Sons and Daughters Of The Moon/ADULT/XO 1 open (CC/UC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

ooc: Storm I think I'm catching your writer's block. Where have our Muses gone too? They must be at a Muse's Reunion or something. :lol:

Adam

“Y-yeah, I’m fine…and please don’t worry about it, I’m the one who should apologise, I wasn’t looking where I was going…” she says and I smile down at her. She's cute when she stammers.

"It's cool. It wasn't your fault. I'm Adam. What's your name beautiful?" I ask

Serena

"I don't know what happened, Serena. But, I swear to you that we'll find out. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Mena says and I realax a little. I wipe my tears away. I need to buck up and figure out what happened to me who I was.

Finally I remeber the memory I had earlier. "Was I in love? Did I die?" I say with uncertainty.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Mena~

I shake my head as I look at Serena, "Love? Oh yeah. You were more in love then anyone else I knew. Die, no you didn't die." Not yet anyway, not in the time you are originally from, I thought to myself, not wanting to worry her. "Come on, I'll make something to eat and then we can settle you down in my room for the night and I'll finish setting up the other empty room soon. I'll get you a new moon amulet while we're in the room."

I sighed, hoping desperately to be able to make her feel comfortable for the moment. I would need to ask Cam to work with her a bit and see whether we could open her to her memory at slow intervals. I'd also need to try and keep Stanton from coming to the house because he might cause things to come back to her too quick and the wrong things at the wrong time.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~
Max's change of topic sobers me quickly and my voice quiets as I play with my fingers.

"Do you think Bill and Carol are gone...like for good?'

I look back up at Max, hoping he'll have the words to reassure me. Even though I tease him, Max is becoming a good friend and I trust him enough to tell him that I'm scared. Not only is he loyal, but knowing everything about me makes it a lot easier to talk him. He understands some of my more abnormal fears because he has them too. Once again I thank the day Isabel and I decided to be honest with each other.

'I - I've also been wondering, do you think it could have something to do with us? Like is it our fault?'
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"I have no idea," I start to say as Tess asks about Bill and Carol. After all, the others came back after a while. Maybe they will, too. But then Tess asks another question. One that I haven't even acknowledged myself, although I could feel it hiding in the back of my thoughts...

'I - I've also been wondering, do you think it could have something to do with us? Like is it our fault?' she says.

I bite my lip and shake my head. "No. Of course not," I say quickly. I mean, it certainly isn't anything she and I did directly. Of that, I'm sure. "But I guess it could be related... I dunno. Abductions, stuff like that. Some of it could be real..." I add slowly.

All those stories, like other legends, might have some kernal of truth in them somewhere. It could be that some people actually are abducted by aliens. I've always preferred to believe it was just imagination - attributing credit to aliens for the same stuff that was once blamed on deamons or ghosts... Still, we do know aliens are real. Although if they are here, abducting people, why wouldn't they come and find us - tell us what happened, why we're here...

But I don't want to worry Tess, so I deliberately brighten my expression and give a 'careless' shrug. "But it could be a dozen other things, too. I wish there was some way to find out."
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

I wish there was some way to find out

'Me too. I've been trying not to feel guilty, but it's hard when I don't know if I should or not.' I let out a breath. 'Well I guess it's something we can't solve tonight, so how about a dance?'
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I feel the corners of my lips start to turn up a bit at Tess's playful suggestion. She's trying to get me to stop brooding, I know, and it is rather hard to resist her infectious smile.

Just then the server arrives with our sodas "Thanks," I tell her, taking a sip before turning my attention back to Tess. "I though you wanted a drink," I tease, but I can see she's not to be deterred. She's already getting to her feet.

"Okay, okay," I surrender with a smile, standing to take her hand. The song has a moderate beat. Not too fast, not too slow. I think I can manage that. I extend my elbow to her and say, "Let's go..."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works

~Liz~

"It's cool. It wasn't your fault. I'm Adam. What's your name beautiful?"

There he goes again, calling me beautiful… I give him a small smile back. I guess I’m out of practice with this… Not that I’ve ever had a serious boyfriend, or anything like…that would be too risky, but I’ve had a good time…

He looks pretty nice, good looking, friendly... The sort of guy I might be interested in, if it weren't for Max...

