Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Crossover Challenges

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Don't forget to read the Challenge Rules and Guidelines before posting here.
viewtopic.php?t=13185

What belongs in this thread: If your challenge is a crossover challenge, meaning involving the Roswell storyline and or characters with that of another show and it’s characters or storyline, then your challenge belongs here. If your challenge incoroprates any character from another show, then it belongs here. Example: If you write a challenge where Liz runs away after Destiny and ends up in Smallville, where she falls in love with Clark, then your challenge belongs here. If your challenge involves Lucas from One Tree Hill moving to Roswell and getting involved in the Alien Abyss, your challenge belongs here.

Remember to number your challenges in order!!

Happy Challenging.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Hit Man Challenge

Couple: Liz/Alec

Rating: Mature or Adult

Idea: Liz hires a hit man to kill her powerful and abusive husband, she goes to her father and he sends X5-494 to kill his daughters husband.

Must Have

-Lydecker is Liz’s father.

-Chose one of these two scenarios: Alec kills the husband and now Liz’s husband’s henchmen are after Liz, so Alec takes her on the run to protect her---OR—In order to kill the husband as quietly as possible he has to get to know Liz to know the husbands hang-out and patterns.

Optional

-If there are aliens or not.

-Who Liz’s husband is, it can be anybody it doesn’t matter.

That’s it, have fun with it.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Reunion Challenge

Category: Multiple XO’s

It’s West Roswell High’s 10 or 20 year reunion. Everyone from the I know an alien club is at the reunion and they need to catch up because they haven’t had contact for many years (up to the author on how many years but I’d like it to be a considerable amount of time where their lives have changed drastically.)

Must Have

-Liz/Dean Winchester pairing, all other pairings are up to whoever takes this.

-I would like most if not all of the IKaAC’ to have crossed into some other fandom and are paired or were paired with someone from that fandom.

-Liz, Isabel, and Michael have to be happy, the others are up to the author.

Optional

-Bashing of characters

-Alex being alive, maybe he was killed and brought back.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

#3 -------> Taken by GloryBlack

Future Unforseen

Ghost Town Challenge

Summary: Liz and whoever else (no more than 3 of the I know an alien club.) and their class take a field trip to a ghost town. While there Liz falls through a portal landing in 2021, Seattle Washington.

Must Haves

-Some scenes with the ‘I know an alien club’ trying to figure out where Liz went, how she can get back, lying to the Parker’s about where she went/whatever.

Other than that everything else is up to the author.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Nightstalker Family

Couple: Liz/Hannibal King

Rating: Teen/Mature/or Adult

Summary: AU-ish, Liz was apart of the Nightstalker team for about 2 years (since she was 15) unexpectedly she has to move to Roswell (up to author why she moves to Roswell) now she has to keep her vampire hunting a secret, go to high school, and go to work. After a few weeks/months the vamp population rises and she needs her Nightstalker family to lend a hand.

Must Have

-One of Liz's new friends (Maria, Alex, Tess, or Isabel) know about Liz hunting vamps.

-Liz keeps in contact with her Nightstalker family, mostly Hannibal and Abby.

-At least three fights that Liz is in. (Can be fights with anybody doesn't have to be vamps.)

-Liz has to have a special weapon that she favors to all her other weapons. (Abby has her bow, Hannibal has that big gun)

Optional

-Whether or not there are aliens.

-Character deaths. (As long as it's not Alex, Michael, Abby, Liz, or Hannibal anyone else you can kill)

-Blade making an appearance

-Draco making an appearance
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Taken by KiaraAlexisKlay

Chimeras, Kismet, and Eros

Set: After ‘White Room’ and in the beginning of ‘Destiny’

Rating: Teen/Mature/or Adult

Summary: After Liz and Max separate ways from the rest of the group and are on the run, Max manages to get away but Liz is captured “re-captured”.

Must Have

-Liz is an X5

-Her and Alec are mated pairs.

-Liz is taken to another ‘White Room’ (since the one Max was in was kind of messed up) and tortured for a while before Pierce and other FBI agents realize what Liz is.

-Lydecker or Renfro goes to Roswell and takes Liz from the Special Unit.

Other than that stuff have X-tremer fun.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Pairing: Liz/? (UC +/or X-Over)

Rating: Teen-Adult

Summary: This idea came from the movie 'The Last Action Hero' where the kid has the golden ticket and he's able to go into the movies. Basically that's what this challenge is.

Must Have:

-At least 6 different shows/movies Liz goes into.
-Someone can go with Liz into these shows/movies (Kyle, Maria, Isabel, anybody but only 1, or Liz can just go by herself doesn't matter to me at all.)
-Liz and guest hook up with a character or even characters.
-Liz and guest getting whatever superpowers that are in the world they enter into.

Everything else is fair game basically have fun with it.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Addams Family

Couple: Liz/? (UC or X-Over)

Summary: Liz is apart of the Addams Family, she was switched at birth and taken home by the Parkers while the Addams' took home the Parker's baby. Liz finds out who her family really is and goes in search of them.

Must Have

-It must be the Addams Family and Addams Family Values no others please, Raul Julia is the only man (IMO) who could play Gomez Addams.
-Liz dresses and acts like an Addams, black clothing, saying "Addams" type sentences. And the other daughter that the Addams took home I want to be the complete opposite and the Addams' not knowing what to do the entire 16 or 17 years they have her.
-Liz is the oldest sibling of the Addams children.
-Sometime I want the Roswell gang to come to Addams home and see Liz interact with her family.

Optional

-The baby, Pubert, from Addams Family Values can be born.
-Also if the author wants they can have Liz meet up with her Addams family siblings at the summer camp they were sent too in AFV.

Everything else is up to whoever takes this challenge.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Roswell/Catwoman X-Over

Pairing: Liz/? (UC or X-over)

Summary: Liz was teased all through elementary, middle, and most of high school. Something bad happens where she almost dies and she wakes up to be a Catwoman.

Must Have

-Takes place her senior year of high school.

-Liz displaying some of her Catwoman abilities in school.

-Some of the people that teased her now want to be her friend but Liz doesn’t want to be friends with them. Because Liz snubs them they try to get back at her but it doesn’t work out so well for them.

-And a romance with whoever you pair Liz with.

Everything else is up to the author.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Mob Princess

Couple: Liz/? (UC or X-Over with a twist)

Rating: Mature-Adult

Summary: Liz is a mob princess, her father is a mob boss.

Genre: AU-ish (Roswell can be AU or not, if not then Liz's life is the main or only thing that's changed)

Must Have

-Liz a black belt in Karate, tae-kwan-do/akido or something like one of those.

-Jeff is very protective of Liz and spoils the hell out of her.

-A couple guys from various shows, not just Roswell, are pursuing Liz (Ex. Alec, Cole, Michael, Lex, Clark, Chris H., etc, doesn't matter but at least 3)

-Handcuffs (doesn't have to be sexual)

-Jeff arranges a marriage for Liz (One of the guys that's pursuing her)

-Liz loving someone other than who her father picked out.

Optional

-Liz going through with the marriage or telling her father who she really loves or running away with the man she loves.

-If Liz goes through with the marriage then would she keep see the man she's in love with?

-Everything else is fair game.
Last edited by Jezebel Jinx on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics