Fed up/sick of it

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

I admit that i get a celeb magazine every week to read on the train (usually Heat) but even i think that everyone is too obsessed with celebrity and because of this people have no idea what is going on in Israel and the Lebanon because they don't take the time to read about it or watch the news .
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I hate it when you give someone various warnings/list of what will or might occur in a fic that you're writing and they ignore it and read it anyway and then are upset about what they read.

A few days ago a friend of mine came over wanting to see what I had written over the last three weeks before she even started reading the fic I told her what will be or what might be in there later. She said oh I can take it. I warned her again but she insisted she wanted to read it. So I backed off, she got to a rough draft of a future chapter that I'm not even sure will be in the story it's just something I'm playing with. She flips out and says I'm a sick person leaving my house and I haven't spoken to her since.

It just ticks me off. I gave her warnings before she even started to read it and then she gets mad at me after she said she'd be fine.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

I hate men who decide to tell you you can tell them anything and moan when you do!

Just men in general piss me off (apologises to the men on this site)
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
Lady_vixen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lady_vixen »

This just annoyed me today so I had to share, i can't stand when people are under a green light but they wait there until the full cycle and the arrow comes back. Its like....HELLO GREEN LIGHT!!! You dont have to wait for the arrow. Annoying!!
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

fun suckers.

seriously, so not cool.

and people who invite themselves to things?
o. m. g.
:twisted:
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

I got a letter from college yesterday about the course i'm taking next year and the details about when it starts etc then that very afternoon i got a call from my teacher saying it was cancelled cos there aren't enough people taking it so now me and my friends have to rethink everything and i mean why send a letter saying its on when its not and we're supposed to start in a week and a half. I'm so annoyed!x
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

I hate having a terrible roommate. I really really hate that she comes in drunk every night at 2 and 3 am. And I very much hate her attitude toward me and our suitemates, who have been nothing but kind to her from the beginning.
<center>My Stories
</center>