I shake my head mentally, trying to concentrate on the guy who’s just introduced himself as being Adam, but if I’m honest, I have to admit my minds not all there… Max…and Tess… Do they like each other now…are they…? I shake my head. It’s not impossible, it’s not like they haven’t both been back longer than me, and they did look awfully cosy…

I can’t think about this, what Max does and doesn’t feel isn’t important, because I can never tell him how I feel… I want him to be happy don’t I, I want him to have someone… I bite my lip and force myself to focus on Adam now. “Hi…I’m Liz…nice to meet you Adam…” I allow myself a small smile.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BrokenAngel »

~Alex~

I feel a hand on my shoulder. And then it's like I'm comign out of a daydream. But not the good kind where the prettiest girl in school walks up to you and asks you out or something. It was like a daymare. It ahd the hazy feeling of a daydream now, but at the time it was like being trapped in a nightmare.

A nightmare of trying to outrun darkness. None of it made complete sense to me, but the further I ran the more helpless I felt. I kept thinking that if I could just get outside, I'd see the moon and things would be better. Why would the moon make things better? It's times like these that I wonder about the necklace my aprents gave me when I was little. The amulet. The moonstone.

I turned to look at the girl who just helped me, still tryign to make the pieces of what I now affectionately called my daymare fit together, make sense, but it didn't. She asked me if I was okay and I had to shake my head to be able to fully process her words. The last hazy feelings wearing off as I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay," Is ay, stammering somewhat and then I look over my shoulder. Was that girl in my daymare? And if not, she seems vaguely familiar, but I don't really rememebr from when right now. Maybe we'd talked moments before? Or around town? "Who's that?" I asked Cameron, sicne she seemed to be shooting Anna daggers.

And then if I couldn't be more confused right now, Isabel appears. Isabel, the girl I like more than any other girl. The girl that normally I would give anything to even talk to, even though we tlaked a lot. I jsut hoped the more time we spent together the more she'd start to see me as more than just firneds.

But right now I wanted answers, more than I wanted to talk to Isabel. I wanted to understand things. And I wasn't sure I would have any clue what was going on if Isabel was around.

But she was a good friend. And I was at elast in extreme like with her, if not in love with her. "Hey Is," I say with a shaky smile, since I'm still a little shaken by the images running through my head.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

OOC: not sure if this is ok, or where you want to go from here- I figured I would follow your lead. I can edit if you don't like it too. :)

~*TESS*~

The waitress delivers our drinks just after I invite Max to dance. I thought you wanted a drink

For the moment I ignore him and get up, intent on heading to the dance floor. Although he takes a sip of his drink, Max does get to his feet, surrendering with a smile. He looks at my outstretched hand and goes one better by offering his elbow as we head down to the dance floor. Like I said, what a gentleman! Goodness he's cute!

'See the thing about the drink is that was at least five minutes ago. I'm over it, and really I don't understand why you aren't either'

He looks at me unbelieving, not sure if I'm really that girl- knowing that I am afterall a cheerleader. I maintain a straight face for a second, just to tease him, before disolving into giggles again. His face is so funny- trying to be polite, but just slightly appalled at the same time.

'I'm kidding Max! Actually I kind of forgot about ordering the drinks, but dancing is more fun, you have to admit. And the drinks will be there when we get back.'

The music is a good beat when we hit the floor and I twirl slightly away from him, close enough to touch occasionally, but not to be too in his space. I see him glance over at Liz again and the next time I turn around I see her looking at me. Not totally sure what to do about that, I decide to ignore it for the moment and just concentrate on the beat, and Max, and having fun. I know that Is will come and join us soon, with or without her date, and I hope my sister decides to dance soon too.

When I glance back at Max though he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself quite as much as I am. Realising that dancing may not be his forte I move closer and dance with him, hopefully making it a little easier. I try not to be too forward, but it's dancing, and that kinda just happens, and I have to admit, it doesn't kill me to be able to feel every inch of sculpted Max goodness.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Adam

I notice that Liz keeps glancing towards the dance floor, "Liz would you like to dance?" she looks unsure for a second but then looks at the dance floor again and nods her head yes. So I take her hand and lead her towards the floor.