Roswell Revisited Part 4 (AU/CC Mature)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"Um.. Hey Michael. Everything's... fine. I'm gonna stay here with Liz for a while. She'll...I'm sure she'll talk to about it when she's ready." Maria's voice cuts off, but not before I can tell that it's wavering. What in the hell is the matter?

"Look... um I might be a hard to get a hold of for the next couple of days. Please don't think anything of it. I promise you'll understand everything soon. I... I'l miss you." She adds quickly, and before I can react, she's gone. Dial tone in my ear, I try to comprehend what's been said. What could have happened that might make her hard to get ahold of. First thing tomorrow morning at school I'll confront Maria. And Liz, if she gets home before I fall asleep.

Falling back on my bed, I lay there wide awake for several hours, thinking of horrible things that could have happened to Liz to make Maria not tell me. Did she do drugs? Hurt herself again? Did someone hurt her? God, why do I worry so much?? And how come Liz isn't home yet?? What am I going to tell my parents?

When the next morning hits, I wake up in the same clothes and look over at the clock. Groaning, I realize I've gotten two hours of sleep, and spend the next ten minutes hurrying to get ready and wake myself up. This is going to be a long day.

When I get to school, I wait around the corner for Maria to show up, and as soon as she does, I head over, determined to know what's going on. "Maria. We need to talk."
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

“I know that I’m sexy as hell ,but you’ve got to get a hold of yourself woman.”A snort of laughter bursts from my mouth as Kyle says this even thought he is, the ego is very amusing. “I’m here to stay and you can take all the time in the world to show me your…" My blood heats up as Kyle looks at me and I lay there tingling from Kyle's looks until I realise what he is saying."Appreciation.”

Kyle moves off the bed and into the middle of the room and I sit up on my bed with mouth agape and eyes wide. "You cheeky begger" Putting my hands on my hips I get up off the bed and stand infront of Kyle "I do not know what type of girl you thinking your dating Kyle Valenti but I am no slut" I say hiding my teasing smile.

I'm really bad that way I love to stir people, I think it has something to do with my love of the human nature and how people react to certain things. Leaning up I plant a giant kiss on Kyle's lips. "Just joshin ya" I giggle. I hope he isn't to mad at me.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Are we doing the whole Liz thing or can we just skip it and assume she told Maria and start off on the next day?I am getting bored of waitressing :lol:
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

hmmm, let's just skip to the next day. i'm thinking about what to do for Liz, any ideas?? I asked Nadine, and she thinks maybe Liz could go away to have the baby??? Or we can find someone to just temp her, and then give her back to Nadine when she's back. I'm gonna redo my Michael post right now to skip to tomorrow. :D

I'VE REDONE THE POST!!

Mad, maybe we can have a Michael and Max bonding session sometime soon or whatever lol. They can bond over missing Liz.
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Liz never came out.

When the owner forced me out, I went home and to sleep.
It was only when I woke up I realised that some of the stuff that Liz had left here... wasn't here anymore.

My heart felt like she had hit me. She had left me again hadn't she. Just disappeared again...
I quickly throw some clothes on and headed over to her house and yelled out, "LIZ! LIIIIZZZ!!!"

Nothing. No one at all.
I crumble to my knees and sob. She had gone again. This was the third time she had messed with my heart. And now she had actually gone...

I needed to contact someone...anyone...

I force myself to stand and leg it to the highschool. Ok so I couldn't go in... but maybe I'll catch someone before they go in... I stand around looking for anyone I recognise as one of Liz's friends.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Tell me if I should change this.

*Maria*

Brushing off Michael was one of the worst things I've had to do in a while and trust me I've had to do some harsh stuff. I make through my shift as well as to be expected and help smuggle Liz out of The Crashdown to pick up some stuff for her on the way to the train station. After much deliberation she has decided to go stay with family in Flordia for a while so she can clear her head and get her act together. I thought it was a great idea. Not so thrilled with the part that I'm still supposed to keep her secret while she's away but I'll manage. Michael can't be that hard to avoid. Can he?

Rolling out of bed I find Tess in the kitchen having a quick bite to eat before Kyle drives her to school. Are they like a couple now? I throw on my favorite pair of faded denim jeans with holes in the knees and a black lace spaghetti strap top. Isabel made me buy it at the mall two summers ago and I never got around to wearing it. Seems like today is as good as any. Tossing my hair back in a disheveled pony tail I grab some buttered toast and head to school.

I'm going to need to tell all of Liz's teachers that she will be taking a leave of absence. For how long? I'm not sure ,but nine months should be the worst case sceniro. Hopefully she won't leave me here all along to handle all of this by myself for long. I know we have just become good friends but I already miss her. Funny how when you introduce people into your life and then wonder how you ever existed without them. Take Michael for example.

