The Wrong Enemy (AU,TEEN,CC) A Note 20th Feb

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

The Wrong Enemy (AU,TEEN,CC) A Note 20th Feb

Post by SpiderGirl »

Title: The Wrong Enemy
Author: SpiderGirl
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell. It belongs to Katims and Metz.
Summary: She's not just another girl...
Coupling: Max and Liz
Rating: TEEN, I'll warn you if it gets worse that that.

"Nasedo has Liz. Nasedo has Liz. He has her" mumbled Maria. They had just found out that Nasedo had kidnapped Liz.
"We'll get her back" said Max "We can get her back"
"What if... Oh God" gasped Maria as she choked hard, Max grabbed hold of her and shook her
"It's going to be okay we can get her back"
"We'll go to Valenti. We won't let him get away with this! You go to Valenti and tell him that I've kidnapped Liz"
"What? Why?"
"You said I came in here and pulled Liz out. Nasedo can shapeshift, it's got to be me they're looking for. Tess... where would he go?"
"I... I don't know" she replied looking away.

"What are you going to do with me?"
"I'm going to send you were you belong" he replied as he pulled up in the shaded valley. She wrapped her arms around her to fight off the cold, she gasped when she saw him dragging a body he dumped it by the side of the road and laid his hand over the chest branding it with the silver hand print then he moved out to her and touched her head, sharp burning pain shot through her and she closed her eyes tight against it then it was over. He walked away from her as she fell unconscious and he knelt down next to the body and poured the replicant DNA into it till it looked like Liz. Nasedo/Max moved back to the drivers seat and smirked
"I can finally get off this rock now. So long Boy King" he called as he drove through the valley. He reached the end of the jaggered cliffs and pulled Liz from the car. He carried her unconscious form towards a lonely Joshua tree where two people were waiting
"So you finally did something right?" chuckled the younger of the two
"Shut up. I got her, which is more than you've done. She's been here all this time and you missed every opportunity"
"Quiet. Both of you, Nasedo give me the Princess" ordered the tallest man there. Nasedo reluctantly handed her over to him, Kivar smirked evilly
"Nicolai have your fun" he replied and Nicolai began to advance on Nasedo while Kivar raised his hand and a portal opened. He carried the young princess into it.

They were just about to move out, Maria and Alex would have gone to the Sheriff telling them that Liz had been taken when Valenti and Deputy Owen walked in with grim looks on their faces. Max's heart froze in his chest
"We have some bad news. Where's Mr and Mrs Parker?" asked Owen. Maria reached out blindly for Alex's hand as tears formed in her eyes. No, this... no it just... no. She refused to believe what they were implying. Jeff saw Valenti and came over
"Hey Jim coffee?" he asked but Valenti shook his head
"Jeff... we need to talk in the back" he followed Jeff into the back. There was silence for a moment before they heard Jeff shouting. Maria pulled away from Alex and rushed to the back. Jeff was sitting on the floor rocking back and forth
"Liz is dead" he sobbed "They found her body by the side of the road, someone killed my baby and dumped her by the side of the road" Maria couldn't believe what she was hearing. Liz was dead. Liz was dead... Nasedo killed Liz. She turned and charged at Tess, she grabbed hold of her hair and shook her about
"Nasedo killed her didn't he!" she roared, she wanted to let her anger out "That freak killed her didn't he!"
"Let me go!" she shouted, Isabel tried to pull Maria off her. Maria let go and moved to Michael
"Maria" whispered Max "Please... tell me that it's not..."
"Liz is dead. Nasedo killed her" she whispered, Max stepped back and gripped the stool seat. He suddenly had a hard time breathing, tears filled his eyes and he collapsed down onto the step
"Liz!" he cried....

She jerked awake in a strange bed when she heard someone calling out her name
"Max?" she looked round, everything looked so strange. Someone must have drugged her because it didn't look normal, there was something wrong with how things looked. The color was messed up and she felt like she was looking at things under water. She slid from the bed and looked round
"Where am I?"
"You're home Princess" she turned and saw a tall blonde haired man with greyish violet mesmerising eyes
"Who are you?"
"Forgive me Princess. I know all of you and you know nothing of me. My name is King Kivar of Antar. Welcome home"
"I'm... on another planet?"
"Yes, you're no longer on that rock anymore. How are you feeling?"
"Where's Max? Where's the others?"
"You mean Zan?" he asked shaking his head "That vile barbarian is stuck back on the rock he enslaved you on"
"Max is not a barbarian!" she shouted
"He raped this planet of nearly every living thing and he turned everyone into slaves getting them to wait on him hand and foot"
"I don't believe you!" cried Liz
"Believe what you want. You're here now, you're safe"
"I was safe before you had your lackeys kidnap me!" she shouted
"Forgive me Blayd, I hope he didn't hurt you in anyway"
"I want to go home!" she shouted
"But you are home. I knew I had to get you back, I couldn't let Zan parade my own sister around as a trophy"
"I am not your sister and Earth is my home!"
"Did he have Ava mindwarp you?"
"I want to go home. Back to Earth" she hissed "I don't know why you brought me here but it's a mistake"
"Let me refresh your memory" he moved toward her and cupped her head in his hands and showed her everything. She saw every monsterous thing Zan and his family did, she saw everything through Kivar's eyes.
"Oh... Oh my god. You're... my brother? I'm... No! I won't believe it! I can't believe!" she cried
"They want to bring him back, he's going to rule and get corrupted by power again. With you safe back here we can bring the Granilith home. You're the last priestess, he killed all the others, you're the only one who can wield it. You can undo the Gandarium that binds their Antarian and Human DNA"
"Kill Max?" she recoiled in horror "I'll never do it! I'm in love with him!"
"You have to otherwise he'll come back to Antar and raise an enemy and go destroy Earth like he planned before we killed him"
"We?" she pulled away from him and tried to get as far away from him as possible
"You killed Zan yourself after we rescued you after he captured and raped you"
"No! This is all lies! Max would never hurt me! He doesn't want to be king anymore! This is all lies!" she shouted but memories he fed her made her question him. She saw Max do things, he was evil. He was a monster... they all were!
"GET OUT!" she shouted
"Blayd" whispered Kivar
"I said GET OUT! GET OUT AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she roared and grabbed the glass jug from the bedside and threw it at him. He retreated reluctantly leaving her to cry.
"I won't believe it. Max isn't a monster... he's not like that" she whispered as she curled up and began to sob. Yet she kept seeing all the things he did, she could see him torturing someone and him enjoying it. How did she fall in love with someone like that? No Max and Zan were two completely different people. She had to believe that, she just had to.

TBC...
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: What if she sided with the wrong person?
Rating: TEEN generally. In this part there are references to rape and violence, don't want to be upset by it then don't read it.

