Making Rain and Thunder (AU, M/L, Adult) [Complete]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Making Rain and Thunder (AU, M/L, Adult) [Complete]

Post by SpiderGirl »

Banner by Anniepoo
Title: Making Rain and Thunder
Author: SpiderGirl
Disclaimer: I own nothing on this planet. Roswell belongs to Metz and Katims.
Summary: After Max let Tess get away with Alex's murder Liz left for New York where she developes powers. She stumbles onto another granilith, only this time instead of taking her into the past it takes her into the Future. The Future that she could have had with Max if Tess never came to Roswell.
Coupling: Max/Liz with some mentions of M/T. CC.
Rating: Adult

Come to me now
And lay your hands over me
Even if it’s a lie
Say it will be alright
And I shall believe

I’m broken in two
And I know you’re on to me
That I only come home
When I’m so all alone
But I do believe

That not everything is gonna be the way
You think it ought to be
It seems like every time I try to make it right
It all comes down on me
Please say honestly you won’t give up on me
And I shall believe
And I shall believe

Open the door
And show me your face tonight
I know it’s true
No one heals me like you
And you hold the key

Never again
Would I turn away from you
I’m so heavy tonight
But your love is alright
And I do believe

That not everything is gonna be the way
You think it ought to be
It seems like every time I try to make it right
It all comes down on me
Please say honestly
You won’t give up on me
And I shall believe
I shall believe
And I shall believe

I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow

Prologue

She rolled over on the white sheets and sat up, her eyes were blank and vacant. She stood and padded towards the bathroom, she jumped in fright as she looked at herself in the mirror
"Who are you?" she whispered "I am Liz Parker" she told herself but she couldn't quite see it even if she did look like Liz. She shook her head and splashed some cold water on her face, she whimpered as green energy travelled up her arm. She covered it with a towel and went back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. She removed the towel and it was still bad. She grabbed a thick black sweater and pulled it on despite the fact that the sweltering heat of New York. She grabbed some jeans and pulled them on then tied her hair back. She rarely wore it down anymore, not since she left Roswell.
She went down in the elevator and walked through the large lobby of her apartment block towards the doors. The map was tucked in her back jeans pocket and there were only two more stations left in New York for her to search. She was trying to find Ava, she needed help with the sudden power display and going back to Roswell was not an option. She walked towards the train station hoping to catch a train to the penultimate station where they could have lived.
The train ride was painfully dull, all she could think about was the flashes she'd seen of them together. Max kissing her and touching her, giving her his innocence she shuddered and felt the bile rise in her throat. Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she answered it quickly. His voice came through the speaker, taunting her making her feel pain once more. Max's voice crackled then she looked at the phone and realised she'd melted it into a lump of plastic. She quickly put it back in her pocket as the train came to a hault. She pushed through the passengers till she was on the platform. A blind man was playing a guitar begging for money near the exit, and there was litter everywhere but she paid no attention to it. She followed the old crackles of energy, the one thing that she could rely on now was her painful power display. It was leading her to their little 'home'. She looked around the little sub sewer pipe with disgust, most of the furniture was old and ratty; stuff that people had thrown away. Something was pulled her; calling to her she let her eyes roam the place until she landed on the pod. She climbed up not caring that she got her pants dirty and began to check out the pods. Isabel had found the Granilith behind the pods, was that what was causing this strange beckoning energy? She stepped back a bit and aimed her hand, she thought of the moment that Tess killed Alex and screamed. Part of the pod and most of the wall exploded, she collapsed to her knees amongst the rubble and tried to get her breath. She looked up to see another Granilith, only the large point went up instead of coming down. She clambered to her feet and went to inspect it. It swirled to life the second she stepped into the little chamber. She briefly contemplated getting in and going to Antar to personally kill Tess for all the pain and heartache she'd caused. She rubbed her sore hand over the skin of the granilith and sighed as it cooled her firing nerves. Staring at it, it just made her think of that day when she had come to warn Max. Being in that chamber with her and seeing that thing working to take away the people she'd cared about God it made her sick! She slumped away from it and sat down as the tears began to fall
"This is all my fault. I should have never staged that night with Kyle... if I hadn't then Alex..." she buried her head in her hands. Then tossed her head back to scowl at the inverted Granilith "What can I do to make it right? I never asked for this!" she screamed "This is all your fault! I should have just died!" her eyes went vacant as a insane plan formed in her head
"If Max could come back to me then I could go back too right. I can go back and change things. I'll let myself die, that way none of this will ever happen and they'll all be safe" she said to herself, she stood on her unsteady feet and put both hands on the granilith. It shimmered to life then went dim again "WORK!" she screamed at it and thumped it. She kicked it and something rolled against her foot, she knelt down and picked up a crystal. She quickly put it in the slot and tried again, the lights swirled brighter now, she placed both hands on the surface and it sucked her inside...

TBC...
Last edited by SpiderGirl on Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:47 pm, edited 20 times in total.
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Summary: After Max let Tess get away with Alex's murder Liz left for New York where she developes powers. She stumbles onto another granilith, only this time instead of taking her into the past it takes her into the Future. The Future that she could have had with Max if Tess never came to Roswell.

