PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Hello all,

I'm sorry for not being around as much as I should have but RL has been a real bitch to me lately!! :lol:

I'm trying to make everything work--but with my recent heartbreak, and my boss at work being a jerk, trying to find a new job. It's getting really frusterating. It's been harder for me to find a job in the past couple years, and it's proving that I can't balance everything at once.

so, what I guess what I'm getting at is...and I really hate doing this...and letting people down, but it's just too hard to continue on.

I'm dropping out of all my RPG's. Hopefully someday when I get everything I need in my life back in order I'll come back and join you guys again, but not now.

Anyone who wants my parts can have them, they are mainly 'Max' :lol:

once again, I'm really sorry everyone--but I need to do this for myself.

Sincerely,

Erica E. aka POMONA

ps. I'm NOT quiting Roswell Fanatics but just RPGing for right now :(

See you all around the boards. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

:'(
We'll all miss you POM! :'(
Good luck in all, and I will DEFINITELY continue to read your brilliant fanfics :)
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

starting tomorrow, and running a full week until next thursday, real life is going to be really hectic for me, so I'm going to only be on sparingly, and after this weekend, probably not at all, until thursday. I'm thinking about briefly pausing my rps Behind These Walls and Roswell Revisited until next week, but I'll get back to you on that.

And, if severely important, FaithfulAngel, KarenEvans, Dreamer Dreaming, and MadRoswellFan have got permission to move my characters in my other rps.
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I am sorry guys I know I have kind of been slacking ,but I promise I will try to post more. I'm flying to Texas Monday and I'm not quite sure how Internet access will go, but I will attempt to get caught up if I can :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Hey guys, another note from me to say I'm probably not going to be around I'm afriad. It's only for a week this time though, from tomorrow. I might be able to get onto the net, but it's unlikely I'll have time to put up actual replies so I'll have to catch up when I get back. Hope this doesn't cause anyone any problems, but if neccessary as usual Isabelle and Storm can use my characters.

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
DestinyAwaits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DestinyAwaits »

I'm not actually going away, but I don't know how much I'll be on over the next little bit. I went to the doctors yesterday, and I have a kidney stone, so I'm being held down by the pain quite a bit. I will try to post in all of my rps soon though. :)

~Lily
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hey guy's,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going away tommorow and I won't be back until Monday, maybe even Tuesday :) :D

Steph
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, this is a little far in advance notice that I'll be going out of town to visit my grandparents next week. I'll be gone from Thursday the 29th through Tuesday the 4th. Corina Star, Madroswellfan and Storm have permission to move my characters if needed. Hopefully, I'll be able to post enough on most of the RP's I'm in before I leave and after I get back.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Hey guys,
I know Im very behind in posting, but Ive had exams which have finished today :D
Ill try and get a few posts up now, but I will definitely have the rest up over the weekend. If I miss one please feel free to PM me :D

Mel
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Okay, so sorry about the delay past thursday, but my relatives from across the country got here early unexpectedly, and they're staying for the week. I'll try to get posts up as soon as possible, but I haven't had time to work on any, so please bear with me.