Liz carefully opened the door and saw someone standing outside her door in a white robe. When the girl saw her she fell to her knees and bowed her head
"Your Highness I am not worthy of your presence" mumbled the girl
"Hey get up. Do you know the way out of here?" Liz whispered and the girl did as she was told
"Your brother King Kivar does not wish any harm to come to you. If you left the palace you would be taken by Zan's allies, Larek and Hanar"
"Yes! You have to take me to them, they can send me back to Earth"
"But Majesty? Why would you want to go back there? Zan resides there like a coward, he abuses and hurts everyone who gets in his way"
"No! You don't understand! Max would never do that! He loves me! He is the most kind and caring person I have ever known now I want to go back home to my parents where I belong! You can either help me or run along to that evil bastard who kidnapped me and brought me here" she shouted angrily and the girl bowed her head. She nodded and then walked off down the hall, Liz cursed her and took off in the other direction.
She turned a corner and ran smack bang into a young boy she had never seen before
"Are you okay? Has he kidnapped you too?" she asked, the poor boy must have been only fourteen years old "Don't worry we can get out of here"
"Majesty Blayd? Are you okay?" asked the boy as he stood up then helped her up "Where is the servant your brother assigned you? She shall be whipped and beaten for her disobedience to serve you"
"You... you're one of them aren't you?" she backed away "You're on his side"
"Zan's? No I am not, please forgive me Blayd for you may not remember me. I am Nicolai and I'm your cousin, I was one of the ones who rescued you from Zan"
"Why don't you people just leave me alone! Max would never hurt anyone! I didn't need rescuing from him! But I do from you!" she shouted angrily and turned and ran down another corridor
"Blayd come back! It's not safe to run around the palace alone!" called her so-called cousin.
She saw an open window at the end of the hall, she hurried over and peered out of it, there was a steep embankment but nothing she couldn't handle. She slid onto the ledge and heard someone rushing up behind her
"BLAYD!" cried Kivar and Nicolai, she glanced back at them then pushed herself off and fell through the air towards the ground, she over fell and landed in a river.
Coughing and shivering she stumbled out of the water trying to get far away as possible. She came upon a village and found it abandoned and most of it was torn down. A little child was walking around looking terrified and lost... a fire still burned on one of the houses and a large board had been put up with a picture of Max on it. She gasped at the picture it was a enlarged picture of him raping a young girl, she looked round and she began to get flashes.

*Flash*

Horsehooves coming closer, barbaric shouting and screaming from the soldiers. Max and Michael rode at the fore front with their swords held high as they came upon the village

*Flash*

Liz gathering up a little boy in her arms and a man hugging her and shoving her out the back door. It was her husband, the child was her son.
She ran and joined up with over people running.

*Flash*

A horse stopping the villagers in their tracks, the rider was King Zan himself, he grabbed hold of her by her hair and she dropped her son. He backhanded her and began to trot toward her toddler
"NOOOO!" she screamed as he rode over him killing him instantly

*Flash*

She was back standing in the broken village crying. Max... Zan... he had killed her only child. He had destroyed the village, she had seen it- felt it with her own two eyes. He had murdered her husband and her son, she felt someone's arms come around her and she screamed and struggled
"Blayd, it's okay it's okay" soothed Kivar, she turned and began to hit him until the tears came and she sobbed against his chest
"He... oh I... I... he..." she cried "I hate him" she cried. Kivar just smirked evilly as he said the words he had longed to hear since she arrived here.
"I'll kill him again for what he's done" she promised herself and Kivar just rubbed her hair. His plan was working!

TBC...
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Everytime our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

The smell of you skin

The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me, baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time everytime
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes

I'm so nove with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side
Forever and ever
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you...

"Try harder! You can do this! Just try to remember!" ordered Kivar, Liz turned to him scowling
"Look I don't remember so stop giving me a hard time, I don't know how to do this!" she shouted. His brows furrowed and he got angry at her
"I always knew you were weak! Just like that husband and bratty child of yours!" he hissed then went flying back as a red bolt hit him square in the chest. Liz surprised herself, she stood there shocked then rushed over to him
"Are you okay? I didn't mean to hit you"
"No it was good, forgive me for saying that but I had to show you that you could do it. You need to protect yourself"
"Against Them" whispered Liz looking away "I need to be by myself for a while"
"You're not going to be jumping out of anymore windows are you?" he chuckled trying to lighten the situation. He was worried about his sister, she was getting her memories back but he wanted to keep the little detail of her being older than him. If she wanted to take the throne then he couldn't stop her but he wanted to keep the power for as long as possible
"No I'm not going to jump out of any windows. I'm just going to take a lie down" she whispered before walking off.
Liz had been here a week and after the painful revelations she witnessed on her escape she knew she belonged here. Everything seemed so familiar too her and she had woken up twice calling out for a husband who no longer lived. She reached her room and closed the door behind her, she had to know. She had to know if it was true, she did believe that Kivar was her brother and the likeness was unmistakable, everything in her mind was telling her that Max was evil he had taken the very things that made her happy but in her heart... in her heart she believed that he was innocent. She had been getting stronger with her powers of mind but didn't tell her younger brother that little detail, she was going to dreamwalk Max and find the truth. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes thinking of him.

*Dream Plane*

Max carried the little wriggling bundle towards the bed where she lay, he had the biggest grin on his face and he was cooing at the baby girl in his arms
"I can't believe I'm a father" he whispered "What are we going to call her?" he asked grinning when Real Liz stepped forward
"How about Blayd?" she asked as Dream Liz in the bed faded and disappeared all together. Liz sat down on the bed and the baby vanished from his arms, she focused until they were standing in the middle of the bustling village
"Where are we?" he asked
"Do you remember this place?" she asked he looked round hard then froze when he saw himself riding at the head of the army. Liz pointed to a part of her memory. It was Blayd carrying her little son, she made a run for it and Max's eyes went wide as he remembered
"Blayd! Look out!" he cried but she didn't hear him. The dream faded and Liz looked down
"You remember that don't you?" she whispered and he nodded
"I'm not Zan" he whispered and she looked up sharply, "I'm not the King!" he whispered happily "Show the memory again" he whispered and she did. He pointed to a young teenage boy watching Blayd getting attacked. He threw his pitch fork at the horse and it went down, Zan fell off and regained his balance then marched toward him. He picked the young boy up, Liz gasped when she saw the reality of it all. In Zan she saw his greyish violet eyes burn with anger, they were Kivar's eyes! The boy struggled in his arms then pulled out a small dagger and stuck it into his side. Zan dropped the boy who tried to run away but he pulled the dagger out and stuck it into the boy's back. Zan knew that he would die
"Take some genetic material and have the Royal Four Created, send them to Earth" he ordered his general. The memory faded
"You're not the King"
"You lived with Toran, I always loved you though and when he tried to hurt you I had to do something"
"So Kivar... is Zan's genetic recreation. How is it possible that you were recreated and sent to Earth?"
"I don't know" he whispered "What does it matter? You're not really here, Nasedo killed you"
"No Max. I'm alive, I'm on Antar our home planet. I'm alive, make sure everyone knows and I'll come home as soon as I can" she whispered and leaned forward kissing him softly. His dream re-appeared and she smiled "We can have all this, I promise you" she whispered and he nodded smiling.

