It Runs In the Family AU, FF(Teen)Starting~characters needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

It Runs In the Family AU, FF(Teen)Starting~characters needed

Post by Corina Star »

It Runs In the Family
Author: Corina Star
Disclaimer: Roswell is not mine
Category: FutureFic and AU
Rating: Teen

Okay there was no raid by the FBI, and nobody found the tape of Isabel swirling everything around in her room. This is a story about another modern day Liz and Max.

Okay the POD Squad’s kids go on missions and stuff to ensure they aren’t followed by the F.B.I, or government. The mission had been a simple retrieve and return home, but it was easier said than done. None the less they succeeded and got the information they needed about META CHEM.

They believe that there's are a lot of static going on there and it’s nothing good. Max seems to get a little over protective and curious about what his children are doing, so he sets up his cameras just to keep watch. Liz, Maria, Michael, Isabel, Kyle, and Serena also join in. The parents are very surprised to see that the kids are just like their parents.

Well the kids end up in danger and their parents can’t get them out of it this time. When Liz, Maria, Max, Isabel, Michael, Kyle, and Serena get imprisoned by the FBI, who tapped into their cameras, the kids get into search mode. Now the F.B.I. has proof they are aliens, and all Max can do is watch as his own kids search and hopelessly wonder if they are dead.

The children discover that META CHEM is some how involved with their parents getting captured. If they ever want to see their parents again they need to find out what kind of activities are going on a META CHEM.
It is going to be all up to them to save their parents, but what happens when true feelings amongst best friends are revealed?

Couples: Roxie/Chris Jake/Nina Lor/Leo Angel/Sarah

Roxanna (Roxie) Evans
Major Power: Controls water and turn herself and others invisible
Minor Powers: force fields, healing, and visions
Roxie is a wild person with very good intentions. She is good singer but she doesn't consider herself beter than Eliza.
She is best friends with Eliza and Chris.

Sage Evans
Major Power: Advance telekinesis
Minor Power: healing
He goes to collage with Eliza. They've been dating for a while.
He's an entergetic person not all shy like the rest of his family.

Lorraine (Lor) Evans
Major Power: Controls Electricity
Minor Power: dream walking, healing, and telekinesis
Lor is the shy, quiet, keeps to herself kind of girl.
She's really good friends with Nina.

Jacob (Jake) Evans
Major Power: Parylize
Minor Powers: healing, and telekinesis
Jake is a mix of lound and quite when he hangs with his family and friends. He's usually hanging aroung Angel and Leo.

Eliza (Eli) Guerin
Major power: Controls glass
Minor power: makes things explode
Eli is like a bomb, you never know when you're going to set her off.
She has a very hot temper and sports a bad attitude. She has been in a lot of trouble at school and with the police. You can say she takes after her daddy. The only thing you can't trust her with is cars, but give her a dirt bike and she'll be fine. She hangs out with Roxie most of the time. Eli looks after her brothers and teachs Chris how to play the guitar. Everyone says she and Roxie have awsome singing talent.

Christian (Chris) Guerin
Major Power: Controls fire and can time freeze
Minor Powers: transports, visions, heals himself
Chris is the son with the good grades, and still has no problem with autority. If he knows he did something wrong he'll take it maturley. They say he's just like Max.
He really looks up to his sister, especially when she gets herself into trouble, which is most of the time. He usually hangs out with Roxie and Eli.

Leon (Leo) Guerin
Major Power: Mind reading
Minor Power: Empathy
Leo is just like his dad. He only trusts certain people, and it's hard for him to trust others. He's best buds with Jake.

Angelo (Angel) Guerin
Major Power: Controls the element earth
Minor Power: seeing the past in his sleep
Angel is a creative person who some how picked up a love for drawing.
Usually when he sees things of the past in his dreams he draws them out as soon as he wakes up. He's best friends with Jake.

Sarah Ramirez
Major Power: Controls Storms
Minor Power: dream walking
Sarah is the regular popular cheerleader who's not all in for the popularity.
She is kind and thoughtfu, but if you mess with her or her friends you're in for a world of hurt.

Nina Grace Valenti
Major Power: Controls metal
Minor Power: Phases through things
Nina is into sports and such and keeps herself as busy as possible.

Max:Corina Star (temp)
Michael:littleroswell
Kyle: Corina Star
Isabel:Corina Star (temp)
Jesse: littleroswell
Liz: littleroswell
Maria: DestinyAwaits
Serena: aliensister

Roxie: littleroswell
Lor:Zansgirl
Jake:Corina Star (temp)
Chris:Corina Star
Leo:Fehr's Bear
Angel: Corina Star (temp)
Eliza:Fehr's Bear
Sarah:Zansgirl
Nina:Liz_Parker
Last edited by Corina Star on Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 41 times in total.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Can I's have Lor and Sarah?
Last edited by Zansgirl on Sat May 13, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Could I have Roxie? And if Im allowed Angelo?
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Can I have Nina?

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

Sure, no problem! If you guys wanna start soon let me know. We have enough to start.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

That would be fine w/ me :)

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Nina*~

Hi, I'm Nina Grace Valenti, although I have no idea why my parents gave me the middle name of Grace, I'm so far from graceful it's not even funny.

Let's see, what's there to say about me? I'm an only child, I guess my parents just couldn't handle anything other than me, although my friends, whose parents are my parents friends, have siblings, the only other single there is is Sarah. But hey, we're ok...for now that is.

We're all, well....diffrent. And yes I mean more diffrent than you and me. Our parents just don't know that and we're all a special group of kids that have to protect each other, and our parents, although they don't really know that either.

Other than that I guess we could be considered "normal" in the public eye. I'm into sports volleyball, basketball, you name it I bet I've played it. And also into well...boys. But what 15 year old girl isn't?

The one thing about being special that can really can come in handy in my case is changing your jewlery. There was this one time that my mom got me these horrible earrings so I just altered them a bit to make them dangle earrings instead, no harm done right?

I look outside my window at all the normal activities and smile as I hear my dad beginning to get up and going for the day.

"Hey Daddy? Is there any chance I can have a jump start on my allowance?", I ask in a sweet little girls voice and smile as I grab my gym bag. "I'm going out to eat with some friends after the game".
Last edited by Liz_Parker on Sat May 13, 2006 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Kyle~
"Hey Daddy? Is there any chance I can have a jump start on my allowance?" Nina smiles sweetly as she grabs her gym bag. "I'm going out to eat with some friends after the game".

I take out my wallet and take out a tweenty dollar bill.

"Haven't you heard of mooching off friends? What kind of things are they teaching you at that school of yours?" I say sarchasticly.

Before she can reach out and snatch it from me I hold to my chest.

"You know the rules, Nina. You come back home at 10:00, or I de prive you of your allowance, okay?" I asked her in a strict manner.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Nina*~

"Yes Daddy, I know", I smirk and take the money from his hand. "Do I ever stay out late?", I ask and start walking to the door.

"Oh....and before I forget, there's a tournament next week for Volleyball....and my friend Jamie is having a party the week after that, do you think I can go? She's really really important Dad....so please say yes!", I holler to him and turn to look back at him again.

"Love you Daddy....see ya before 10ish", I wave and walk out to the carpool of everybody and plop down next to Jake.

"Morning everyone".
Last edited by Liz_Parker on Sat May 13, 2006 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Jake~
We're waiting for Nina out side her house. Eli usually takes us even though her parents don't really trust her with cars.

Finally Nina rushes out and gets in and takes a seat right next to me, while shouting, "Good morning everyone!"

"Morning. What did your dad say about the party?" I ask, already knowing she asked him.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~