Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*AINSLING*~

I just watch the exchange between the teens, somewhat removed. I want to let them work things out for themselves, and in the end I'm glad they do.

'I'm really proud of you Serena. I know you weren't happy about this, but your willingness to listen and then make a decision shows me that you are growing up.

How about we all go get a soda, this whole thing has left me with a craving for Saturn rings. My treat? And I know the rules, none of you want to sit with your freaky Physics teacher. I'll just sit at the counter and pay, and then maybe go talk to Nancy.'
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

All together? I think, more than a bit concerned as Ms. Brennan makes her kind offer.

"Thanks," I tell her, feeling nervous. I glance at my hand, joined with Liz's, and then at Liz's face. I still have a lot of things to talk to Liz about, and actually, didn't I promise to talk to Isabel and Michael, too? In either case, Serena is definately going to be a problem...

"Maybe we can meet you there. I need to make sure Isabel doesn't need a ride home," I say, hoping the excuse sounds plausible and that Liz will understand that I'm still wanting some time with her...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Rance~

I grinned as she complimented my eyes, I had been about to respond, but having such an off hand compliment surprised me. "Why thank you, Maria. I have to say, I never expected an enchanting lady such as yourself to be so open with a compliment."

I winked at her and smiled as I decided to go ahead and answer her prior question. "As I said, I am starting a business and thought that Roswell was the best place to start it. I've learned that you get a great deal of tourists, so it's bound to be good for my business as well."

"Are you seeing anyone? I don't meant to seem rude, but if you aren't dating someone, I would be honored if you would join me for a movie this weekend." I decided to send a shot out in the dark. After all, getting to know a local, I might be able to get a little closer to learning exactly why my visions had sent me to this city.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: not compeltely sure about this, but hope that it works

~Liz~

I’m almost afraid that I’ve gone too far… But then, I mean every word I said. To get married and have a family is definitely what I want…and now that I’ve met Max, I know I don’t want it with anyone else…

“I want those things too…”

I’m waiting so nervously for Serena to respond that I almost miss this whisper. I look up into his eyes and see a soft smile on his face that matches mine. His hand rubs mine gently and it just feels so right to be here like this.

Children might or might not be possible, but whether they are or not, that’s a long way in the future – or should be, and for now it’s enough to know we’re together, and that we do want the same things. ‘I love you’ I mouth at him silently before directing my attention back at Serena as she begins to talk again.

I’m almost scared to hear what she has to say…I’ve tried to explain to her, but whether she understands...and perhaps more specifically, whether or not she will agree…well that we have yet to hear… I just hope she can at least try and accept this…because I won’t give Max up, and I can only hope I won’t lose my sister because of that…

I watch her as she nods silently and appears to think a moment before speaking again.

“Ok, fine…then I support this.”

“Thanks Rena…”

“But be warned I will be cautious about it,ok? Just don't push it farther then your ready for ok Lizzy?”
She gets up and comes over to me before wrapping her arm around my body. “Don't take it to fast"

I nod and hug her back, smiling at her concern. “I’ll be careful, I promise…” I tell her softly. How she chooses to take that is up to her, but somehow, given the last few days events, I’m not sure I can promise nothing will happen, and I’m not going to lie to her.

It’s such a relief to know that she’s supporting us though… It’s not like it would have stopped me if she han’t, but I was terrified that I might lose her over this…

Throughout all this, Ainsling has been there sat quietly, just observing us. Now though, she smiles at Serena. I listen to her as she praises my sister and then suggests going to get a Soda.

“...And I know the rules, none of you want to sit with your freaky Physics teacher. I’ll just sit at the counter and pay, and then maybe go talk to Nancy…”

Nancy doesn’t know what Ainsling is to us really, dad having managed to keep her from realising about magic I think, but the two of them seem to get on and it’s often the reason Ainsling gives for coming over if she needs us.

For a moment I’m about to nod, smiling. After everything that’s happened it is a great relief that she wants to do something like that at the moment… I was anticipating her refusing to even talk to me at the moment…

“Thanks…”

The tone in Max’s voice makes me stop as I’m about to accept the offer though…something is obviously wrong… His eyes dart down and then back up, moving to my face and his eyes meeting mine. Then, he looks back over at Ainsling. “Maybe we can meet you there. I need to make sure Isabel doesn’t need a ride home…” He then says.

Ok, now I know there’s something wrong because we all know Isabel tends to get a lift with Alex nowadays… I look up at him and can’t help noticing the way his hand tightens a little around mine. I’m reminded of the fact it seemed as though he wanted to talk to me about something earlier and I wonder if that is what this is all about. Remaining silent, I wait and just hope that Serena and Ainsling won’t realise what’s going on…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

We worked on this through e-mails :D

~Maria~

I looked at Rance and smiled, finally someone who has some kind of goal that doesn't revolve around aliens. Its nice and refreshing. And wait did he just ask me out, I'm dating Michael, well sort of but I'm not sure. I'd like to go out with him, even just as friends he's a nice guy.