*Real Plane*

She jerked awake with anger burning in her eyes. She would find out why that little villager got recreated and she would make Kivar suffer for lying to her. Kivar was Zan and he had killed her husband and her son, she would make him pay...

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Max walked into the cafe with the biggest grin on his face in a week since they buried Liz. Isabel's mouth dropped open when he came in and sat down with them and snagged some toast from her plate
"Who are you and what have you done with Max?" asked Michael glad to see his friend out and about
"Liz is alive" he announced and Isabel got worried, now he was going crazy. She put her hand over his hand and stated calmly
"Max, Liz was buried a week ago. She isn't alive" she told him and he shrugged
"I know. That wasn't Liz, Liz is on Antar" he told them
"Antar.... you mean..." gasped Isabel and he nodded "Your enemies have her"
"What do you mean by 'your enemies' Maxwell? What's going on?"
"She dreamwalked me. She showed me some things and knowing them I have no idea why I'm sitting here with you. Isabel I have no qualms with you but Michael... you rode with him. You helped him do those horrible things" he said then glanced at Tess sitting there
"How much do you know about Zan, Tess?" he asked her
"How do you know about Zan! Have you got your memories back?" she asked with a big grin
"Yes I have. I remember how I was killed and I can happily tell you that I'm not Zan"
"What do you mean you're not Zan?" she demanded "The Royal Four was sent down here. King Zan, Princess Vilandra, General Rath and me Queen Ava"
"Zan is still on Antar. He goes by a new name now, it's Kivar"
"No" she said curtly "I will not believe it. Kivar killed us"
"No you were killed in a battle. He had himself genetically re-created but something went wrong. He remained on Antar while the rest of the Royal Four went to Earth"
"If Kivar is Zan then who are you?"
"I'm Toran, just a farmer on Antar. I was the one who killed Zan and I'm here to grow strong and I'll do it again" he said then looked to Isabel "I'm sorry Isabel but I have to kill your brother"
"What do you mean? Would someone explain this to me?" demanded Isabel
"Zan was evil. He ruled over Antar and everybody hated him, he attacked a village where some Princess lived. He killed her husband and little child and when he tried to hurt her a young farmer stepped in and attacked him. He stabbed him in the side with a small dagger and it killed him. Zan ordered re-creations of the Royal Four to be sent to Earth. But his pod didn't make it onto the ship. I think that it was replaced with the young farmer. If he could kill Zan then maybe he could do it again"
"So you're Toran and my real husband is still on Antar" asked Tess and he nodded "Then that makes you our enemy"
"No" said Michael "Max is our brother, he's always been our brother"
"Don't you get it? He's not your brother, he's not anybody! Your real brother is on Antar"
"No if Kivar is Zan's copy then I will have no part in helping him do those evil things. I'd rather help my brother, I don't remember that life and I am here on Earth with Max as my brother. That life is over, I'd rather help Max do the right thing then help a man I've never met who was my brother in a past life and do evil things"
"Isabel is right. Max is our family, we've been raised to do the right thing and we're going to do it"
"You're weak and pathetic, I'd rather side with my husband Kivar than with you. Max no wonder you wouldn't have anything to do with me and focused on that slut of a girl Liz"
"She's more important than you and I love her"
"What do you mean she's more important than me? I'm the Queen"
"Yes you are by marriage but Liz is a clone of Zan's other sister Blayd, she's the oldest"
"You mean Liz is my sister?" gasped Isabel and Max nodded "Then she's... oh my god. Nasedo killed my sister"
"No he didn't. He kidnapped her and sent her to Antar, I don't know how but she's alive and well"
"I'm out of here. If you're plotting my King's demise I will have no part in it" she stormed off leaving the three alone
"If I marry Liz then I become Prince and she becomes Queen. She'll get all the power" said Max "She's loves me and I love her, we can do it"
"Max if what you're saying is true then Liz is like your sister too"
"No, we're going by our lives now. She is still Liz Parker and I am still Max Evans, if I marry her Kivar will be left powerless and we could free Antar" he stated hopefully. Isabel glanced at Michael, maybe it could work and they could bring Liz home?

Liz walked down the castle halls barefoot and each step she took left a burning mark on the carpet. It caught fire and started to spread, she was enraged that Kivar had lied to her and he had done all those things. She was going to make him suffer!
"Blayd" Nicolai said as he turned and corner then stopped and lost his smile as he saw fire burning behind her. Her eyes glowed red and he opened his mouth to scream out in fear but she raised her hand and fire shot out turning him to ash in seconds. She continued on down the hall with one thing in mind. Revenge.
She reached the throne room and the door burst open as flames enveloped it and the people inside began to scream and shout in fear. She locked eyes on Kivar, he knew that she remembered and he would not be taken down easily. He sent a blast out at her and she was knocked off her feet, she growled and sent out a powerful green blast. He jumped from the throne and it exploded.
Larek who had been standing in a meeting with Kivar watched as she tried to kill him, he couldn't believe Blayd was standing here. He had to get her out of here and to a safe place. She had been sent to Earth for her protection, he wondered what she was doing here. She had to be on Earth for the prophecy to work, she would marry the lost king of pure heart and bring freedom to the stars. Kivar set up a blast that would have surely killed her but Larek grabbed hold of her and pulled her out of the throne room
"It is not time for him to die yet Majesty. I can get you to Earth, you can grow strong and create the New Royal Four with the lost king"
"Toran" she whispered and he nodded "Max" she nodded and the two hurried off down the hall away from the burning halls of the castle. Once they were outside Larek lifted his hand and held onto her tight as he called a portal. Kivar wasn't the only one who could master the portals, they stepped through it and arrived on Earth.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Larek and Liz walked down the path from the pod chamber
"Majesty" he stopped her "From being on Antar you're stronger now so try and control your emotions. You should have never left Earth, we have to get you back to Toran as soon as possible"
"Wait... I thought Toran was my husband on Antar?" she said confused, he just nodded smiling
"Yes that's right" he told her and her eyes went wide
"So that means Max and I... we were married on Antar... that was our son. We had a son" she whispered, he put his arm around her shoulders
"Come majesty we have to get you back home" he said and she nodded and they continued to along.
They all gathered in Michael's apartment, everyone except Tess who was staying at the Valenti's with Kyle
"Look what's this all about?" asked Maria, she was pale and her hair was tied back in a messy ponytail. She looked like she had lost weight
"Liz is alive" Max announced, she walked over to him and slapped him in the face
"How dare you. Can't you just live in your own delusions and leave us to the truth. Liz is dead" she hissed "I would love it if it weren't true but it is and nothing can bring her back" she began to cry and Max hugged her
"She's alive. She... she's here"
"What?" gasped Isabel "She's back? Max how do you know she's back?"
"I can sense her. I'm going to take the jeep and go find her"
"Max! We're coming with you, she's your wife but our sister" said Michael "We want to come with you"
"We're all going, if Liz is alive then we're going too" said Alex
"I'm not going. I'm staying right here because this is just mad! Liz is gone, you can't bring her back in the jeep! I'm not going because I don't want to end up heartbroken when I realise that this is all nothing" she cried. Michael glanced between them
"Go bring her back" he said as he put his arms around Maria "Bring her back to us"

