It Runs In the Family AU, FF(Teen)Starting~characters needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

OCC: Ok, but Roxie sent a text message out to everyone to warn them that Max and Liz were there but no one responded. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in that post. I forget which page it was on but I think maybe 17.

~LIZ~

As the principal starts listing all the things Lor has been in trouble for lately, I watch Max get more and more upset and I can't blame him. Why are we just now finding out about this stuff? I thought Lor was more responsible than this: multiple PDA's, tardies to class, her grades have been slipping and now today's stunt of skipping. I know that in Max's mind all this points in one direction: Leo.

I sigh thinking back to when I first caught them together and Lor begged me not to tell Max because she wanted to do it. I wasn't happy about it because I know that Leo is way too much like Michael. As much as I love Michael, he was not a school friendly kid and Lor has always been such a great student. I warned her that I didn't want her relationship with Leo to have any negative consequences to her school work or there would be consequences at home. What happened to my good little girl?

~ROXIE~

Thank goodness we have the period in Bio to study. I covertly pull out my cell phone and glance at the service message.

Holy crap! My text message to everyone didn't go out! Hurriedly, I hit resend, sending the warning about my parents being at the school to everyone who has their cell phone on. This can't be good!
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

ooc: Juat saying good job....waiting for something to put Nina in with :)

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Chris~

I was a little upset about being the last to find out about Angel's vision. I don't blame him though. He can't help it sometimes. It's just that I like being the big brother that Angel and Leo used to go to for everything.

All of a sudden all of our cell phones break the eerie silence. I flip out my phone and read the text Roxie sent me, and if I'm right mom and might be on their way to the school.

"This is not good," I say. "I'm really gonna hurt Leo!" I say angered. I may have suprised Sarah and Angel, but I'm pissed.

~Kyle~

I walk up to Serena who's washing dishes. I wrap my arms around her seductivly.

"Need help, honey?" I ask sweetly.

~Jake~

My cell phone rings, and I quickly turn off the noise with a flash of my powers. I quickly read the text as soon as the teacher goes back to the board.

Oh man. My parents are at the school.

~Max~

Everything the principal says about my daughter gets me angrier by the second. She wasn't the only one metioned. That's right Leo. Of course I didn't approve of their relationship, but now I really regret not putting my foot down.

"Why weren't we alerted earlier when all this was happening?" I questioned.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I'm with Max on that question. When the principal assures us that all these things were individual offenses that hadn't been addressed by the same teacher and brought to his attention until that day, I almost blow a gasket. "How is it that you and the teachers don't know what's going on with a student in this school? And what about Leo's parents? Have Michael or Maria been notified of what's going on? Because I can assure you that if they hear it from us first, we won't be your biggest problem."

When he tells me that he has called the Guerrin household as well, I calm down somewhat. Maria is going to give a bigger freak out that either me or Max.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MICHAEL~

I fly into the parking lot of West Roswell High like I've got demons on my tail and whip my car in line with the cars at the end of a row. I don't need parking spaces...I create my own. I was at home, painting and really on a creative roll, when I got the call from the principal. Leo is skipping school...again. Not only that but they think that Lor is with them. That's all I need. Max was already against Leo and Lor seeing each other and I warned him not to blow it but does he listen? No. Maria's right; the kid is too much like me for his own good, not that I'll ever admit that to either of them.

I tried to Maria at work to let her know what was going on but I got her voicemail. I left her a message so that she wouldn't start a fight about how I never tell her anything. I yank open the door to the school and stride down the hall like I own the place. I might not have a clue where the library is but walking into the principal's office is like old home week. I don't bother waiting to be acknowledged or greeted. I simply nod at Max and Liz and bark out, "Ok, let's get down to business. Leo is skipping again...that part I got. I want to know if either of the other two boys are also ditching or if they're where they are supposed to be.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: I thought of something else!

~ROXIE~

I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach after sending out that message. Hmm. How can I find out what's going on without getting in trouble myself? A light bulb goes off in my head and I raise my hand and ask for a bathroom pass. As soon as I round the corner in the hall, I make myself invisible and walk towards the principal's office.

I sigh in relief when someone is coming out of the outer office. One problem with being invisible is that, while no one can see me, they certainly can see a door opening by itself. I quickly run through the door without having to touch it and move towards the door to the actual office where my parents and the principal are. Putting my ear to the door, I listen to see what's going on, praying that the secretary doesn't come over here. Uh oh. Michael's here. Jeez! How many of our group are ditching?
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: I couldn't remember what the principal's name was if he had one. Let me know if I need to change it. I think I got who all ditched right. If I messed up, let me know and I'll fix it.

~MICHAEL~

"Mr. Guerrin, a pleasure to see you as always," he says in response to my words. I smirk at the sarcasm he tries to hide.

"Whatever. Just tell me that my other two boys are in class and I'll get out of your hair and deal with Leo later when he gets home."

~LIZ~

"I'd like to know if our other kids are missing too," I speak up. It isn't like any of them to skip but if Lor is skipping...who knows?

~ROXIE~

I'm straining to hear what's going on, when suddenly the door opens and I almost fall into Principal Walters' arms. Catching myself, I quickly move to the side so that he won't run into me if he comes out. To my surprise, he only barks to his secretary, "Ms. Pearson, are any of the other Guerrin or Evans children missing classes today?"

Boy am I glad I decided to go to class! I'm also glad I'm standing here to hear her answer. I'm curious who all is missing too. When she answers, I wonder if the whole world has gone mad. She looks at her computer screen and squints as she answers, "Mr. Angelo Guerrin, Mr. Christian Guerrin, Mr. Leon Guerin, Ms. Lorraine Evans and Ms. Sarah Ramirez are all missing from their classes."

Good grief!
Last edited by littleroswell on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Maria~

I'm right in the middle of teaching the 8th graders how to keep their voice leveled, when my phone rings. I let it ring, hoping who ever called me left a message.

I'll call in a minute as soon as my students are ready for a 10 minute break. Well, as soon as I got the message I called Michael back alerting him I was on my way.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

OOC: I was going to be Max but I changed my mind, but Corina's post for Max is on the next page
Last edited by Michelle17 on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ROXIE~

The last thing I hear before he closes the door back in my face is him asking if there has been anything going on at home. If they only knew! We're constantly trying to save all of our...tails and it takes a lot to do that and keep up with school and be regular teens too!

I press my ear to the door and hear my mother say, "Maybe we should talk to Roxie or Jake and see if they know anything about their ditching." Uh oh. Now I have to haul ass back to class. How do I do that without opening the door?!

I look around and see a stack of books stacked precariously behind Ms. Pearson. Walking over to them, I push them over and dash for the door while the secretary is busy picking them up. Back in the hall, I rush back to class, smile at the teacher as I drop into my seat and pull out my cell phone. I hope Jake's phone is on. "All Guerin and Evans kids be on alert...parents in the building and out for blood! Jake, help cover for those who are ditching." I send the message to Chris, Jake, Lor, Leo, Angel, and Sarah.