christmasnazi's fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

christmasnazi's fics

Post by Christmasnazi »

I've decided to stop, step back and finish all my WiPs for the rest of the year, and then post them to completion one at a time starting in January. I'm also working on some fics that I haven't posted before. I just want everyone to know that I am rewriting You Broke It, and I have by no means abandoned Meant To Be.

That said, I thought I'd list the fics I'm working on so everyone will know what's coming and I can get a feel for which fics people want to see first.

I don't have banners yet for most of these, anyone interested feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your time... Dani
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

My WiPs

Post by Christmasnazi »

Dreaming of You

Michael and Isabel begin having alien dreams that feel real as Max and Liz begin having dreams of a deepening relationship... though they have not experienced it in reality. The dreams feel real, but are they?

You Broke It, You Fix It (my rewrite)

After Tess's attempt to seduce Max at the observatory fails spectacularly, she decides to come clean. Now on a reluctant path toward fixing the rifts she caused in Max's life, will Tess finally embrace her human side?
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

WiPs

Post by Christmasnazi »

The Universal Friendship League

Antarian hybrids Max, Isabel, Michael, and Tess have been enjoying the hospitality of a secret US government agency ever since they were very young. However, they aren't treated especially bad. Their quarters in the underground New Mexico headquarters of 'Unit 42' are comfortable enough, even if they aren't given much choice about participating in medical experiments to unravel the mysteries of their inhuman biology, or about completing secret government missions.
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

WiPs

Post by Christmasnazi »

Second Chances

Liz doesn't get the premonition of them dying during Graduation. Liz, Max, Michael and Isabel are shot. At the moment of their deaths Liz's powers flare and transport all four of them back in time. They've been given a second chance. Will they get it right this time?
Christmasnazi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: christmasnazi's fics

Post by Christmasnazi »

ok posted a SPN fic as well as a roswell/spn crossover last night. And I will begin posting a Michaelcentric canon/cc fic sometime next week.