Antarian Paradox (CC+UC&Slash Post-SeriesMature) 5 open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Antarian Paradox (CC+UC&Slash Post-SeriesMature) 5 open

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Anyone who has not Signed this it is a MUST by board Rule

viewtopic.php?t=14304&start=0&postdays= ... highlight=

Title: Antarian Paradox: Behind the Masks
Category:Alternative Universe
Rating: Mature/Adult
Coupling: CC + UC&Slash Post-Series
Disclaimer: I do not Own Reswell. If I did, a number of things would be different
Summary:

-----------------------------

It has been almost a year since the gang had left Roswell, a year on the run, a year of their life taken from them. At first, it was fun, adventures, seeing the country, the element of danger heighten the strangely odd sensational form of pleasure fhey all seem to thrive upon.

But as expected, real life is not perfect, not a fairytale existence, as their world began to crack apart; and before they could control the situation disaster had befallen a member of their team. The special unit of the FBI was restless in their pursuit, they block and counter each of the alien’s movements, using knowledge that they had procured from Nasedo so many years before.

The aliens were in the dark, every time they figured out a plan to escape to throw the unit off their track, they were cornered. This deadly game of chess had a high price to pay as one night the unthinkable happened, an event that scarred their memories for life. Maria on her way home from a late night job art a local bar, was kidnapped by the Special Unit. The pod squad spent weeks trying to find her, finally they were forced to surmise that she had been killed when confronted with taped evidence they stumbled across by accident.

But their troubles did not stop only there, they also were being pursued by the skins with Nicholas in the lead ordered to kill them thus barring the royals from reaching Antar and dethroning Kivar. In countering the skins, the aliens were more successful, forcing Nicholas to use covert methods in his plans. Enlisting the duplicates Rath and Lonnie, Nicholas slowly becomes a formable foe, a major pain in the side of the royals.

The interpersonal relationship and dynamics of the group also suffered due to not only the external pressure created by the treats tot heir lives but also by internal problems that were heating up. The marriage of Max and Liz had suffered greatly in the months that followed the fairy tale marriage of pink roses and Champaign came crashing down around their ears. They were not ready for the marriage, not secure in whom or what they were. Liz began having doubts that she was in love with Max himself, as she slowly came to the realization she was in love with having someone love her.

Unfortunately, Max was falling out of that category, their lives had taken new paths, and no longer was he fulfilling the position of lover and husband to her.

Max, unbeknownst to himself, had begun to experience lapses in time as Zan fought the way towards emergence, the memories and personality of him was being slowly absorbed into Max eventually creating a new being a cross between the two, a powerful entity, a king mightily in his words as in his actions.

This emergence though came with a surprise, a love that had existed on Antar and now had transcended death itself, to be reawaken, that love was for Rath. As Max begins to feel this pull to Rath, to Michael, the relationship between him and Liz slowly dies, with only the embers of a friendship remaining in his heart.

The most notable change in the group was Michael. After Maria was captured he began to internalize the situation, his heart darkened with anger as the walls of hatred for Kivar and the FBI was magnified, fuel by the warrior deep inside him, that warrior would emerge once again to have his name renowned through Antar not only feared but with reverence.

Rath quickly came to surface; his desire for Zan was heightened by the loss of Maria and the deep pain Michael suffered allowed him to easily slid and fill that vacant spot; directing Michael’s moods and thoughts, submersing him in memories of Antar, of his abilities and power, and most of all of his love for Zan and their life together before the downfall, before betrayal, before their deaths.

Isabel was the most quiet of the group, she had lost all she had in this world, and was unsure of where she stood in the next. Jesses in his betrayal as a special unit operative shattered his soul when she discovered the truth; he was there in that video, there standing next to another agent watching as Maria was tortured. How could she had been so blinded, that one item tormented her.

What she and no one else knows is that Jesse affected by the treatment of Maria, had effectively defected from the clutches the FBI and was now acting in covet style from within an internal framework helping the pod squad by whatever means he could do so in the safety net of his continued position. Jesses still had feelings for Isabel, deep feelings that grew with each passing day and after Maria, he feared for her life as well. Where as he does not know what eventually happened to Maria, those files are locked in a special vault, he continues to seek the truth in an attempt to redeem himself for his actions.

The final member of the group Kyle had the most trouble dealing with the constant movement and stress that life under duress caused. But through it all, he has emerged more confident, stronger in his convictions retaining his sense of humor and country styling. Kyle watched intently as Max and Liz drifted apart, his feelings for her were still strong, as he made his move filling in where Max lacked, creating an illusion of love, strong, devoted towards Liz making her the center of his world.

She in return responded, theirs became a secret web of looks, words, small touches. However, as with the rest he was changing also; the healing that Max had performed was beginning to affect him as his own powers came on line, complicated by a new desire that he himself had failed to see coming.

Warning: Liz WILL be killed by the end of the RPG

This will Ultimately be: Zan/Rath, Michael/Kyle and maybe even a Threesome between them.

Cast
Max(Zan): suicide_eagle_rath
Michael(Rath): Antarprince04
Kyle: Anna-Liisa
Liz:Patroclus76
Isabel:suicide_eagle_rath (Temp)
Jesse:
Rath(Dupe):
Lonnie:
Nicholas:

Other Original Characters for the Skins and Special Unit are Welcome and Encouraged

Piarings: Beginning
Max/Liz
Rath(Michael)/Kyle(In secret)
Kyle/Liz( Up to the players about sex or not)

Piarings: By End
Michael/Max
Michael/Kyle and/or
Max/Michael/Kyle threesome
Jesse/Isabel

All other Piarings are dicissions of the Players
Last edited by AntarPrince04 on Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Patroclus76
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Patroclus76 »

Can I play Liz?
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Oh oh Ok oh *Dances* Im free I dont have to play her yay me lol
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Antarian Paradox (CC + UC&Slash Post-SeriesMature) *

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Anyone who has not Signed this it is a MUST by board Rule

Title: Antarian Paradox: Behind the Masks
Category:Alternative Universe
Rating: Mature/Adult
Coupling: CC + UC&Slash Post-Series
Disclaimer: I do not Own Reswell. If I did, a number of things would be different
Summary:

-----------------------------

It has been almost a year since the gang had left Roswell, a year on the run, a year of their life taken from them. At first, it was fun, adventures, seeing the country, the element of danger heighten the strangely odd sensational form of pleasure fhey all seem to thrive upon.

But as expected, real life is not perfect, not a fairytale existence, as their world began to crack apart; and before they could control the situation disaster had befallen a member of their team. The special unit of the FBI was restless in their pursuit, they block and counter each of the alien’s movements, using knowledge that they had procured from Nasedo so many years before.

The aliens were in the dark, every time they figured out a plan to escape to throw the unit off their track, they were cornered. This deadly game of chess had a high price to pay as one night the unthinkable happened, an event that scarred their memories for life. Maria on her way home from a late night job art a local bar, was kidnapped by the Special Unit. The pod squad spent weeks trying to find her, finally they were forced to surmise that she had been killed when confronted with taped evidence they stumbled across by accident.

But their troubles did not stop only there, they also were being pursued by the skins with Nicholas in the lead ordered to kill them thus barring the royals from reaching Antar and dethroning Kivar. In countering the skins, the aliens were more successful, forcing Nicholas to use covert methods in his plans. Enlisting the duplicates Rath and Lonnie, Nicholas slowly becomes a formable foe, a major pain in the side of the royals.

The interpersonal relationship and dynamics of the group also suffered due to not only the external pressure created by the treats tot heir lives but also by internal problems that were heating up. The marriage of Max and Liz had suffered greatly in the months that followed the fairy tale marriage of pink roses and Champaign came crashing down around their ears. They were not ready for the marriage, not secure in whom or what they were. Liz began having doubts that she was in love with Max himself, as she slowly came to the realization she was in love with having someone love her.

Unfortunately, Max was falling out of that category, their lives had taken new paths, and no longer was he fulfilling the position of lover and husband to her.

Max, unbeknownst to himself, had begun to experience lapses in time as Zan fought the way towards emergence, the memories and personality of him was being slowly absorbed into Max eventually creating a new being a cross between the two, a powerful entity, a king mightily in his words as in his actions.

This emergence though came with a surprise, a love that had existed on Antar and now had transcended death itself, to be reawaken, that love was for Rath. As Max begins to feel this pull to Rath, to Michael, the relationship between him and Liz slowly dies, with only the embers of a friendship remaining in his heart.

The most notable change in the group was Michael. After Maria was captured he began to internalize the situation, his heart darkened with anger as the walls of hatred for Kivar and the FBI was magnified, fuel by the warrior deep inside him, that warrior would emerge once again to have his name renowned through Antar not only feared but with reverence.

Rath quickly came to surface; his desire for Zan was heightened by the loss of Maria and the deep pain Michael suffered allowed him to easily slid and fill that vacant spot; directing Michael’s moods and thoughts, submersing him in memories of Antar, of his abilities and power, and most of all of his love for Zan and their life together before the downfall, before betrayal, before their deaths.

Isabel was the most quiet of the group, she had lost all she had in this world, and was unsure of where she stood in the next. Jesses in his betrayal as a special unit operative shattered his soul when she discovered the truth; he was there in that video, there standing next to another agent watching as Maria was tortured. How could she had been so blinded, that one item tormented her.