"Well I'm kind of dating this guy Michael, but I'd like to go to the movies with you as friends if you don't have a problem with that..?" I looked at him curiously. He's very interesting. I'd like to get to know him better..

~Rance~

I smiled as I heard her response, "I think that would be wonderful. Perhaps you would like to talk about this guy. I did notice you said kind of, so maybe I can help you figure out what's going on." I couldn't help but think that this day was turning out to be better then I had originally thought it would be.

Sipping my drink, I idly fiddle with my shop drawing without really looking at it all that much. "So, say I could pick you up on Friday night for a movie and even dinner before hand. Even friends can eat dinner." I winked at her as I allowed my smile to widen. She was more then likely younger then I am by at least five years, but I didn't really care. Age had never been an issue with me.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

When neither Serena nor Ms. Brennan respond to my comment, I get to my feet, still holding Liz's hand. "I want to thank the three of you for being honest with me. I know it must have seemed very risky, but I'm glad it all worked out."

I mean that completely. I want to promise them that they'll never regret it, but I can't tell the future. I can only hope that I can be an asset to them, not a liability. I'm sure there will be ways I can use my powers, or just my knowledge to help out.

I feel so much better now that I know what's going on with Liz. I know that we can be honest with each other. No more secrets. Well, except one/ I have to tell her the truth about what happened at lunch. Assuming she's still talking to me after that, then, we have to figure out what to say to Isabel and Michael.

"Okay, then. We'll meet you in a few minutes," I tell them both, ready to walk towards the door with Liz.
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Sorry about being so late. I couldn't get connected to the internet coz' I ran out of credit, and I wasn't able to go out and get one for the last 2-3 weeks.

Isabel

I nod. "Yeah. Let's go. It's really cramped up in here." I say. It was odd to be stuck here when everyone was already leaving.

"Lead the way." I say as I adjust the bag on my shoulder.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

I nodded and smiled as I used a small bit of power to undo the door and then walked out. My phone beeped and I realized that I'd had it off and set to where only the voice mail would beep. Taking it out of my pocket, I looked to see who it was that had called and sighed. Maria. Why doesn't that surprise me. That girl had a way of simply driving me crazy and yet, though I hadn't told her so, I couldn't simply walk away from her.

Replacing my phone, I decide I'll wait and see if she's at the Crashdown and if not, then I'll call her. Until then, I was simply going to let things ..flow. "Did you want to let Alex know you are riding with me? Or do you want to wait around for him?" I questioned Iz figuring that I might as well be nice and think about others.

Not to mention, I was feeling a bit out of it as I tried to consider what that box could mean. Could Liz actually be connected to our enemy? Could we unknowingly have welcomed a spy for the FBI into our lives and they had created something that we couldn't get through? Sure, I think maybe I am beginning to sound paranoid, but at least I'm not voicing my thoughts because I certainly don't want to upset Iz. She's as sensitive as I am to the possibilities of risks.
A List of All My Fics

liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

We walked out of the room after Michael opened the door, and we were starting for the exit when he asked me if I wanted to tell Alex of us going to the Crashdown.

My eyes widen. Usually, I think about Alex a lot. But today, I just happened to forget about him. But of course, the thing taking up his place in my mind is really important.

And if I go and find him, I can be sure that a thousand questions will arise. If I evade his questions, he might get upset with me, and think that I'm keeping something from him that I could just as well have told him instead. Now what?

"I know, I'll leave a note in his locker. We're early, he's supposed to meet me there in ten minutes, -so he's probably still hanging out with his other friends."

I lead the direction to Alex's locker, -always looking ahead and checking if the coast is clear. When we get there, I quickly grap a pen and a small scrap of paper I found.

I try to think up a quick excuse that Alex would buy...Ummm...

"Alex, Sorry, can't meet up with you today. Girl problems. Thanks, Isabel." I write.

"Girl problems." I explained to Michael as I slid the note into the locker. "Max gave me that excuse, remember? -Just thought it was about time that I learned about recycling." I recalled with a little smile.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Maria

Ok there is something definetly different about this guy, but it wouldn't hurt to get to know him, plus Michael has been avoiding as per usual, and I'm sick of it. Maybe a little Jealousy might work, but I would really hate to use him, he's a nice guy and he's good looking.

"Dinner sounds good, but how about we eat lunch first," I wink at him, "So what kinds of things do you do for fun?," I think what a stupid conversation starter but its better then awkward silences..

I wave over to the waitress on duty so she can bring us some cola's...

OOC: thanks storm for helping me out :)
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?