Roswell Revisited Part 4 (AU/CC Mature)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

"Shhh.."Kyle says coming forward to wrap his arms around me "I'm sorry. I believe you."He kisses me and Im in heaven, if he was repulsed by me he wouldn't kiss me, right?

" You must think I'm more than just a little cute to tell me something this big." He jokes but I can underneth it, he's searching to see what I feel about him. "I really care about you Tess. I don't care where you came from. Just as long as you don't plan on leaving anytime soon."It feels like a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I know he really cares about me!

"You don't do ya?" Shaking my head emphatically "Kyle, no, god no! I maybe an Alien but I was born on earth and it's my home, I don't want to ever ever leave it" I say placing my head on his chest.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Kyle*

Tossing her goldern curls for emphasis she assures me, "Kyle, no, god no! I maybe an Alien but I was born on earth and it's my home, I don't want to ever ever leave it" Letting out the breath I didn't realize I was holding I enjoy the feeling of her head on my chest. She's so precious. I adore every little thing about her. Even the parts that I don't quite understand. "Oh good." I state feeling much better about us. "So... I know I should probably ask all these scientific questions about where you come from ,and advanced technology and

blah.blah.blah. but I'd rather ask you to... be my girlfriend?"
I try to keep the stammer out of my voice. She's special and quite literally out of this world. Why would she ever want to have anything to do with me? I'm just a small town guy who worships a bald guy. Nothing extraodinary about that.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

"Oh good."He states sounding so relieved"So... I know I should probably ask all these scientific questions about where you come from ,and advanced technology and blah.blah.blah. but I'd rather ask you to... be my girlfriend?"

My eyes go wide as I pull my head up from his chest to look straight in his eyes, making sure he's being serious. "Are you sure? Kyle things are gonna get weird around me, I'm gonna meet my family and things have a way off getting really weird around me" I say seriously, eventually the bad things Im running from will find me and things are gonna get....well different from anything Kyle's ever experienced. I look into his eyes and pray that he says yes cause he's amazing from the tips of his hair to the tips of his toes.

" I would love to be you girlfriend Kyle, nothing would make me happier but I just want you to be sure that you know what your getting into" I say shyly.[/i]
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Kyle*

Her eyes widen to the size of round saucers as she meets mine as if to convince herself of the realness of our conversation. "Are you sure? Kyle things are gonna get weird around me, I'm gonna meet my family and things have a way off getting really weird around me" She considerately warns me a bit of worry in her expression. I find myself under her wicked spell. I wonder if Aliens know magic because I am in a trance.

In awe of her wonderfulness I have no choice but to beam happily at her. The next words out of her mouth thrill me to no end. " I would love to be you girlfriend Kyle, nothing would make me happier but I just want you to be sure that you know what your getting into" She adds suddenlt bashful. "I just hope you know what your getting into?" I retort with a cocky smirk. "I am a very high maintence guy. I need lovin all the time." Raising a seductive eyebrow I lean over and capture her lips. "Do you think you can handle that?"
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Oops double post.
Last edited by aliensister on Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turn Off The Light
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

I just hope you know what your getting into?"Kyle says smirking and I have to smile, he's to cute not to "I am a very high maintence guy. I need lovin all the time." Kyle says raising a sexy eyebrow, I bubble out in laughter and then he leans down and steals it away cause he kisses me and my insides turn to jelly "Do you think you can handle that?"

Catching my breath, I bat my innocent eye but reply seductively "Well, I don't know Mr. Valenti but if you let me try I'll give it my all" Leaning up I take his ear lobe between my lips and gently lick and suck on it.

I wrap my arms around Kyle's shoulders while I lean up on my tippy toes.Kissing my way down his jaw I finally reach his lips and place small kisses all over them.
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Kyle*

My heart almost stops when she flutters those gorgeous eyelashes at me. Does she understand the full imact on the effect she has on me? Just a mere brush of her touch or sniff of her perfume and I almost go crazy. I think this is what being in love feels like. That realization stuns me beyond belief. I'm a guy. Isn't this supposed to freak me out? I wait for any feelings of confinment or fear but none surface. Hmmm.

Maybe this was just meant to be. Maybe Tess is the one I want to spend the rest of my... Whoa don't go there. You start thinking like that and you'll freak her out for sure. My thought disipate when her angelic voice rings out. "Well, I don't know Mr. Valenti but if you let me try I'll give it my all" She leans up on her tip toes and captures my ear lope between her lucious lips. It takes all the self control I currently maintain not to come undone.

She makes tiny ministrations with her mouth. The feel of her hot breath on the side of my face makes me instantly aware of how close our bodies are. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders she leans forward and begins placing hot wet kisses all down my jaw. Damn. When she reaches my lips I tighten my grip on her so that are bodies are pressed together. Now she knows just how badly I want her. Her sweet embrace leaves me reeling. I've got to stop this before we carry it to far.

Still ending the kiss is bitter sweet. I need to look in her eyes. I have to know what she expects from me. What can I expect from her? Once I muster up the will power to break the kiss I find myself captured within her piercing blue eyes. All coherent thought is lost. I immediately state the first thing that comes to mind. "We are soo gonna be late for class."
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

"We are soo gonna be late for class."With a cheeky grin I step out of his grasp and dance past him and into my room.

"Oh no Kyle don't tell me I've fallen for school lover" I say with tongue in cheek. Jumping up onto my bed, I sit on my knees and act like I'm destressed.

"Oh woe is me!, whatever shall I do!" I wail flopping onto my back. I don't mind school but I'm having so much fun with Kyle I can't bare the thought of sitting through boring classes where I can't touch him. I let out a small sigh of contentment and close my eyes, listenning to Kyle, just be Kyle but being Kyle in my apartment, a Kyle that is my boyfriend. I let out a soft squeal before clapping my hand over my mouth gosh I hope Kyle didn't hear that.
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Kyle*

She flashes me a playful grin before removing herself from my embrace and dancing into her room. Immediately I miss her warmth. Still seeing that cute lil’ wiggle was well worth it. She’s so adorable from those bouncy blonde curls all the way to her bright pink painted toe nails. I’ve never been this captivated before. She consumes all my thoughts. I hear her teasing voice from the bedroom as she wails melodramatically. "Oh no Kyle don't tell me I've fallen for school lover"

Unable to suppress a smirk I begin walking towards her door. "Oh woe is me!, whatever shall I do!" She exclaims thrilled with this little game she’s devised. I have to admit I’m quite fond of the perky alien. When I reach the doorway she gives a quiet sigh but her eyes remain closed. Smiling like a fool I gaze down at her luscious form. She looks very tempting sprawled out on the bed like that. It tugs at my hard earned self control.

There’s a tightening in my stomach and a unsettling feeling in places I’d rather not mention. ‘Get it together Valenti’ I scold myself. The last thing you want to do is scare her off ,and tackling her would probably do just that. Out of no where she lets out an excited squeal and quickly covers her mouth as if that wasn’t meant for my ears. Grinning sheepishly I waltz through the door and sit on the bed close to her. “I know that I’m sexy as hell ,but you’ve got to get a hold of yourself woman.”

I tease good naturedly. “I’m here to stay and you can take all the time in the world to show me your…”My eyes linger places they shouldn’t. “Appreciation.” Heat rises to my cheeks causing me to blush uncontrollably. Damn it. I’m Kyle Valenti. Quarterback I don’t get flushed like a twelve year old girl. Rising from the bed quickly I stand awkwardly away from the bed. If I don't do something I'm going to kiss her ,and if I kiss her we won't leave this room.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'll get a post up today. Forgot there was school in this rp, anyone know what the day is lol??