Extra-Ciricular Activities UC/AU ADULT. L/T. 1/1 [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Extra-Ciricular Activities UC/AU ADULT. L/T. 1/1 [COMPLETE]

Post by soppysophs »

Tittle:Extra-Ciricular Activities
Summary: Liz & Tess find something better that studing to do. AU
Rating; ADULT
Disclaimer: I dont own anything, well except my sick mind
A/N: I know i have to finninsh "I Swear I Used To Be Straight" but this just popped into my head & i had to write it

"What are you doing?" Liz shrieked at her roommate Tess, who had fallen asleep on the bed. Tess wearily opened her eyes and blinked at Liz.
"We have a english literature final exam in twelve hours!" She collapsed on the foot of Tess's bed, curling into a ball. "We're going to fail."
"We're not going to fail," Tess said. "We've made it through four years of college, we can handle one stupid english-lit test."
Liz, whose face had been buried in the bedspread, turned to look at Tess. Tess was curled up on the bed, her rear facing towards Liz. Her short pleated skirt was hiked up around her waist, and Liz could see the edges of Tess's lips, completely shaved, pouting at her.
"You're not wearing any panties!" Liz said, sitting up in shock.
Tess laughed and rolled over, spreading her legs wide so Liz could see her pussy. "I haven't worn panties in years. I hate doing laundry."
As Liz watched, Tess slid her hand over her flat stomach and fingered her pussy. Her index finger darted between the folds of her pussy lips, spreading the shiny wetness from inside all over the wrinkled pink mouth. Liz swallowed and shifted closer. Tess could see her nipples were hard.
Tess smiled and slid her other hand down between her legs, flicking her clit lightly with one finger while she slid her finger in and out of her pussy. She lost herself in the sensation as her fingers got wetter and wetter, until she was shoving three fingers into her pussy as she rubbed her clit.
"YEEEEEEEEES!" Tess screamed as she came. Liz watched as Tess's pussy spasmed, squeezing her fingers, her juices flowing over her thighs and her hand, her clit throbbing.
Breathing raggedly, Tess opened her eyes and looked at Liz. Liz's cheeks were as flushed as Tess's, and she was still staring at Tess's gaping pussy.
"Did you like that?" Tess asked.
Liz stood up rapidly and walked over to her desk.
"I have to study," she said flatly.
"Your loss," Tess shrugged, and walked over to her own desk.
Two hours passed as the roommates read. Tess fingered her pussy at her desk as she read. She could hear Liz turning pages and breathing behind her.
And then she felt Liz's soft hands on her shoulders, rubbing gently.
"Need something?" Tess asked softly, turning in her chair to smile up at her roommate.
Liz stepped back and pulled her dress over her head. Her skin was a deep tan colour, setting off her straight dark brown hair, firm breasts, and hairy pussy. She rubbed her nipples as Tess watched.
"I want, I want..." she started, blushing, and then dropped her head. Tess stood.
"I know what you want," she said. She walked towards Liz, stripping off her own clothes as she did, and then kissed her roommate softly. Liz's tongue explored Tess's mouth as Tess lifted her hands to Liz's breasts, caressing them softly.
Tess pushed Liz back to her chair and she sat down. Tess knelt in front of Liz and licked her clit lightly at first, listening to Liz moan softly.
"Do you like that?" Tess asked. Liz nodded.
Using her tongue harder now, Tess continued to taste her roommate's pussy. She guided Liz's hand down and pushed her finger into her own pussy.
"Finger-fuck your pussy while I eat you," Tess commanded Liz. She complied, pushing her fingers in and out of her slit as Tess lapped at her clit.
Tess could tell Liz was getting closer when Liz brought her free hand down to Tess's head, pushing her tongue harder against her clit. Her hand pressed against her hole, her fingers flying in and out of her sloppy pussy. Liz arched her back and came against Tess' s lips, her clit throbbing on Tess's tongue as she cried out.
Tess pulled her head back and grinned at Liz.
"Come here," she said. She lay down on the bed, pulling Liz with her. The women caressed each other's breasts and then Tess placed Liz's hand on her pussy, sliding her own fingers into Liz's pussy. As their tongues danced in each other's mouths, the women fucked each other lightly, stroking their fingers in and out of each other's pussies and stroking each other's clits. They came again and again, shivering and pressing their breasts together, their hands sloppy with cum.
In exhaustion, Tess finally pulled away.
"We should do some studying," she said. Liz knelt on the bed, and then straddled Tess's face.
"We are studying," she said as she lowered her hot slit to her roommate's mouth.
“We’re just studying pussy, instead of english” Tess laughed and dove into Liz's wet pussy with her tongue.

~soppysophs