Rie482's work - Updated 1/9/07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Rie482's work - Updated 1/9/07

Post by rie482 »

Howdy guys. Here is a list of my stuff

COMPLETED

in order of being completed:

A dream
viewtopic.php?t=10481

My first ever fic, which reading now makes me a bit embarrassed because I was so so inexperiened. I still am, but not so bad :P Maybe I will do a sequel.

Summary: Just imagine that everything in series 1 up until the point where Max and Liz are in the bus and Max is telling Liz that he loves her. Now ignore the rest of series one. The story starts after a diary entry from Liz about her and Max making love that night in the bus.

A malevolent wish come true

Summary: What if Liz left after Tess and Max got together in series two? Alex never died, Tess did get pregnant and but didn’t leave. What could have happened?

There is a sequel... scroll down to wip.

A time of miracles?
viewtopic.php?t=13808

Summary: This is Liz POV about how she feels after Max is called to Antar. Can’t explain more. You just need to read. Serious angst so be warned and it’s just a one parter. This takes place about 3 or 4 years after Departure.

It turned into a two parter :P:P

Suffocating?
viewtopic.php?t=14046

Summary: In heart of mine. Liz has just told Max that they were suffocating – that they should end it and Max has run off, leaving a distraught Liz wondering whether or not she did the right thing. What does Max do now?

viewtopic.php?t=14343

Summary: A one part sequel to Suffocating? Find out what happened next. Why did Tess change that night at Prom? Did Max and Liz ever make it?

I'm Happy
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=15763

Summary: A one parter answering a question I needed answered. How? When? Orginally written for the write on birthday challenge

One flew east, one flew west.

Basically it takes place the day after Departure. Liz wakes up in a white room, not knowing how she got there. She's alone and scared, thinking about the horrors Max faced in the white room at the hands of the FBI special unit. Here enters a woman who should be a friend - just for her to tell Liz, she's crazy; that she made up the aliens, Nasedo, the Granolith and Future Max. She's told that she made it all up, that it's all in her head - a self defence mechanism after the shooting. Soon the lines between reality and make believe start to blur. Was it all some sick fantasy she had made up in her mind after the trauma of the shooting? Or is this something more sinister?

WORKS IN PROGRESS

Exposure
viewtopic.php?t=13349

Summary: It’s just a couple of hours since the group came home and were granted the wish of freedom from the likes of Khivar. But what if Tess didn’t erase everything from that day in England? Did Liz speak too soon? How did Matthew react to the news of his parents finding someone else?

This only leads to more unanswered questions… Who is this young agent that suddenly catches Liz and Tess’ attention? Why is it that Jo makes Serena so unhappy and nervous?

This is the sequel to A Malevolent Wish Come True. It’s probably advised that you read that first before this.
Here: viewtopic.php?t=10722

COMING SOON!
Last edited by rie482 on Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 34 times in total.
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Posted part 12 on exposure today :)
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

First part of suffocating? added :)
viewtopic.php?t=14046
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Part thirteen of Exposure is up!

Just thought I'd warn you - I may stop posting this from June. Don't worry... posting will resume on the first monday of July :D
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Part two of Suffocating? is up.

Will be posting this on Thursdays.
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Just wanted to post my banner for suffocating that was made by Behrsgirl77

rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Ok... so I kinda caved... and gave you part three of suffocating early.

:p If you love me then I might just cave again.

There will still be another part on thursday of this week :) You lucky people get two this week :D
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Part 14 of exposure now up
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Part four is up on Suffocating?
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Part five of suffocating is up