I can’t be losing sleep over this, no I can’t
And now I can not stop pacing
Give me a few hours, I’ll have all this sorted out
If my mind would just stop racing

Cause I cannot stand still
I can’t be this unsturdy
This cannot be happening

This is over my head but underneath my feet
Cuz by tomorrow morning I’ll have this thing beat
And everything will be back to the way that it was
I wish that it was just that easy

Cuz I’m waiting for tonight
Then waiting for tomorrow
And I’m somewhere in between
What is real, and just a dream

Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in
Don’t be surprised if I collapse down at your feet again
I don’t want to run away from this
I know that I just don’t need this

Cause I cannot stand still
I can’t be this unsturdy
This cannot be happening

Cuz I’m waiting for tonight
Then waiting for tomorrow
And I’m somewhere in between

Somewhere In Between by Lifehouse

"Lizzie! Wake up sweetie?" Nancy shook her daughter awake "You'll be late for your last day" Liz opened her eyes to see her mom smiling down at her
"Mom? What are you doing here? How did you find me?" asked Liz confused
"Are you okay?" asked Nancy as she put her hand on Liz's forehead "You're a little warm" Liz sat up and looked around
"This is my room" she said "How did you get me here? Why did you bring me home?"
"Maybe you should stay off for today" suggested Nancy "I'll tell Alex and Maria that you're not going today"
"Alex?" gasped Liz
"Yeah they're downstairs" Liz bolted from the bed and jumped over her mom and raced down the stairs. She could see Alex sitting there on the couch, she froze and swallowed hard as tears filled her eyes
"Morning Parker, go get changed out of your jammies or we'll be late for the last day" he said and she gave him a tearfully happy smile
"It's you. It's really you" she sobbed then raced down the rest of the stairs and pulled him into a hug
"I love you too Liz" he said as she cried on his shoulder
"Thank God you're okay" she said, the swing door opened and there stood Max and Maria
"Liz you're not even ready yet" said Max "Not that I'm complaining" he said looking at her in her PJ Pants and shirt. She just scowled at him
"You brought me back didn't you?" she pointed at him angrily "After all you've done you couldn't leave me alone could you?"
"Brought you back from where?"
"New York!" she snapped "God Max, you really are selfish. I can't believe I ever loved someone like you"
"Liz?" he whispered holding out his hand but she slapped it away
"Do you really think I'd come back to you after you slept with her!"
"What? Who? He slept with someone?" gasped Maria
"He slept with Tess and got her pregnant" said Liz
"This is news to me" said Max "Because Tess left three months ago because I wouldn't accept my Destiny"
"Tess is gone?" asked Liz confused
"Yeah" he told her and she buried her head in her hands
"What is going on here? Alex is alive and Tess is gone and... Oh My God. Oh My God I know what this is" said Liz "We have to find Tess!" said Liz moving towards the stairs "We have to find Tess right away and bring her back to Roswell"
"Why? Liz I thought you never liked her"
"Knowing what I know I will never like her or trust her but she's key to Earth's survival" she said as she hurried up the stairs "Forget school, I'll explain everything when I come back down" she said. They all looked at her like she had gone crazy. But with all the alien chaos they couldn't ignore one of their own.

She sighed deeply and rubbed her hands together as she stood there. Michael, Isabel and Kyle had been called and all of them had gone out to the lake to talk
"Okay Parker what's this all about?" asked Michael "I'm missing the Stanley Cup Quarter Finals"
"You know the Granilith is very powerful don't you"
"What's the Granilith?" asked Isabel
"You don't know what it is?" Liz asked surprised they shook their heads "When did Tess leave exactly?"
"Before my birthday" said Isabel Liz chuckled
"Well that explains that" she said to herself before looking around at them "The Granilith is a very powerful machine that can be used as a ship and a time machine. It's hidden behind the pods you hatched from in 1989. Time is made up by several strands of time, in this strand of time Tess left Max and I eloped when we were nineteen and... the world ended" she closed her eyes
"How do we know that this is all real?"
"Because I've used the Granilith. I wanted to go to the past but I ended up in the Future; in this time line. In the line I come from Max from this line came to my line and we came up with a plan to make Tess stay. It worked but she killed Alex and got pregnant with Max's son and left for Antar. I came back to stop it but ended up here, Max as much as I hate what I'm about to say next I know it has to be done for Earth's survival. The Royal Four are a unit, their powers can be combined and they can stop the skins who try and take over the Earth. Without Tess you're not as strong and we loose. Earth gets destroyed"
"Wait, you said you had powers. Can't you take Tess's place?" asked Isabel
"I don't really think she does have powers" said Michael staring her down "What if she's a skin posing as Liz? Trying to trick us into something"
"God Michael! If I'm not Liz then how do I know that it was you who took my Journal?" she asked and his mouth fell open
"Okay so you are Liz. Prove the whole powers deal" he said, she pulled her black sweater up over her arms and showed them the green crackling energy. She closed her eyes and thought of all the mindwarping Tess had done and when Max tried to heal Alex but couldn't. Her eyes flew open and she screamed as the energy shot from her hand and exploded a rock. Tears streamed down her face
"It only works when I'm in true emotional pain" she said
"So all this is true?" asked Maria and she nodded
"We have to find Tess" she explained as she wiped some tears from her face

TBC...
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Open the door
On the atmosphere
Let the breath out
You’ve been holding it for years
And if you get
A spell of dizziness
Oxygen mask in time of your distress

And if I say too much dear
Just let it drift away
And if I stray too far from here
Just let me drift away, drift away, drift away

Take a poke
At the atmosphere
Saw you swinging and fighting back the tears
And if you find
Some kind of wherewithal
Reach around here
We’ll break each other’s fall