Liz and Larek walked through the darkening desert, the stars were coming out and they shined so bright in the sky
"I can't believe I'm home" she whispered "It feels so different"
"Yes I know... wait what's that!" he pushed Liz behind him and raised his hand at the approaching vehicle
"Relax, put your hand down it's just a car" said Liz, he did as she told him and they hid behind a bush. He began to panic when it slowed down near them
"Liz!" called Max
"Max" she cried, she stood up and moved over the sand "MAX!" she shouted running towards him. She jumped into his arms and he kissed her passionately
"Liz!" cried Isabel and Alex who jumped out and tried to hug her "Thank god you're safe" she stood down then looked back to the bush
"It's okay Larek, it's Toran" she said and an alien crept out from behind the bush. He had white glowing skin and large black eyes, he walked towards them but stopped when he saw Isabel
"She's Vilandra!" he gasped "She helped Zan slaughter millions! She let the rebel armies into the palace to kill Queen Ama" he cried "She is our enemy"
"But she's my sister. I trust her and she is on my side, if you trust me you'll come with us and we'll go home. We can still make the prophecy work" she said. He decided for a moment then climbed in with the others and they headed back into Roswell.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

The door opened and Michael stood up. Maria held her breath when she heard the happy joyous noises of the group
"Liz!" gasped Michael, even he was happy to see her back. Maria stood up as tears began to fall, she turned round slowly to see Liz standing there alive and looking quite healthy. She sobbed then fell down, her legs were to shaky to hold her up anymore
"Maria" whispered Liz as she moved towards her best friend
"Liz" she cried holding out her arms for her as they met in a warm hug "Oh my God I missed you so much! I thought you were really dead!" Alex moved to the phone picking it up
"I'm calling Kyle and Valenti and letting them know that Liz is back. Maybe they could help us get her life back" he said. Larek moved into the apartment and looked round, he was stepping into uncharted territory here. Not only was Vilandra here but Rath was as well, why had Toran associated himself with the enemy?" Liz lifted her head and looked him straight into the eyes
"They're not the enemy" she said aloud pulling away from Maria and staring at him
"Majesty you know as well as I do they're the result for Toran and your son's death"
"I know but Isabel is my sister. Michael is my brother, they aren't Rath and Vilandra anymore" she said
"Blayd! Kivar will do anything to get you back, even if it means using them, why do you put yourself in danger by trusting them?"
"Because they're my family. They are all I have and I'm all they have, they have no knowledge of Kivar or what they did..."
"Blayd listen to me. Vilandra struck you down after you killed Zan for murdering Toran and Kane, she murdered you and Rath raped you" she slapped him across the face.
Everyone just watched the shouting and arguing, none of them could understand it though because it was all in Antarian, Maria picked herself up off the floor and put her hand on Liz's shoulder
"Don't fight, you should be happy to be home now" she whispered giving her another quick hug "Can he understand me?"
"I can translate for you if you want?" said Liz as Maria turned to face Larek
"I don't know who you are" she began and Liz translated it into Antarian "Or where you come from but I want to thank you. You brought my best friend back to us, it's been hard this year. We've all pulled together, we're a family now all of us. Michael, Max, Liz, Isabel, Alex, Kyle, Valenti and even Tess if she behaves herself"
"Tess?" he asked confused
"He wants to know who Tess is. I barely know her..." said Liz glancing round, Max crossed his arms and everyone grew tense
"Tess is Ava, she's sided with Kivar" he stated and Liz relayed it to Larek
"Tess is Ava re-created, Toran said she's sided with Kivar"
"My... no. She would never betray her family, she knows how much her house despises Kivar. He only kept me alive because I was her father"
"You're her father!" gasped Liz in suprise and in English
"Whoa" gasped Michael shaking his head. The door burst open and an excited Kyle flew in following by a nervous looking Sheriff and a pissed off looking Tess
"Where is .... OH DEAR LORD JESUS!" he cried and fell down when he saw the alien standing there. Liz just chuckled and Tess stopped, she could recognise him
"D-da... father" she whispered
"Ava" he said, she hurried over and hugged him
"I can't believe you're here. I always remembered you the most from Antar. I've missed you so much daddy"
"This is beyond the twilight zone. We've left that miles behind and we're in the Roswell Zone" gasped Kyle staring at her hugging the little glowing alien "Why do I feel that our lives just got weirder?"
"I've got a lot of explaining to do. I am a genetic re-creation of the oldest Princess of the Antarian Royal Family. I married for love, his name was Toran and we had a two year old son together. My sister got betrothed to Rath, my older brother's best friend. Zan ruled over all of Antar and he was despised and hated, he conquered a village one day and he killed our son. He tried to hurt me but Toran stopped him and killed him, I know that he was genetically re-created as Kivar. He's been trying to take the throne but what we don't know is why Kivar stayed on Antar and Toran was sent down with Ava, Rath and Vilandra" she said then turned to Larek
"I've always wanted to know why Toran was on the ship with the rest of the Royal Four"
"Ava's mother and I didn't want to see our daughter end up with a barbarian who did nothing but degrade and rape her again, we took control of the ship and abandoned Kivar's pod and replaced it with Toran's. He was part of the prophecy about bringing peace and harmony to Antar and we did everything and anything to try and bring that about"
"Zan... is Kivar and he abused me?" gasped Tess suddenly feeling dirty, Larek just nodded and she looked away, she walked over to Kyle and he pulled her into a hug as she cried.
"He said that he abandoned Kivar's pod and replaced it with Toran's. Max... I don't know if you know but you're Toran. You were my husband on Antar and we had a son together" he became misty eyed
"I knew I was your husband but I didn't know that it was our son... oh Liz I'm so sorry" he pulled her close as felt pain for the lost of her son "Don't worry. We'll make sure Kivar gets what he deserves" he said coldly...

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

A Note: Lyrics are all my own!

Hold me just for tonight
Let me know
Let me feel
That this is right

They all bunked down for the night in Michael's apartment; even Kyle, Tess and Valenti stayed over.
Max woke up and glanced over at the clock set on the bedside cabinet, it was four thirty nine in the morning and Liz wasn't here. He slipped his clothes back on and went in search of her.

I can't believe that this is it
What did I miss?
When I was long gone?
When did the world change?

She walked through the town alone, she knew there were enemies who could grab her at any time, she knew that it was dangerous but she couldn't help herself. The world had tipped on its Axis and she had missed it, she tried to get back to normal but that was something that just wasn't happening. Her senses failed her and her vision was like infrared, she could barely make out shapes and colours. She stood staring up at the little cafe. It had been her home, now she felt as if she had none. She didn't belong here and she didn't belong on Antar either.
"I thought I'd find you here" he smirked coldly, she turned round and gave him a tight smile
"Let us be civil for now" she asked and he nodded
"Certainly" he replied as they began to walk away from the CrashDown.
"I feel as though I should ask if you're angry but it's not as if I care"
"I thought you were going to be civil?"
"That's not really something I think I can do in present company but I am trying" she said "Ava..."
"Ah yes my little pixie queen. How is she?"
"She despises you" she told him and he chuckled
"I cannot blame her. So how is Earth treating you? Can I ask you who brought you?"
"Larek"
"Ah I should have known he was behind it all, if I had gone to Earth with the others we could have grown up and taken it over"
"But you didn't"
"No I didn't" he said conceded "I think my time is almost up... I wish you could have trusted me. I always loved you Blayd"
"I know Zan" she whispered
"Huh" he chuckled "Haven't heard that in a long time"
"You weren't meant for the throne, it would have been different if Vilandra or I took it" she said
"That I know but Vilandra was too young and you married Toran, I despised him from taking my oldest sister. I always wanted to protect you, but you were always with him and I... I lost my sister. I lost my family, that's why I brought you home"
"I have no home. I am neither Blayd nor Liz anymore, you didn't bring me home you robbed me of any identity I had"
"Forgive me" he whispered she shook her head and hugged them then he pulled away and raised his hand. He disappeared into a portal and she was standing alone.

Yes it's changed and I feel the same
All these strange feelings go unnamed
I have nothing to my being
Who can free me from the nightmare?

Larek hid under a tarp in the back of the jeep and Liz was sandwiched between Maria
"I can't believe you're going to do this" said Maria chuckling
"I need to see my parents and if this is the way to do it then fine. Besides it'll boost their tourism" she said as he lifted her hand and started at her head. She turned it a soft glowing white, her hair vanished and she had large black almond eyes. She temporarily changed her into the female form of an Antarian
"Are you ready Majesty?" asked Larek, he had no idea why she wanted to do this but she was his charge and he would do anything she asked of him
"Yeah. Yes I'm ready" she announced and with a deep breath she opened the Jetta door as he tossed the tarp back and tried to climb out the same way. He still had trouble with car doors, Liz opened the door and he fell out onto the floor, she surpressed a giggling and looking up to see people gasping and screaming, some were laughing
"I'll come pick you guys up later okay?" said Maria who couldn't hide the grin. Larek brushed himself up and narrowed his eyes at Liz who was laughing her head off
"Yeah see you Maria. Tell Toran that I love him" she said as she slammed the doors shut and took hold of Larek's hand. People moved out of the way as the two little aliens walked along the street towards the CrashDown Cafe.
The bell rang over the door as Liz and Larek entered the diner. Jeff had been cleaning a glass when he saw them and he dropped it in shock to see two live aliens standing there.
"Yeah um aren't you supposed to say table or booth? We're hungry Antarians" said Liz and he just nodded opening and closing his mouth
"Uh Uh Bable or Tooth?" he asked and she chuckled
"We'd like a booth thank you. We've heard about this place, it's really famous"
"It... is?" he raised an eyebrow
"Blayd what are you saying? Are you revealing the prophecy?" asked Larek, she turned to him and began to speak in Antarian
"No I'm not. This man is the closest thing I have to a father, I can't tell him I'm alive when I want to so much. I'm not going to reveal any of the prophecy. I just want to spend a little time in my dad's restuarant, I know this might be hypocritical or ironic but can't I just be normal for a few hours?"
"Forgive me Majesty" he hung his head and she felt guilty
"I'm sorry Larek, I've been so hard on you. Can I make it up to you?" she asked "I'll buy you lunch, my dad cooks really good" she said and he nodded.
"Can we get Nebula Salad, Orbit Rings and two cherry colas oh and two bottles of Tabasco" she asked and he nodded pulling out his pad and writing down with the biggest grin on his face... he lost it as thoughts ran through his head, if only Liz were here to see this. She couldn't help it as his thoughts entered her mind. She wanted to tell him she was alive so much, she got distracted when something flashed she looked round and saw a man holding a camera. She cocked her head and held out her hand, the camera flew from his grasp and she took out the film. It went poof in her hand and she handed him back the camera
"No photography please. It messes with our vision" she lied and he just nodded. They ate their meal with everyone watching them, the children lucky enough to be in the cafe thought they were really cool.
"Mr Parker, can we get our bill now?" she asked and he came over with the bill when they were done. She produced some dollars and slapped them down on the table. She stood up on the leather seat of the booth to get the same height as him and hugged him
"Come to Michael Guerin's apartment. Eight tonight, I've missed you dad" she said and he pulled back even more surprised. It clicked, it was her voice... it was Liz.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

A Note: Lyrics are all my own!

Hold me just for tonight
Let me know
Let me feel
That this is right

They all bunked down for the night in Michael's apartment; even Kyle, Tess and Valenti stayed over.
Max woke up and glanced over at the clock set on the bedside cabinet, it was four thirty nine in the morning and Liz wasn't here. He slipped his clothes back on and went in search of her.

I can't believe that this is it
What did I miss?
When I was long gone?
When did the world change?