I've lived for many years without his smile, kindness, or touch ,but now the mere thought of being without him for a while makes my body ache painfully. Entering the building I decide to head straight for class so I don't have any awkward run ins with he who shall remain nameless when said person grabs me by the arms and states, "Maria. We need to talk." I struggle to maintain my composure but fail miserably. "Oh...Uh Hi Michael. It's kind of a bad time maybe I can catch up with you later." I mumble weakly without looking in the eyes.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Kyle*

She rises from her bed with her gorgeous mouth open wide in surprise and her provocative eyes utterly stunned at my accusation. She's just so cute when she's shocked. I'll have to try to remembre to do this more often. Keep her on her toes. "You cheeky begger" The fiery blonde places her hands defiantly on her hips as she faces me in a ready for battle postion. I have to admit. I'd like to know what it would feel like to have those hands on me. Feeling and exploring until her sweet heart's desire would be to....

My fantasy is haulted by the words she sputters."I do not know what type of girl you thinking your dating Kyle Valenti but I am no slut" Okay, now I'm the one who's flabbergasted. I never meant to imply...What I mean is I never meant to assume... Dear Buddha What have I done? I'm just about to go into all out babble and rant zone when she leans up on her tip toes and places a tender and yet meaningful kiss on my lips. Huh? Confusion spreads across my weary features.

"Just joshin ya" She giggles good naturedly. A wide grin spreads across my face as I admonish, "I can't believe you!" I exclaim with a chuckle. I launch into a full out tickle war with her that ends up with some interesting postions on the bed. We kept in PG-13 despite the insist need within me to claim her as my own. They'll be plenty of time for that. I want Tess to understand that I want her for all the right reasons. To be honest we never make it to class.

After our playful war of touch and tickle we setttled in for breakfast and spend the rest of the day watching soaps and talk shows. At first I did the guy thing and protested claiming ammunity due to high doses of testosterone ,but by the middle of the day I found myself wrapped up in the over dramatized romances and self help gurus. Just don't tell anyone on the wrestling team what I was up to. They'll think I've gone soft. I have to pull myself away from Tess in the evening ,but not before promising her I'll pick her up in the morning.

Wow, I'm actually in a relationship. This could be fun. I can guarantee you one thing. With Tess It'll never be boring. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I grab her arm gently before she can run off, and listen as she stumbles over her words. "Oh...Uh Hi Michael. It's kind of a bad time maybe I can catch up with you later." Yeah right it's a bad time. She's avoiding me. Thinking about what to say next, I come to a quick decision.

"No, I think we should talk now," I say firmly, pulling her down the hall a few feet. The first empty room we come across is the eraser room, and while no one is looking, I pull her inside after me. At least we'll be guaranteed privacy in here. I want to know what is going on with Liz.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Before I can put up a rather compelling arguement he quickly states in a rather business like tone. "No, I think we should talk now," Michael guides me down the hall for a little piece before we come across the first empty room. The Eraser room. With a quick jerk I am dragged into the room I swore I'd never go. Does he even realize what this will look like? Does he have the slightest clue what the 2nd floor eraser room means? For the uninformed masses left me give you a heads up.

It’s where Greg Coleman gave Marlene Garcia that hickey the size of a softball. It’s where Richie Roher and Amanda Lourdes consummated everything. Oh my God, it’s not just kissing that goes on in the Eraser Room. I try not to let the panic overwhelm. He is obviously just worried about his sister. This has nothing to do with whatever you started with him in his room. Still the rumors and stories of couples in the past have quite the reputation.

Apparently The Eraser Room does two things: cleans erasers and takes our innocence. Do you know what I mean by "takes our innocence" ? The Eraser Room has taken some of the best of us. Best not to think about that now or I will lose the mission at hand. "Michael, I'm going to be late for Remedial Science..." Seeing that my punctuality means absolutely zip to him I take a cautious step back.

"Look I know what you want and I can't give it to you. Everything Liz told me was in confidence and I can't break the solemn vow of sisterhood." I babble trying to figure out how I was going to make it out of this tiny room without telling him everything. :wink:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Before I can put up a rather compelling arguement he quickly states in a rather business like tone. "No, I think we should talk now," Michael guides me down the hall for a little piece before we come across the first empty room. The Eraser room. With a quick jerk I am dragged into the room I swore I'd never go. Does he even realize what this will look like? Does he have the slightest clue what the 2nd floor eraser room means? For the uninformed masses left me give you a heads up.

It’s where Greg Coleman gave Marlene Garcia that hickey the size of a softball. It’s where Richie Roher and Amanda Lourdes consummated everything. Oh my God, it’s not just kissing that goes on in the Eraser Room. I try not to let the panic overwhelm. He is obviously just worried about his sister. This has nothing to do with whatever you started with him in his room. Still the rumors and stories of couples in the past have quite the reputation.

Apparently The Eraser Room does two things: cleans erasers and takes our innocence. Do you know what I mean by "takes our innocence" ? The Eraser Room has taken some of the best of us. Best not to think about that now or I will lose the mission at hand. "Michael, I'm going to be late for Remedial Science..." Seeing that my punctuality means absolutely zip to him I take a cautious step back.

"Look I know what you want and I can't give it to you. Everything Liz told me was in confidence and I can't break the solemn vow of sisterhood." I babble trying to figure out how I was going to make it out of this tiny room without telling him everything. :wink: