people.

“Hmm. You signed up as a deck-hand for a slave ship of only innocent, virgin women being sold as slaves!”

I really didn’t know.” That’s the only thing I can think to say because I didn’t know

I can tell by the Pirates tone and the way he looks at his partner that he still doesn’t believe me.
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

I really didn’t know.” That’s the only response the god-born idiot has

I look at Max unbelievingly. I mean does this fool honestly think I would believe some cockomainy crap he spat from his mouth like the very seawater. I ignore him to turn to the only women besides Isabel who has the ballocks to give mouth to me.

When I turn around to look at her, I realize that she is a most comely lass. Her long blond hair hangs about her body in a very erotic way. Her nice figure is a little too noticeable through her dirty clothing. God, I can’t event think of the last time I had a hot woman in my bed sheets. It would be so easy to grab her, toss her over my shoulder jump to my ship where I would take her all night long. She would be my personal slave…No….Maxwell made it abundantly clear that we are not to ravish these women. Well, if I cannot ravish her, I simply have to scare the wits and ballocks out of her.

"That's funny,"I mock her mocking me. "Because I am a blood thirsty, maiden pillaging filthy Pirate ." I growl while winking at the bonnie maid.
Later Days!