She walked through the town alone, she knew there were enemies who could grab her at any time, she knew that it was dangerous but she couldn't help herself. The world had tipped on its Axis and she had missed it, she tried to get back to normal but that was something that just wasn't happening. Her senses failed her and her vision was like infrared, she could barely make out shapes and colours. She stood staring up at the little cafe. It had been her home, now she felt as if she had none. She didn't belong here and she didn't belong on Antar either.
"I thought I'd find you here" he smirked coldly, she turned round and gave him a tight smile
"Let us be civil for now" she asked and he nodded
"Certainly" he replied as they began to walk away from the CrashDown.
"I feel as though I should ask if you're angry but it's not as if I care"
"I thought you were going to be civil?"
"That's not really something I think I can do in present company but I am trying" she said "Ava..."
"Ah yes my little pixie queen. How is she?"
"She despises you" she told him and he chuckled
"I cannot blame her. So how is Earth treating you? Can I ask you who brought you?"
"Larek"
"Ah I should have known he was behind it all, if I had gone to Earth with the others we could have grown up and taken it over"
"But you didn't"
"No I didn't" he said conceded "I think my time is almost up... I wish you could have trusted me. I always loved you Blayd"
"I know Zan" she whispered
"Huh" he chuckled "Haven't heard that in a long time"
"You weren't meant for the throne, it would have been different if Vilandra or I took it" she said
"That I know but Vilandra was too young and you married Toran, I despised him from taking my oldest sister. I always wanted to protect you, but you were always with him and I... I lost my sister. I lost my family, that's why I brought you home"
"I have no home. I am neither Blayd nor Liz anymore, you didn't bring me home you robbed me of any identity I had"
"Forgive me" he whispered she shook her head and hugged them then he pulled away and raised his hand. He disappeared into a portal and she was standing alone.

Yes it's changed and I feel the same
All these strange feelings go unnamed
I have nothing to my being
Who can free me from the nightmare?

Larek hid under a tarp in the back of the jeep and Liz was sandwiched between Maria
"I can't believe you're going to do this" said Maria chuckling
"I need to see my parents and if this is the way to do it then fine. Besides it'll boost their tourism" she said as he lifted her hand and started at her head. She turned it a soft glowing white, her hair vanished and she had large black almond eyes. She temporarily changed her into the female form of an Antarian
"Are you ready Majesty?" asked Larek, he had no idea why she wanted to do this but she was his charge and he would do anything she asked of him
"Yeah. Yes I'm ready" she announced and with a deep breath she opened the Jetta door as he tossed the tarp back and tried to climb out the same way. He still had trouble with car doors, Liz opened the door and he fell out onto the floor, she surpressed a giggling and looking up to see people gasping and screaming, some were laughing
"I'll come pick you guys up later okay?" said Maria who couldn't hide the grin. Larek brushed himself up and narrowed his eyes at Liz who was laughing her head off
"Yeah see you Maria. Tell Toran that I love him" she said as she slammed the doors shut and took hold of Larek's hand. People moved out of the way as the two little aliens walked along the street towards the CrashDown Cafe.
The bell rang over the door as Liz and Larek entered the diner. Jeff had been cleaning a glass when he saw them and he dropped it in shock to see two live aliens standing there.
"Yeah um aren't you supposed to say table or booth? We're hungry Antarians" said Liz and he just nodded opening and closing his mouth
"Uh Uh Bable or Tooth?" he asked and she chuckled
"We'd like a booth thank you. We've heard about this place, it's really famous"
"It... is?" he raised an eyebrow
"Blayd what are you saying? Are you revealing the prophecy?" asked Larek, she turned to him and began to speak in Antarian
"No I'm not. This man is the closest thing I have to a father, I can't tell him I'm alive when I want to so much. I'm not going to reveal any of the prophecy. I just want to spend a little time in my dad's restuarant, I know this might be hypocritical or ironic but can't I just be normal for a few hours?"
"Forgive me Majesty" he hung his head and she felt guilty
"I'm sorry Larek, I've been so hard on you. Can I make it up to you?" she asked "I'll buy you lunch, my dad cooks really good" she said and he nodded.
"Can we get Nebula Salad, Orbit Rings and two cherry colas oh and two bottles of Tabasco" she asked and he nodded pulling out his pad and writing down with the biggest grin on his face... he lost it as thoughts ran through his head, if only Liz were here to see this. She couldn't help it as his thoughts entered her mind. She wanted to tell him she was alive so much, she got distracted when something flashed she looked round and saw a man holding a camera. She cocked her head and held out her hand, the camera flew from his grasp and she took out the film. It went poof in her hand and she handed him back the camera
"No photography please. It messes with our vision" she lied and he just nodded. They ate their meal with everyone watching them, the children lucky enough to be in the cafe thought they were really cool.
"Mr Parker, can we get our bill now?" she asked and he came over with the bill when they were done. She produced some dollars and slapped them down on the table. She stood up on the leather seat of the booth to get the same height as him and hugged him
"Come to Michael Guerin's apartment. Eight tonight, I've missed you dad" she said and he pulled back even more surprised. It clicked, it was her voice... it was Liz.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

A Note: Lyrics belong to Lamb and the song is called Gorecki, and there is going to be a little love in this. So if you don't want to be offended don't read it!

If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
for I've never known completeness
like being here

Liz lay next to Max as he slept, they had ended up with the bedroom and she had the radio playing softly in the background
"I love you" whispered Liz as she looked at him sleep, she had been so lucky to find love in her last life but to find that same love again? She was the luckiest being in the universe. He smiled sleepily
"I love you too Liz" he said, things had been so rocky since she had been kidnapped by Kivar. Althought he didn't know the whole story he knew that she thought about her brother, despite what he had done she still wondered and almost blamed herself for the way he turned out. If she had taken the throne... she shook her head and decided not to dwell on it. If it were the choice between Max and the throne she knew which would loose out.
"I..." she began as tears filled up in her eyes, he opened his eyes as concern crossed his features
"What?" he asked so softly, she sniffed and smiled
"I want... us to be... to..." she trailed off "I can't remember my wedding night. I want to remember our night together" she confessed, that wasn't what she was going to say. Max and the others didn't understand at all, she cared and even loved them but they had no idea what it was like. Michael was not ready as a General and they had no army, they would loose this war if Kivar brought it to Earth... they would die and that was something she just couldn't let happen. Max stroked her hair and kissed her forehead and then he let the flashes begin.

wrapped in the warmth of you
loving every breath of you
still my heart this moment
oh it might burst

Blayd laying down on the simple bed with so much love in her eyes. This was their first time, their night to become one.
Toran couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, waiting with anticipation of the things to come. He wanted to claim her love her like she deserved not like the way she had been treated when she was in the palace.
She could see into his soul, saw the love and could practically hear his thoughts. She had lead a different life in the palace, one that she despised, she hated the way people treated her because she was Royalty. Now she was just a farmers wife and she was an equal
He kissed her slow and sweet as he slowly lifted her blouse, he kissed down her neck and shoulders
"I love you" he whispered
"I love you too" she replied as he lost himself in her eyes

could we stay right here
till the end of time until the earth stops turning
wanna love you until the seas run dry
I've found the one I've waited for

