Man Eaters (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) #2 [WIP]

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I'm hungry do you think I can order a pizza or something?" she wraps her arms round me. Hm...she smells of strawberries....got she smells as good as she tastes...
"I will be nourishment for strength--so we can work on some new angles, if you to. That is."

She kisses my jaw line and leans to whisper in my ear.

"Just think at all the calories we can burn off--who needs excersice when I have you."

I grin. "You have me eh?" I wrap my arms around her small waist. "I like the sound of that" I whisper huskily. I kiss her neck. "If your gonna order that pizza, you'd better do it now...or Im not guaranteeing Im letting you go anywhere" I warn as I continue to kiss her neck.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:
I giggled as I turned us over so I was on the top, and reached over to the phone on the nightstand and called the local delievery place and asked Max what the address was to his apartment. He whispered it into my ear and I tried to keep my composer over the phone, and his hands kept roaming over my body as I did so. Nothing every felt so right before.

After I hung up the phone, "We have 45 minutes to kill--what do you think we should do?" I asked him playfully as I kissed his neck, and waited for his answer.
POM

Post by POM »

bumping :!:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She flips us over and goes for the phone. She asks where my apartment is and I whisper it back to her. I give her a little smile as she starts to talk to the guy on the phone. Hmm...a guy. Well I don't want her to forget Im here...and her lying on top of me is just too tempting.

I let my hands start to roam her body, my hands carressing her soft skin. She's so perfect in everyway. No flaws, no imperfections. Almost as if she was crafted by a loving artist.

She hangs up the phone and starts to kiss my neck. I have to bite my lip hard to not groan.
"We have 45 minutes to kill--what do you think we should do?"

Hmm... I know what I want to do....but I don't want her to think thats all I want from her...I don't want her thinking that I see this as a one night thing...
But at the same time....

"I don't know" I say as I nibble her ear. "Your the guest. You should pick. Pick whatever you want." I tell her as I continue to kiss her ear. "Just name what you want to do"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Max..." I moan out as his lips happily kiss me ever so eagerly. He asks me what I want to do, and I can't reply--my lips are frozen from his actions on me that instead I reach my hand down his chest, and further down his stomach. Till I reach his hardend member and gently start to stroke it in slow motion. I can hear him start to groan, and I looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Well, I can think of one thing--unless you don't want to." I smirked.
Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

This RPG hasn't been updated since MARCH 30th. If none of you wish to continue this thread it will be pruned, locked and will be considered finished.

Contact me to get this thread unlocked.
thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>