Just let it drift away
Just let me drift away, drift away, drift away

Just let it drift away
Let me drift away, drift away, drift away

Atmosphere by Landing Gear

She shoved another pair of pants in her bag when Max tapped on the window, she glanced up briefly before continuing with her packing
"Liz what are you doing?"
"Packing. What does it look like?" she snapped
"Okay, then let me come with you"
"No!" she cried then let her hands drop in exasperation "Max, I'm going to find Tess. When I do... I'm leaving"
"What? Why? Liz don't leave me"
"I already did Max. I have to leave, I can't be here and see you with Tess"
"I won't be with Tess you know I will only love you"
"You have to be with her. I love you Max, I do honest but knowing that our love could destroy millions of lives and end the world... I just can't be apart of something like that"
"Please Liz" he begged reaching out to cup her cheek. Green energy appeared under his hand and she whimpered and pulled away. She fastened her bag up and put her coat on
"I'm travelling to Las Cruces first, Tess lived out that way for a while. I'm going to go to all the places she might go"
"Liz please let me come with you"
"Max, I have nothing to live for anymore. You do, you have to stay here and stop the war when it comes. I'm not part of that life, I shouldn't have been"
"No Liz" he whispered "You can't leave, Tess can't take your place. Remember the night of the Gomez concert? I chose you Liz, I can't undo it. We're forever" her eyes searched through her mind, she didn't remember the Gomez concert just Future Max but she remembered what he said
"Oh God" she gasped covering her mouth "We slept together" she picked up her backpack "We're still going to need Tess" then she walked out.

She sat in the bus station waiting for her bus to come in, she kept thinking about all that Max had said to her. They had cemented things, in a few months they would have got married. She tried to clear her head as a bus pulled into the station, she stood up and felt her head swim. She focused on the people getting off the bus before her vision cleared. She sat back down again and put her hand to her hand to stop the dizzyness. Liz remembered all the dizzyness she got when she first got her powers; she gripped her head with both hands trying to dispel some of the excess energy her hair changed and it got shorter and lighter. The energy subsided for now, she stood up and accidentally walked into someone
"Oh I'm sorry" she apologised
"It's ok cornball" came the warm and friendly voice. Liz looked then smiled
"Oh My God Ava!" she cried then hugged her friend "What are you doing here? I thought you hated Roswell?"
"I came back because Tess is dead" explained Ava Liz pulled back and stared at her
"What?" she gasped
"Tess is dead," she repeated it again "You're going to need a forth alien aren't you? Well my unit's dead and you're missing a Ava"
"What happened to Tess?"
"I killed her" said Ava "Look we should go someplace a little nicer and warmer than this. There's a guy over there who's been staring at our chests for the last five minutes" she nodded to a rather large guy eating a donut leering suggestively at them
"Eugh. Let's go the CrashDown" said Liz "Then you can explain everything"

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time
and hung me on a line
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Maybe I'm a girl and maybe I'm a lonely girl
who's in the middle of something
that she doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a girl and maybe you're the only man
who could ever help me
Baby, won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
Right me when I'm wrong
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Maybe I'm Amazed by Jem

"She came to New York, sought me out. Messed my crib up pretty bad, she wanted me ta kill ya. But I said no, so I took da bitch out. No one messes wit my cornball"
"Why did she try and find you?"
"Wanted help gettin you out da frame so she could get inta Maxie boy's pants. I knew sumfin was up so after I refused ta help her she tried to kill me, I fought back and ended that gerbil's life then hightailed it here ta Roswell. You're gonna need a fourth right aren't ya?"
"Yeah, the four square should work now. Are you sure you want to stay here in this situation?"
"Ya helped me, saved me from myself. Ya didn't have to but ya did so I'm grateful, this is da least I can do. 'Sides at least I's got family here"
"Michael?" gasped Liz "Michael... is your..."
"Maxie boys so gonna be pissed at this but Michael's my father"
"What? Oh. What?" she asked confused, barely grasping it
"Well heres da thing, on Antar Rath was a lot older than Zan and Vilondra. In his first marriage his wifey got pregnant, died durin childbirth. He made General a little after that and da King promised him his young daughter of seven and Zan and Ava would be married when he reached his sixteenth birthday"
"But he never saw that birthday?"
"Nope. His parents were killed, Rath took over for a while before he got killed as well. Ava was known as the Bride, she was killed before she could reach a good age then they were all sent here"
"What about the Destiny message?"
"Kathana"
"One of da protectors was a spy for Kathana and Kivar. Any message was probably made by him"
"Nasedo" whispered Liz "So what now?"
"We train up, you marry Max and we save da world" said Ava
"Max and I can be together"
"Somethin happened didn't it?"
"Ava... you've heard of the Granilith right?"
"Yeah why?"
"There was one in New York, the one in Roswell takes you to the past and the New York one takes you to the future. I came to New York after I began to develop powers I tried to find you but I found the Granilith and I activated it. I was going to go to the past and change things, I had no idea it would take me to the future. It brought me here to a life where I can be with Max. We can be together and it's okay... but I can't forget the life before"
"What happened Liz?"
"In my line Tess killed Alex, Max slept with Tess then let her get away with Alex's murder. I couldn't stay, I ran" she said as felt tears crawling up at her
"It's okay Liz"
"No it's not! I love Max! I love him I do, but how can I be with him knowing that he slept with my enemy"
"Max in this line didn't, and it's not gonna happen. Tess is dead"
"Ava... what if it does? What if he sleeps with someone other than me? I know it could happen and I... this is what I'm afraid of. That he'll hurt me once again. I can't take anymore"
"It's okay to love Liz. It's okay" she said as they hugged "You have to let go of the pain"
"I can't. It's all I've known," there was a tap on the window. Max was on the other side
"When then learn something new" whispered Ava as she stood up and opened the door. Max walked in then smirked evilly, Liz backed up in fear
"THAT'S NOT MAX!" she shrieked as Max lifted up his hand and send out a bolt of energy...

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Please don't go crazy, if I tell you the truth
No you don't know what happened
And you never will if
You don't listen to me while I talk to the wall
This blanket is freezing, it's been out in the hall
Where you've had me for hours
Till I'm sure what I want
But darling I want the same thing that I wanted before
So sweetheart tell me what's up I won't stop no way

Please keep your hands down
And stop raising your voice
It's hardly what I'd be doing if you gave me a choice
It's a simple suggestion can you give me sometime
So just say yes or no
Why can't you shoulder the blame
Coz both my shoulders are heavy
From the weight of us both
You're a big boy now so let's not talk about growth
You've not heard a single word I have said...
Oh, my God

Please take it easy it can't all be my fault
I haven't made half the mistakes
That you've listed so far
Oh baby let me explain something
It's all down to drugs
At least I remember taking them and not a lot else
It seems I've stepped over lines
You've drawn again and again
But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride

How To Be Dead by Snow Patrol

She jerked up in the darkness and put her hand over her heart as she panted. Ava lay next to her still unconscious
"Hello Elizabeth. Or should I call you Liz?" Nicholas crouched down in front of them
"What do you want with us!" demanded Liz
"Tess, she was smart enough to know who to trust. She looked to us and gave us so much valuable information" he told her coldly
"So that's how you knew. That's how you won" she mumbled
"What was that?" he asked leaning close
"Tess was a bitch! She screwed everything up but I will not let you win"
"Look around you Lizzie babe. We've already won, we've got the two people important to Earth's survival right here and we're going to have a little cook out and guess what Lizzie, you and the pink lady are the main guests" he said then walked out the door was shut behind them and Liz checked to see if her powers were still there. They were! She thanked god, she couldn't let Ava die. If she did then there would never be a complete four square and Earth would loose.
"Ava, Ava wake up! Wake up! You have to get out of here"
"Huh? What?" she opened her eyes slowly to the darkness "Liz? Where are we?"
"Nicholas has us" Liz whispered "We have to leave, I have to make sure you live. It doesn't matter if I die, Earth's survival depends on you"
"What are you talking about?"
"Nicholas knows all about the four square. Tess told him everything before you killed her. So he knows that you're vital to the square so we have to get you out of here"
"What about you?"
"I'll be covering you" said Liz. She stood up "They were dumb enough to use the old Soap Factory. I spent a week here after Tess left in my time line, I know every in and out to this place" she felt around the walls then walked over to another wall and pulled a pannel open revealing the hot New Mexico air. Ava climbed out then held it open for Liz to climb out
"Don't stop running ok. No matter what happens to me" said Liz as she powered up. She felt the burn hurting her
"What should I tell Max?"
"That I love him and I'm sorry" she replied, tears filled Ava's eyes then she threw her arms around Liz and hugged her
"If I ever had a sister. She'd be everything like you" then she took off across the yard. Liz looked all round ready to blast skins that got in her way.
"Hey!" a skin stood near the door shouted. He came running, Liz ran through her head until she could picture the skin as Tess then she sent out a blast. He saw it coming and ducked it as Nicholas came running out
"Shoot Ava!" he ordered the skin sent off a blast as Liz raised both hands and knocked them both down. She looked to where Ava had been running and she wasn't standing up anymore. She took off across the yard to Ava, there wasn't time to loose. She hefted the smaller girl up onto her back and ran off as fast as she could.

"Maria. Sit down, there's something I have to tell you" said Max, they had all gathered at the CrashDown early that morning. The morning after Liz left.
"What's going on? Where's Liz?" asked Michael
"Oh God. Something's happened to her" gasped Isabel
"No. Nothing's happened to Liz, she... she left yesterday afternoon"
"What?" cried Maria "Liz wouldn't leave! She would never leave like that without saying goodbye"
"Well she did Maria. She left to find Tess..." he said then there was a bang on the window. Maria got up, she had just finished her shift and hadn't changed yet, she unlocked the door then got pushed aside. A girl covered in mud shoved her way into the cafe, she was carrying someone on her back and she was exhausted from running
"Please help" she whispered before she collapsed to the floor "Help Ava" Alex wiped some mud off the girl's face "Help her"
"Liz?" he whispered, everyone jumped up and rushed over
"Max... please heal Ava" she begged before she lost consciousness.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

A Note: This fic now has a banner made by Anniepoo!

I believe in everything
In the whores and the silver ring
I believe in everyone
But the flame has just begun

And I will, I quit
Can't stand the sight of it
And I am, I know
In the path of your evil glow

I believe in the gathering
I believe in the plastic king
I believe in everyone
But the flame has just begun

And I will, I quit
And I am, I know
In the path of your evil glow

I believe in the rotten rope
I believe in the cantaloupe
I believe in the haunted house
I believe in the Mickey Mouse

Don't believe in humanity
Think they got the best of me
I believe in carpentry
Gonna build a galaxy

And I will, I quit
And I am, I know
In the path of your evil glow...

I Quit by Meat Puppets

"Let's get them upstairs" said Max, he slid his hands under Liz to lift her up but green energy shot across her skin and she jerked awake screaming out loud. She weekly pulled away from him and looked around terrified, she pulled Ava to her as she stared at Max
"You blasted you bastard!" she shouted "When this is all over I'll kill you! I'll kill you with my bare hands!"
"Liz..." whispered Max but Maria shoved him out the way
"Liz chica look at me. It's okay"
"Oh God Maria they got you too?" she whispered then glared at Max "Get out of here Nicholas! Leave us alone! GO AWAY! GET OUT!" she yelled and the green door swung open
"What is going on down here?" asked Jeff looking around the people on the floor then he spotted Liz "Lizzie? Where have you been all day? We've been worried sick"
"Dad!" she began to cry "Daddy" she slid from Ava and ran to hug him "Dad, you have to go back upstairs"
"Liz? What's going on what's wrong?"
"Go back upstairs, were it's safe. You shouldn't know this, it'll kill you and I've lost so many lives over the years. I can't loose you too"
"What's going on? Are you in trouble? Where have you been? Why are you covered in mud?"
"Dad... I can't ever tell. I can't put this upon, please just go upstairs" she begged him. He sighed and went into the backroom but didn't go upstairs.
Liz turned and marched across the room to Max, she grabbed him by the scruff and pushed him against the door. Her hands slid around his neck
"You've taken everyone I ever cared about! I won't let you win! I won't let you destroy Earth!" she shouted, the others tried to pull her off, they landed on the floor with Liz wriggling to get free. Max coughed as air rushed back into his lungs, Ava whimpered and Liz shrugged them off to sit by her side
"Liz?" she groaned
"It's okay I'm here. I'm here"
"Did we escape?"
"Yes, we're out. We're free" she said holding her hand "I'm gonna take you upstairs and Max will come and he'll heal you"
"No Liz. It's too bad, I won't... I wanna go to Zan"
"No Ava! You can't! Please" she began to cry again "Don't give up, just hold on" she turned to look at Michael
"Get Max! Get him right now! He has to heal Ava!" Michael looked to Max still by the door. Max walked over and knelt down opposite Liz, he pulled Ava's shirt up revealing a large burnt hold in her stomach he gagged as her saw it. Closing his eyes he put his hand over the wound and began to heal her
"It's going to be okay now Ava" smiled Liz even though she still cried. Max sat back a few minutes later panting and sweating, there was still a large cut across Ava's stomach but it was no where near as bad
"I can't... do anymore. I've never healed a wound like this before. I'm going to need to rest before I can finish" he said then he instantly fell asleep.
"I'll go get some bandages and we can bandage her up" said Isabel
"I'll come with you" said Maria as she got up to follow. Liz hefted Ava onto her back and carried her through the cafe, she found her dad sitting in the backroom but ignored him and practically crawled with Ava on her back up the stairs to her room. She laid her done and got her comfortable, her packed backpack lay by the door and she tipped it out getting fresh clothes. She sat in the bathroom trying to wash as much mud off as she could with a wet cloth but it was no good. She climbed into the shower with all her closed on, the mud washed away but the raw mental pain stayed with her. She had walked through the cold desert telling the injured girl that they would make it, they would be okay even though she didn't believe it herself.
"Liz? Are you okay?" asked Alex standing in the doorway "Isabel and Maria are bandaging Ava up. Your dad keeps asking questions and now so is your mom. Michael hasn't let any of them into your room until you're ready"
"Thank you" she whispered as she climbed out the bathtub "Can you look after Ava while I get changed?" he nodded then closed the door over. She pulled off her heavy soaked clothes and tugged on the fresh ones. She tied her hair back by force of habit and went out to see the others standing there. She climbed onto the bed next to Ava and fell asleep.

Liz walked into the kitchen and both Jeff and Nancy looked up at her, they had been nursing coffee all night since they were woken up from all the noise downstairs.
"Liz? Would you please tell us what's going on?" asked Nancy "Is it drugs?"
"No Mrs Parker. It's nothing like that, you don't ever have to worry about Liz doing stuff like that. I'm not your Liz"
"What are you talking about?" asked Jeff
"I know I am A Liz, just not Your Liz" she whispered "It's difficult to explain but where I come from... people died and I was betrayed. I left and lived in New York"
"Are you sick?" asked Nancy she stood up and put her hand to her forehead "She's really warm. You're burning up"
"Mom!" cried Liz shoving her mother's hands away from her "Please, it's not drugs. I'm not sick, can't you just believe me?"
"It sounds crazy Liz. That's why we're not believing you" snapped Jeff "And who is that girl on your bed?"
"Her name is Ava and I would give my life to protect. Stay away from her" she said coldly
"Where have you been? What's happened to you?"
"Last night... god I thought Tess leaving was the worst day of my life but this is far worse. Last night I walked from the old soap factory with Ava almost dying on my back through the desert to here after being kidnapped" she said to herself "I have no idea why I'm not in the corner crying my eyes out" she mumbled then a loud scream rang through apartment. Liz raced back to her room with her parents on her heels
"Liz! What happened to Liz! What did Nicholas do to her! Please! LIZ!" she screamed, Liz slid in and pulled Ava into a hug "God I dreamt we were back there and Nicholas took you away and I was waiting for my turn to be killed"
"No Ava it's okay. We got out, Nicholas won't ever take us again. Max healed you last night but you still need to rest"
"No Liz! We have to leave! Were they'll never find us"
"What about the Four Square? Remember? We're stronger together"
"Nicholas has the skins, do you know how many there are on Earth? He has his own personal army! Do you really think we can beat him? Please let's just leave, he only wants us" she whispered, Liz shook her head and put her hand over Ava's and focused. Ava fell asleep instantly then Liz began to think she stood up and looked around
"Ava's important to the Four Square, we all know that but Nicholas called me important as well. Why am I important to him?" she said aloud "Why does he need me?"