Max smiled as the flashes ended, he was in awe of the love Blayd and Toran shared, it seemed like a billion times more powerful that what he felt for Liz. He never knew that was possible
"They were so in love" she whispered and he nodded. She lifted up his shirt and sat up. He watched her undo her bra and his mouth dropped open. She glanced over her shoulder communicating with him silently and he nodded and lifted his shirt and slipped out of his jeans. Thoughts of life and war and enemies left them as they came together. Max slowly slid inside her and she felt complete, she gasped as their souls connected on all levels and she felt the epic love from the past life spill over into this one. She felt like she was a star, and Max was the sky, she had all the sky to herself. She was the only star in his heart and it was the same for him. They were bound by mind body and soul completely for the rest of their lives... no matter how long that would be they would always been one being, one soul. Max felt release and he pressed kissed to her face as she closed her eyes as she reached her climax. Max sank down beside her and pulled her close, he fell asleep but she remained awake fearful of what the day would bring.

all this time I've loved you
and never known your face
all this time I've missed you
and searched this human race
here is true peace
here my heart knows calm
safe in your soul

Kivar lead the men through the portal and onto the main streets of Roswell, he turned to his newly appointed General and gave the order
"Listen up!" he shouted to them "The order is find the rest of the Royal Four and Princess Blayd, kill anyone who gets in your way!" they Antarian army spread and began their search for the Princess.

bathed in your sighs
wanna stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
gonna love you until the seas run dry

The next morning Liz woke and sighed, a shadow moved over her and she looked up to see an Antarian standing over her and it wasn't Larek. She grabbed the sheet and covered herself over
"Who are you?"
"Majesty, please come with me" he ordered, she remained calm but was terrified inside. She held out her hand and he took it which was his biggest mistake, she poured fire into his body and he turned to dust. She shook Max awake and began to get dressed quickly
"Max we have to get out of here! I think Kivar is on Earth and he's trying to find us!" she said, he jumped out of bed and pulled his clothes on, they opened the door to see two more aliens herding the Pod Squad up, Maria kept hitting and kicking the alien nearest to her as she was furious for being woken up so early
"What are you doing!" hissed Liz angrily as she marched into the room, some of the Antarians were surprised to see her. Her eyes flickered red and fire up from beneath their feet and they screamed in pain till they were no more but air
"Whoa! I'm not getting you socks for your birthday anymore!" said Kyle and Maria swatted him
"Kivar is on Earth" she hissed "I can sense the little weasel" she said as she moved to the door.

the one I've waited for
all I've known
all I've done
all I've felt was leading to this
all I've known
all I've done
all I've felt was leading to this

Kivar sat on a park bench as several people were brought before him, they weren't the ones so he just waved his hand and they were pushed to one side with the rest of the people gathered. He could always use some more servants and slaves on Antar. He was surprised when he saw Blayd and the rest of the group walking up to him, she had an angry look on his face and he smirked. He flicked his wrist at them and they all went down except Max and Liz, he cocked his head what was going on here? He nodded at Max and several Antarians grabbed him, Liz screamed at them and that was the chance Kivar needed, he blasted Liz with all the power he possessed and she flew backwards into some bushes, he could make our her form, she was unmoving and he couldn't sense her anymore. Max just stopped struggling and fell to his knees
"LIZ!" he roared out like he was in pain "Nooooooo!"

wanna stay right here
till the end of time till the earth stops turning
gonna love you till the seas run dry

Max couldn't feel her. He felt like only his thoughts existed because all feeling was gone, he fell into his mind because he felt like everything else was gone... his soul was gone. He had no will to live anymore so he just gave up. It was over, this was it and it was done. Kivar had won, the others struggled to their feet, Maria moved slowly toward Liz and gasped throwing a hand over her mouth as she took a few steps back then screamed out loud. She turned and charged at Kivar
"You monster!" she cried "You killed your own sister!"
"She was not my sister! She was weak and pathetic!" he shouted as he backhanded her. The group was at a loss, Larek couldn't believe it. The prophecy should have come true. If she had stayed on Earth it should have come true, what had gone wrong?
"And you? Betray me! I knew I should have killed you!" hissed Kivar looking at Larek, Tess scowled and stepped in front of her father
"No! You took Nasedo from me who was the only person who gave a damn about me when I hatched but I'm not letting you take my father too!"
"You'll do as your told Ava now move aside. I'll deal with you later!" he shouted, she struggled to stay where she was but he ordered her and she complied. She stepped to the side and began to sob, Kivar was holding her back, he was going to make her watch as she killed he killed her father
"Father I'm sorry" she whispered in Antarian as a tear slid down her face
"I love you Tess" he said then Kivar blasted him, he fell down his body scorched and burnt. Tess bust out crying, Kyle reached out and took her hand as Kivar let her free.

the one I've waited for
the one I've waited for
wanna stay right here
till the end of time 'till the earth stops turning

Kivar walked over to Max and smirked as he lay on the floor weak and broken
"They called you the lost King. I guess that's true now, you're so pathetic, lost without your woman to save you. I was hoping for some sport today but I expected it out of you, I never thought you would be so passive in your wife's death" he was trying to get a rise out of Max but it wasn't working.
"I remember one of the memories I have from when I was Zan. Oh she was so sweet going down, Nicolai told me how the Commanding Officers and Soldiers took turns in riding her after I had killed you" he confessed but Max did nothing. He kicked him in the stomach "Get up! I want to kill you fighting!" he shouted. Max rolled over onto his back and Kivar looked down in surprise to see a small patch over his heart was glowing, he glanced over to look at the bushes were Liz was but she was gone! He looked round and saw Liz walking towards him, her scorched body was healing itself as she moved, her eyes were pure darkness and her entire body was glowing blue.
"Zan" she said and it echoed around them "You have lived too many lives and it is over" she announced and held out her hand. Max slowly stood up and took it, the blue glow travelled up his arm till he was glowing too. He held out his free hand and Michael reached up to grab it, the same thing happened to him and he repeated the process till everyone was standing there together as one being. They spoke at the same time, eight minds all connected
"We are one and one life alone. It is over Kivar" they spoke and he backed away in fear. But the blue glowing light grew bigger and it rose into the air then bore down on the unfortunate Antarians against him and Kivar till there was nothing left. The eight of them let go of their hands and Liz slumped down to the floor unconcious, Max was by her side in seconds
"Liz?" he whispered trying to connect to her but it was just past the edge of bringing her back
"Max look!" gasped Tess pointing to Liz's stomach, a tiny handprint was glowing against her shirt. Max lifted it up just as it faded and a tiny handprint lay in the place of the damage Kivar had done to her
"Oh My God" he gasped as Liz's eyes fluttered open
"Max" she breathed as she looked round. It was over...

gonna love you till the seas run dry
the one I've waited for
the one I've waited for