What she and no one else knows is that Jesse affected by the treatment of Maria, had effectively defected from the clutches the FBI and was now acting in covet style from within an internal framework helping the pod squad by whatever means he could do so in the safety net of his continued position. Jesses still had feelings for Isabel, deep feelings that grew with each passing day and after Maria, he feared for her life as well. Where as he does not know what eventually happened to Maria, those files are locked in a special vault, he continues to seek the truth in an attempt to redeem himself for his actions.

The final member of the group Kyle had the most trouble dealing with the constant movement and stress that life under duress caused. But through it all, he has emerged more confident, stronger in his convictions retaining his sense of humor and country styling. Kyle watched intently as Max and Liz drifted apart, his feelings for her were still strong, as he made his move filling in where Max lacked, creating an illusion of love, strong, devoted towards Liz making her the center of his world.

She in return responded, theirs became a secret web of looks, words, small touches. However, as with the rest he was changing also; the healing that Max had performed was beginning to affect him as his own powers came on line, complicated by a new desire that he himself had failed to see coming.

Warning: Liz WILL be killed by the end of the RPG

This will Ultimately be: Zan/Rath, Michael/Kyle and maybe even a Threesome between them.

Cast
Max(Zan): suicide_eagle_rath
Michael(Rath): Antarprince04
Kyle: Anna-Liisa
Liz:Patroclus76
Isabel:
Jesse:
Rath(Dupe):
Lonnie:
Nicholas:

Other Original Characters for the Skins and Special Unit are Welcome and Encouraged

Piarings: Beginning
Max/Liz
Rath(Michael)/Kyle(In secret)
Kyle/Liz( Up to the players about sex or not)

Piarings: By End
Michael/Max
Michael/Kyle and/or
Max/Michael/Kyle threesome
Jesse/Isabel

All other Piarings are dicissions of the Players[/url]
Last edited by AntarPrince04 on Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

In Accord with new Idiot board rules anyone who has not signed this ans stated their age, must do so to participate in this.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

What about Isabel? She's not mentioned in your synoposis
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Well, that was odd, but anyhow, I fixed the Head post. But for those who dont wanna go back and reread the synopsis heres what was added.

And Remember, this is a Jessie/Isabel so he should be brought in at some point
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Bump
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

We're gonna go ahead and start, but there are still characters open and anyone is welcome.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

MAX

Soft, petal soft flesh caress my back as I awaken from a dream, a dream of the past, a dream consisting of places, people, and events that are so foreign to me, so incomprehensible that by the time I am fully awake, I have managed to push out of my mind the details.

I open my eyes; the room is dark, with just a sliver of light pouring through the edge of the drapes that cover the typical large motel windows. The only sound I hear is the breathing of the love of my life, the one who I am to be a soul mate to, my wife, my lover of the night.

Turning over gently, moving her as I go, so in the end I have her against me on our sides, her round curved ass fitting snuggly against me. Her hair still smells freshly washed as I stroked it with long sweeps of my hand continuing past the hair to run the full length of her side. I love the feel of the satin negligee on her body, as my hand glided over her, delighting in the senses, arousing her, in her sleep to sexual thoughts.

Finally, she begins to stir, as she comes into consciousness in response to my hands, slight movements of her body indicating she enjoys the placement and actions they are causing. I close my eyes and let myself enjoy the tactile experience, the texture of the satin, the flesh yielding under my fingers as I continue my ministrations.

Then suddenly I am bombarded with memories, short disjointed feelings, sensations more than actual visual stimuli. I can feel the flesh of another, not the petal soft skin and delicate muscular frame of a woman, but firmer, harden muscles of steel. I can see my hands as they glided effortlessly, memorizing every detail, every muscle covering a broad back; strong, powerful. I can taste the desire, sexual, no carnality, animalistic lust, the yearning for fulfillment complement.

I shake my head, trying to dislodge those thoughts from my head, thoughts for another, I had married Liz and that was my goal in this life to please her to make her my destiny. The body next to me begins to wiggle more aggressively; my hands had stopped their exploration while I was lost in the world of the past. The obvious indication of my sexual desire had fallen, and as I lay there, I wondered if what I was recently experiencing inside my mind was affecting my libido. But then again everyone has been under stress and that could be the reason. I just had to try harder, every marriage has problems, right, I ask myself, expecting the answer back as yes but only silence reigned.

My thoughts are pulled away from me as Liz stirs next to me, alerting me to her desire and needs; actions that I must fulfill, those actions are proving harder by the day. I struggle to push these abhorrent mindless thoughts away as I concentrate on this fair creature in my arms. I begin to prepare the dance of lovers, erotic mixture of sensuality of love and need of the flesh. Yet as I begin, I feel on display as if someone somewhere could see me struggle, enjoying my falling into madness.