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Peace is what they tell me
Love am I unholy
Lies are what they tell me
Despise you that control me

The peace is dead in my soul
I have blamed the reason for
my intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
the only one who
Would carry on this far

Torn, I'm filthy
Born in my own misery
Stole all that you gave me
Control you claim you save me

The peace is dead in my soul
I have blamed the reason for
my intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
the only one who
Would carry on this far

Torn by Creed

Liz went downstairs and saw Max still sleeping on the couch. This was her Max now, not the Nicholas that tried to hurt her.
"I'm nineteen now" she whispered "And we're still not together, I've messed things up" she stroked his bangs out of his eyes "You and Liz would have been married this year but I ruined things for you. I'm sorry"
"Liz?" he mumbled then his eyes drifted open "Are you okay?" he asked as he sat up
"Yeah I'm fine" she replied leaning back to sit on the floor. He pushed the blanket off him
"What time is it?"
"A little after eleven, Michael and Alex put you back here after you healed Ava"
"How is she? Did I heal her completely?"
"She's fine for now. She ran a little fever for a while, she wants me and her to leave Roswell"
"And would you?"
"No, I can't. If I do then the Four Square won't ever be complete and we'll never stop Nicholas" she explained "Max you and the other aliens have to connect to Ava. Take her into the unit, accept her like you never did Tess"
"What if..."
"She won't. She knows how much I love you and want to be with you, she would never be like Tess. She's not Tess Max" she said as she reached out and wrapped her arms around her legs
"Ok. I'll talk to Michael and Isabel in a bit, how are you doing?"
"I'm fine"
"You say that but we both know better, Liz Nicholas kidnapped you and you managed to escape with a half dead girl on your back, you walked fifteen miles through the cold desert at night. No one's fine after that"
"I am!" she snapped "Max why did you save me?"
"What?"
"In... in the shooting, why did you heal me? There's something Nicholas said and I'm trying to understand it"
"I just couldn't let you die" he whispered reaching out to stroke her hair, there was no green energy this time "I love you Liz Parker, I always have from the moment I saw you"
"That day when you first saw me..."
"My world went into slow motion, I didn't see you at first. I was looking around trying to find what made me feel like that and then I saw you playing with your friends" she nodded
"Max, I think I'm in more danger than Ava"
"Why?"
"Max Nicholas said I'm important to him, to Kivar or what ever" she shook her head "But I'm definitely important to your enemies"
"That's why you were asking all the questions" he said "Why do you think they're after you?"
"Apart from you "loving me" I have no idea. They might use me as a bargaining chip but really I don't think they know why they want me. Why would the mighty King Zan of Antar risk his life to save a human if she wasn't important?" he sat back and nodded
"So... there's something about you... don't be on your own. Always stay with me, Michael or Isabel"
"Max I can hold my own with Nicholas. I think my powers are getting stronger, it doesn't hurt as much and you just touched me without me getting burnt so it must be getting stronger"
"Okay but just be careful okay, I don't want this Nicholas to find out why you're so special" he said. Alex came down the stairs
"Ava's awake again, she's asking for you Liz. Max I don't think she'll last much longer, are you up to healing her?" he nodded and they all went upstairs to Liz's room where everyone was gathered even Nancy and Jeff
"Liz I don't think it'll be much longer" said Ava then she coughed, Max knelt down on the other side of the bed and put his hands over her
"Just hold on Ava"
"No Max, don't waste your energy. There's something you have to do instead" he stopped healing her and sat back on his haunches
"I want you to give Liz my powers. Make her the fourth, she's already alien. She can take my powers and it'll stop the negative energy in her, it'll make it ok" she took his hand in one hand then took Liz's in the other and they both began to glow. The three of them began to glow and Liz felt Ava's memories and life pouring into her. Green energy crackled and broke out over her skin Jeff stepped forward to stop them but Michael held him back. Ava's clear blue eyes went vacant before they closed and she slumped back into the bed as a last breath left her body. Liz fell back on the floor and sighed
"I think I know why now. Dad" she turned to look at him as her eyes flickered between blue and brown "I've always been smarter and stronger than a normal child haven't I?"
"Yeah, we were always so proud of you" he replied
"Nasedo said that the powers are advanced human powers, I think I somehow tapped into that making me the only one suited to take Ava's powers. We can stop Nicholas now, we're a full unit" she whispered "The four of us has to connect" she whispered as she staggered to her feet. The four of them joined hands in the middle of the room, there was a bright flash and they were standing in the middle of the desert near a Four Square symbol
"It worked" she whispered suddenly feeling accepted, she felt like she had been waiting for this moment all her life... the desert began to shake and the next thing she knew she was blasted out of the desert and into a dark hole with rubble pressing down on top of her.

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

There is nowhere left to hide
There is nothing to be done
No people to be saved
No pets we've never named

40 miles from the sun

As darkness craves the mind
We come undone without our pride
No time on earth to come
All the pleasures just begun

40 miles from the sun

In our coats beneath the layers
Wash my skin of all the hate
We should sleep late
Everything just kind of grates

40 miles from the sun

I need to lose to make it right
I'll confront the stars tonight
I will babble, I will bite
You'll never know how much you shine

40 miles from the sun...
40 miles from the sun...

40 Miles From The Sun by Bush

Something sparked overhead as she jerked awake and shoved a piece of plaster wood off her, she climbed to her feet and tried to see through the darkness. Cement dust and bits of brick covered her hair
"Max? Michael!" she called out then coughed "Maria!" she saw a hand on the floor and went over pulling bricks off the body. Maria lay there with a large cut on her head, she looked so still. Liz reached out to heal her up as best she could "We have to get outside, outside will be safer" she said to herself as she slowly picked Maria up and carried her towards the sunlight. Maria began to stir when they reached the edge of what was left of the building. Hands reached for them but Liz slipped back and just let them take Maria out, people had come to help when they saw the CrashDown just implode on itself. Liz went back when someone ducked into the rubble
"Liz!" she turned and saw Valenti "Where's Kyle?"
"He was with us, I'm going to find him" she said moving further into the building. He followed her and they found Ava
"She's dead"
"She was dead before the blast" replied Liz "We have to find the others" she said there was very little room to move, she couldn't get to what was left of the stairs so she climbed up onto a table and up some of the debris into what was left of her room.
"Valenti!" she screamed, Valenti looked up at where she had just climbed
"Liz what is it? Who have you found?"
"It's Kyle and Alex! Go get some help! They're really hurt and I don't think I can help them"
"Liz come with me. This building's coming down"
"I'm not leaving without them!" she shouted, pebbles rolled from the floor under her and Valenti tried to grab her and pull her away
"Liz we have to go NOW!" he shouted
"Not without them!" she shouted back Valenti sighed making a hard decision. He ducked back down and hurried for the hole that was once the front of the cafe. He climbed out just in time to see it all cave in
"KYLE!" he shouted, instantly he regretted his decision. He ran for the dead building but Hansen and Owen held him back.
"Oh My God look!" someone shouted there in the middle of the rubble was Liz sitting between Kyle and Alex with her arms outstretched and a shield around them. She swayed for a moment and the shield vanished as she collapsed over Alex.
"Get some stretchers over here now!" ordered Valenti as he took off across the rubble. He knelt down next to Liz, she was breathlessly smiling
"Are they okay?"
"You did good Liz. You did good"
"Find Max, Michael and Isabel for me. Make sure no one takes them to hospital. Get Maria and Amy to help you take them to the Pod Chamber. The healing crysals should be there" she said before she fell unconscious.

Two Hours Later...

More and more injured and dead were rolling into Roswell Memorial, Liz was lying in a gurney in the hall when she jerked awake
"MAX!" she screamed, half of the people rushing past her stopped and stared at her. She slid from the bed and whimpered when she stood on her ankle, if it wasn't broken then it was definitely sprained. She hobbled around "Where's the Sheriff! I have to speak to him!" she begged one of the interns "Valenti!" Deputy Hansen came over and tried to get her back to her bed
"Miss Parker he said you have to rest. He wanted me to tell you that they found Michael and Isabel. Maria and Amy took them some place..."
"What about Max? And my parents? Where are they?" she asked he scooped her up when her good leg gave out and carried her back to her bed "I have to go find them"
"Miss Parker you need to rest," he said but she shoved him back. She put her hands over her ankle and focused. She stood up again and run off leaving him baffled.
Liz reached the scene and there was nothing left, people were sifting through the rubble but very few were alive. Valenti was standing near the front with his hand over his face staring at what was left
"JIM!" she cried, he turned round as she raced over to him and threw herself into his arms
"Maria and Amy found Max a few minutes ago. They've taken them and Alex to the pod chamber" he said sadly then his face crumpled as tears filled his eyes "Kyle.... Kyle didn't make it"
"No" sobbed Liz
"He's dead Liz" he replied "Kyle was dead when we pulled him out"
"No!" she cried harder this time "Where is he? We can bring him back! They brought Nasedo back with the stones! We can bring him back too!" she cried
"No Liz. He's dead!" he shook her
"No!" she shouted "We can bring him back! We can bring him back! We can! He was at my wedding! We can bring him back!"
"Wow, what a mess" she stiffened at that voice and turned slowly
"Nicholas" she hissed
"In the fless. I'm amazed to see you're still alive! I guess this just adds to the mystery that is Liz Parker!" he chuckled, she reached out to throttle him but he blasted her, she flung up a shield on instinct and his eyes went wide in rage and disbelief as she lowered it
"No!" he roared "That attuned energy was for Kivar!" he shouted
"Kivar's a skin isn't he?" she concluded as a cold smirk crossed her face "If he had given me his powers then I would have been like him then I would have been perfect to create an army. You could come to Earth but you wouldn't have to wear Husks"
"You're smarter than Zan ever was" he replied "But now you're useless" he blasted her but she ducked pushing Valenti to the side. She picked up a pipe out of the rubble and swung it at him. He put his arm up to stop her from hitting her head and she broke his arm, he craddled it close and raised his hand shooting the pipe from her fingers
"If that's how you want to play then fine" she hissed as he tried to make a break for it. She mindwarped him that a brick wall was suddenly in front of him, he felt like he actually ran into it and fell down. She picked up the pipe and changed the shape of it into a point. She straddled him as he struggled on the floor and she locked on hand around his neck
"All you've ever done was ruin my life and the lives of everyone I cared about. You killed Ava in this line and tried to destroy the world, you worked with Tess and you killed Kyle. I have no idea if I will ever see my parents again. I hope that you have a hell" she said "I'm not going to rest until Kivar is dead" she said, he tried sucking in breath as her hand tightened on his throat
"Ki-Kivar's biggest mistake was underestimating you Liz Parker. You are a true warrior and I..." she shoved the spike through his stomach breaking his seal "Hope you win" he breathed out before he turned to dust. She sat back and sighed with defeat. She couldn't rest until all of this was over...

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Rating: Mature

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your innovations
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Oh, oh, oh

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live
that way

Open up the dirty window

Release your inner visions
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else

Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else

Open up the dirty window

Release your inner visions
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else

Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else

Oh, yeah, yeah

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

Maria, Jim, Amy, Alex, Kyle, Isabel, Michael and Liz all sat around in Valenti's living room. Max's body had disappeared and Liz feared that Kivar had taken it somehow.
"I'm going to Antar" she announced, Maria's eyes went wide she just shook her head
"No! You are not going there!" she retorted "Liz! Michael tell her this is a dumb idea!"
"Maria says it's a dumb idea. But I'm going with you" replied Michael
"No, it's only me who should go"
"Why?" cried Isabel "If Kivar has Max then I'm coming too. Just because you get all power mad doesn't mean that you have to do this alone!"
"I have to do this alone because I'm power mad" she shouted "I'm the only one who can kill Kivar"
"No you're not I'd like to have a few rounds with this Kivar bastard myself Liz" said Amy "But I take it Antar is your home planet?"
"Yeah" nodded Isabel who rubbed her head
"I thought we were a unit?"
"We're nothing if Kivar has killed Max"
"You can't go up there by yourself. It's an alien world, how are you ever going to survive?" said Jim
"Easy! I am an alien!" she replied coldly "This will never be over unless we end it. I'm nineteen now, I should be married to Max soon! If I turn twenty then I have no idea what's going to happen. As long as I'm nineteen then I have some clue of what's coming"
"Um Liz..." Maria began "You were born a few months before us, remember? Your nineteenth birthday a couple of months away"
"You mean I'm eighteen?" she gasped Maria nodded
"This is brilliant! We have more time!" she began to dance around the room excitedly
"Liz! We need a plan" said Michael "You're in charge with this, what are we going to do?"
"We need to contact Larek, he always helped us in the past"
"Larek?" Amy looked to Maria who just shook her head
"You haven't met Larek?" she asked and they all shook their heads she sighed deeply and felt like smacking her head "Okay we need to call Brody Davis and get him here"
"That dweeb with the wanky hair? Why?" asked Kyle
"Because that's who Larek uses to contact us, Isabel.... we're going to need a lot of pillows for this and maybe a mattress"
"I'm liking this idea of contact less and less" she replied with a scared look on her face.

"Why are you putting all those pillows behind me?" asked Brody looking to Liz "Does this have something to do with the Cafe Explosion?"
"In a way" she replied
"Isabel is going to do something and it might hurt a little bit but it's very important" she said
"Okay"
"We're going to contact the beings that abducted you" she said and Brody turned to stare at her shocked
"You can do that?" he asked and she nodded. Isabel sat down opposite and took his hand
"Try and relax" she said and she took him into the dream world. Michael inched closer and closer to Liz
"You think Kivar has Max?"
"Without a doubt" she replied not taking her eyes off Brody and Isabel
"We're just three people, how are we going to go up against Kivar's army?"
"Who... Princess Vilandra" gasped Brody looking around "Queen Elizabeth" he said then bowed his head "Your presence has Kivar the usurper in great turmoil. Every Antarian on Antar can sense you, they sense a great power and they believe that that power will bring peace once more"
"Yeah enough of that Larek, I need you to prepare our arrival to Antar"
"You're coming to Antar"
"Yes. We're coming to stop Kivar, we're going to end this once and for all" she said nodding and glancing round her friends
"Whose coming?"
"Me, Rath and Vilandra" she replied
"I see. I know the perfect place for you to arrive, but I must tell you that you have to climb the cliff to get to our base. The rebel forces against Kivar reside on a large cliff top. A cliff is something that resembles your mountain" he said
"Okay. So we get to Antar then we climb"
"We shall be guarding the cliff side for you. Kivar's men watch to see any signs of movement and they shoot at it. I shall alter this hosts body for travel to guide you through Antar" he said "I must go I cannot hold onto this host any longer" he said then Brody was back
"Did it work?" he asked looking around Maria nodded and patted his hand
"You did good. Brody, you're going to be going away for a while so we can look after Sidney while you're gone"
"Where am I going?" he asked
"With us" said Isabel "You're going to guide us to the alien planet" she said
"Me?" he gasped....

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core
Where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home
Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I’ve become

Now that I know what I’m without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I’ve become
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought without a voice without a soul
Don’t let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

With a flash they were there, Brody reached out for Liz terrified at what being here meant. They were the first humans to travel to Antar, he was facing the creatures that had taken him, used him, to try and save his world. After Liz and Isabel and even Maria begged, demanded and cajoled him into going he gave in. He wanted to bring Sydney but it was far too dangerous.
"Quickly!" came the hissed order, they hurried towards the large cliff face and a man was waiting with a small team holding some packages "They will try and keep a shield up while you climb" he said as he began to fit them with ropes for the climb. Liz was the first one to reach up and began the ascent then the others began to follow her.
Liz climbed in silence, after ten minutes her hands were already sore but she wouldn't give up. She had so much to live for and if doing this could have that then she wouldn't rest until it was over.
An hour later she was whimpering and she couldn's see Michael anymore, for a second she was worried that he had fallen. Back on Earth they had waited until Isabel was asleep before going without her. Michael was going to protect Liz and even then she still wanted to go alone. Something dropped on her face and she had a good idea what it was but that didn't stop her. She felt faint but she kept climbing, she had no idea what was keeping her from passing out. The blood from her hands were flowing stronger now and her face was covered in dirt and blood now, it wasn't a nice mix. She reached out and felt grass, she looked up trying to blink the red liquid out of her eyes and her vision swam. She felt air rushing up at her and the cliff seemed to pull away from her, she could vaguely hear Michael shout her name then something grabbed her arm and pulled her up. For a second she could have swore she saw Max before her vision failed her and she fell into darkness...

TBC...
My Roswell Music Videos