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Max helped Liz up off the floor and they looked round, half of Roswell had been dragged from their beds and were standing here terrified and confused, Sylvia Troy rushed forward pushing people out the way as she moved toward Liz Parker
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" she demanded "What on Earth was that!"
"Liz!" gasped Tess "My father, maybe we could use the healing stones to bring him back! Please!"
"Okay, let's go" said Liz but Sylvia grabbed her arm
"You're not going anywhere till you explain what this was!" she shrieked, another person stepped forward
"This is obvious what this is! I mean come on we all live in Roswell... they're aliens" he said and Amy Deluca stepped foward putting her hands on her hips
"No they're not! Maria is my daughter, I would know if she was an alien"
"How do we know that you're not an alien!" shrieked Sylvia
"Mom! Mrs Troy, Mr Sanchez! Everyone" said Maria getting their attention "Me and my mom aren't aliens... it's a long story but we don't have time to tell it now. Tess's father will die... stay dead if we don't act now" she said, Amy just nodded and they hurried off to retrieve their healing stones.

They laid Larek down on the smooth floor of the pod chamber and each took a healing stone. They held them and focused till they were out in the desert in a flash. Larek was standing in the middle dressed in black clothes, he looked human. He had red curly hair and green eyes
"Dad!" cried Tess as she hurried to the middle and hugged him
"Don't be sad Tess. This is meant to be, I was sent here to guide the prophecy of Queen Blayd and King Toran. It has happened now, the King and Queen have been chosen in the battle of the blue light. Love your friends," he said looking around "And love your hearts desire" he glanced at Kyle and she turned to look at him. He gave her a gentle push and she walked over to Kyle who took her in his arms.
"Majesties" he said as he bowed on one knee "I understand that we are in the balance but the scales have not been tipped, this was meant to happen" he explained and Tess pulled away from Kyle
"NO! I barely got to spend any time with you! Dad don't leave me now that I've found you!"
"I'm not leaving you sweetheart. I am right here, and here" he touched her heart and her head "I got to spend a lifetime with you and I got to know you once more. I want you to go on and be happy, can you promise me that Tess?"
"Yes sir" she whispered as she hugged him one last time
"You've got a family now, a family who loves you and cares for you. You have a home in Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Tori Evans" he said then with a flash they were back in the pod chamber. Tess looked round
"Whose Tori Evans?" she asked and they all turned to Max and Liz, she had both hands pressed to her stomach and he had one hand next to hers as they sensed their daughter.
"We best go back and explain this to everyone, unless we can give them a super strong mind warp then we'll have to tell the truth"
"What if they try to hurt us out of fear?" asked Alex
"It's not like they could anymore, you saw what we did to Kivar's army!"
"I know but still there are ways they could get to us, what about our families?"
"He's got a point" said Michael "I don't really like the idea of telling everyone, once Roswell knows whose to say that the world won't find out?"
"I can't see anything wrong with the world knowing. Aliens have been here for the past few years and maybe we could set up some treaties or something. We need to take on our roles... I'm King now, Liz is Queen... if things go badly we could always go home" Maria gasped
"What!" she cried "You'd take Liz and Michael away from me? The rest of you are aliens! If you left it would be just me Alex and Kyle, I can't loose any of you! I've had too long just to let you go! Michael don't leave me!" she cried as he pulled her into his arms.
"We're not leaving Earth. This is our home, as far as our options go it's either tell them or Mindwarp them"
"I've never created a mindwarp that big before" said Tess and the option became clear. They would tell everyone
"Telling all it is then" said Liz "Let's go back to Roswell"

It was around ten when they got back and Jeff was waiting for them at the cafe
"Everyone is in the town hall, every body knows what happened earlier this morning" he explained "I waited here so I could take you over there" the group followed Jeff to the town hall where a bunch of anxious people sat waiting for some kind of explanation to what had happened.
The doors opened and Jeff sat down in an empty seat near the back as the others walked up onto the stage. The Mayor watched them with some trepidation, he had no clue how they did those things but they had saved them from those strange aliens who dragged them from their beds roughly and shoved them to the park if they were aliens they must be good aliens at least otherwise they would have joined in ripping his friends and family to shreds. He moved back and sat down as they took over the stage. Max walked up to the podium with Liz at his side
"Um... hello Roswell... I'm uh Max Evans and this is Liz Parker" he began "As you know a long time ago something crashed out in the desert. It wasn't a weather balloon, it was a real ship. It was from a planet called Antar and we... that is myself, my sisters Tess and Isabel and our brother Michael were on it. On Antar there was a war raging, a civil war between the monarchy and rebels who despised their king. The king was killed and he was genetically re-created along with his family and sent to Earth. The ship crashed and two of our protectors were killed, two survived one is dead and we don't know the location of the other. But the two surviving got us to safety and we remained there in gestation pods until we hatched in nineteen eighty nine. We've lived normal lives here in Roswell... that was until September 1999 when Liz Parker was shot..." he looked to her and she smiled as tears filled her eyes. She stepped up pushing him aside gently and began to speak
"I got shot in my father's cafe. Max jumped up and healed me, he saved my life. I would have died" she explained "We've kept out heads down and out of sight trying to avoid the FBI when they came to town to investigate us. Kathleen Topolski was an FBI Agent and she tried to investigate Michael but when they debriefed her..." she looked away "Things came to a head when their protector Nasedo kidnapped me and took me to Max's enemies. His name was Kivar and... he was my brother. He took me to Antar and told me that Max had done all this horrible stuff. We found out that Max wasn't the clone of the dead King but the clone of the young farmer who killed him... who was my husband. I was brought back to Earth and they came here after us, but we stopped them. We're not sure how we did it but we did" she said glancing to the others, she looked round at the unbelieving faces of Roswell. Mr Steligman stood up looking round
"So you're aliens? And you come from Space? If you're aliens why don't you... prove it, yes we saw the big display you put on this morning but that could have been anything" he said. Michael smirked and went to stand up but Maria stopped him
"Uh uh Spaceboy he said show em not blow em up" she quipped, they heard Amy chuckle at her daughters control over her boyfriend, alien or not!
"I'm the strongest" said Tess
"We'll all strong now that we're a family" said Liz "I want to..." she closed her eyes and soon the room melted away and they were all sat on a hill. Some stood up in shock and began to panic, then she broke the mindwarp and they were back in the town hall
"It's called a Mindwarp, we can make you see things that aren't there. Oh and the alien that dropped in for a visit in the Crashdown a few hours ago. One of them was me" she said waved a hand over herself and turned herself into a little alien.
The people smiled, they had made their livelyhoods on these creatures and now they were real and here to protect them, they felt accepting of the young aliens... But there was the surprised looks on Diane and Phillip's faces... one replaced by anger.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos