Stories by Ivy - AN August 4

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Which story do you want to read first?

Mr. Eligible
58%
Children Know the Best
14%
Sometimes Life Can Be Good
3%
Tsunami
25%

Total votes: 36

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Just letting you know that I have an author's chat coming up on Saturday Februari 11, on 4 PM on Dreaming among the stars!

Hope some people wil come :P

xxx Ivy
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Part 5 of Like Father, Like Daughter is online!

xxx Ivy
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Finally a new part for Yellow! Part 7!! Here's the Link! Hope you like the part!

xxx Ivy
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Maxssoulmate wrote:I was just wondering when you were going to start posting Mr. Eligible? I read the plot and really loved it! I can't wait til you start it.

<3 tay
I posted it to the coming soon section. I just wrote the first chapter, but I don't know when I'm going to post it. Maybe when I have ended one of my WIP fics.

xxx Ivy
My Fics

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Chapter 8 of Yellow, as well as Chapter 7 of Like Father, Like Daughter!

Hope you like it!

xxx Ivy
My Fics

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Posten an one-parter Dreams!

xxx Ivy
My Fics

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Posted a short story, will not be longer than 3-4 parts

From Sarah With Love

Summary: Everything changes the summer after high school.

From Sarah With Love
My Fics

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Part 2 of From Sarah With Love is up :)

xxx Ivy
My Fics

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

Part 11 of Yellow is posted :D

xxx Ivy
My Fics

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

AN

Just a little update about what's going on with my fics.

Yellow is almost completed. Only one part more left. It's 3/4 written and I probably have done written it tonight. Only to my beta then, but since she's on vacation, I'll have to ask a friend to do it.

From Sarah With Love is also one part left from completed. It's almost done, I only have one more seen to write. But it's a hard one and it's nothing progressing smoothly. Maybe I need help ...

Like Father, Like Daughter has 9 parts up and I think it's gonna 25-30 parts. Not sure yet. So we have a long way to go, then. I have a little part of chapter 10 written and I hope to have a new part at the end of August.

So since two of my stories are almost completed, I'm starting a new story. The problem is, I don't know which one. That's why I opened a poll to see which story you want. I hope you vote and will help me make my choice.

xxx Ivy
My Fics