Mutant High(CC, AU/Mature, Adult) *2Needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Maria*

He says everything's fine but I can't help but think he isn't being completely truthful. I guess I understand that. He barely knows me. Maybe he's not ready to talk about whatever it is that happened. Or maybe I really did imagine it.

He asks if I think we should go back as he checks his watch. It's almost comical. Does he think that's what I'm worried about?

"I'm not really worried about a curfew. I'm pretty sure we can sneak in without Eric spotting us," I smile. Come to think of it, I did snag him before Jess even officially checked in with anyone. Had he left a note or anything? They might not even know that he's there unless they've checked his room and saw his stuff there.

"There's not much else out here that's open, but I could show you some places around the grounds at the school if you've seen enough of the club." I suggest, hoping to give him an out if something here is not working for him. I hope it's not me.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Jess

Maria must have noticed me checking my watch, because she remarks, "I'm not really worried about a curfew. I'm pretty sure we can sneak in without Eric spotting us." Well, that's good. I wouldn't want to get her in trouble along with make her upset.

"There's not much else out here that's open, but I could show you some places around the grounds at the school if you've seen enough of the club." She adds, and I get the feeling she thinks it's her fault that I'm upset. Well, if she really knew that I thought I almost changed while kissing her, maybe she'd change her mind.

"Actually, are you up for a drive somewhere?" I say with a smile, looking out towards the sky. "We could just go watch the stars somewhere or something. I think I just need some air." I need some time to mull over what happened, and convince myself that it has nothing to do with me hanging out with Maria, because I don't feel like avoiding her.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Maria*

"A drive sounds nice," I say with a smile as I take Jess's arm. It sounds nice with him, anyway. If someone like, oh, Max, had suggested that I'd think it might be kinda boring. Somehow, I don't think Jess does 'boring' all that often. And looking at the stars with a hottie like him? Can't be bad.

We start to head back to the car. "We could go to the reservoir. The northbank is pretty dark and we can see a lot of stars."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Jess

"A drive sounds nice," Maria says, linking arms with me as she smiles. Well, she still seems to be enjoying herself, so I must not have freaked her too much or anything. Of course, she's not a normal girl. Someone at my old high school might have flipped that I was being so, weird all night.

"We could go to the reservoir. The northbank is pretty dark and we can see a lot of stars," she adds as we walk to the car, and I can't help but notice that she's mentioned a quiet place where no one else will be. Maybe this girl really likes me a lot, or else she's just figuring it'll be quiet and relaxing. I'm sort of starting to hope it's both.

"That sounds great," I say as we get in the car, and the ride is calm and relatively silent, except for my prickling sense I'm trying to push to the back of my mind, and Maria giving me occasional directions.

"Is this is?" I ask, when I get to a dark dirt road with the reflection of water in the near distance.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Maria*

"This is it," I agree, leaning back in my seat and looking up as I take in the quiet. I can't really see much of the stars since I'm looking more at the ceiling of the car, but I can see some of the sky out of the window, a velvety night filled with stars.

Should I stay here and wait to see if he'll reach over to put his arm around me? Or will he think I really want to see the stars? Well, there's nothing wrong with stars, but I don't really know much about them. They're just points of light. Truthfully, you see one, you've seen 'em all, right?

"You wanna get out and sit somewhere?" I ask. I don't know if he has a blanket or anything in the car. Maybe we'll walk and talk.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Jess

"This is it," Maria confirms, and I drive a little ways down the road and pull off in front of the water as she leans back in her seat. The stars are clearly evident through the windshield, and I lean back as well, glancing at them only momentarily before trying to decide what to say to Maria. I mean, am I supposed to put my arm around her? Or should I stay quiet and just stare at the stars and whatnot.

Fortunately, Maria's voice breaks the silence. "You wanna get out and sit somewhere?"

"Sure," I reply, smiling as I pop the trunk and open the driver's seat door. I've actually got this blanket in the back," I say before hopping out and grabbing it. By the time I get back around the car, Maria's out and enjoying the darkness.

"So, since you've been here before, where should I set it down?" I ask with a grin, motioning to the very empty woods around the reservoir.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Maria*

A blanket? Well, that's lucky, I think. My mom always carried one in her car for emergencies, she said. I'm guessing this isn't the sort of thing she had in mind, but I'm glad that Jess has one, too.

"So, since you've been here before, where should I set it down?" Jess says, looking towards the woods.

"Well, if you're looking to see stars, we should stay away from the trees," I say with a smile, although I'm not altogether certain that the stars are what we're really here for. "How about there? There's a little clearing near the water and the ground is kinda sandy so it should be a little softer."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works, sorry if it's sucky...

BIC

~Liz~

I smile and nod as Max says for me to tell him if I feel tired. "Sure, of course.." I laugh softly as he suggests I might get tired of him, because got to say, I can think of far worse things to be doing than hanging around with him right now... In fact, it seems like what was set to be a pretty horrible evening, has turned into something pretty nice...

Smiling I look back at him. "Right now though, I'd like to spend some more time talking...if that's okay with you...?" I push open the door to my room, holding it for him as he carries the two cups inside, and then moving to sit down on the bed, resisting the urge to pat the bed invitingly, to seem too eager, as I wait for him to join me.

"So, Max Evans...has anyone ever told you that you're their hero..." I wink at him and smile.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm glad that Liz is interested in talking a bit longer, although I do hope it's not just out of politeness. I don't want to be putting her out. She sits down on the bed as I follow her into the room. That bed looks so inviting. How nice would it be to sit next to her? But no. I know that would be too forward. She's only being friendly.

"So, Max Evans...has anyone ever told you that you're their hero?" she asks with a twinkle in her eye. The question and the look make me start to blush. I maintain a smile as I try to use my healing powers to stop the warmth in my cheeks but it doesn't seem to work.

"Hero? No," I say, lowering my eyes. I hand her the cup of cocoa that she'd been using and then I move back to sit on the chair at her desk. "I'm no hero."

Heroes are people who do big things at the risk of their own harm. Pulling kids out of burning buildings and the like. I've never been in that situation. I'd like to think that if I were, that I'd do that, but the truth is there's no way to know until it happens.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Jess

"Well, if you're looking to see stars, we should stay away from the trees," Maria says with a smile, motioning to a clearing. "How about there? There's a little clearing near the water and the ground is kinda sandy so it should be a little softer."

"Sure," I say with a grin, and as we walk over, I lay the blanket on the ground and take a seat, placing my arms on her shoulders, pulling her down with me. Once we're both sitting, I place a brief kiss on her lips, and then smile at her again. I really want to make sure that nothing is going to happen if I keep kissing her before something bad happens, but we both know we didn't come here to look at the stars.