Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

This is more of an request than a challenge. I would love a video made to go along with my story I am writing "Someone's Watcing Over Me'.

The song is called 'What Hurts The Most' by Raascal Flat.

If you need the song I can send it to you.

its Max and Liz, I want it to be as sad as possible

I want these scenes in order, you can throw other stuff in there to space it out, but nothing romanitc. they are not together Also please no scenes with Nancy because she is dead in this story.

Liz writing in her journal ( can have this in there several times)

the scene where Liz is watching Max from around the corner at school as he walks down the hall( I think its the second Epi)

the shot where they are playing pool at Senior Chows.

Both of them Ice Skating (no kissing)

Liz and Max fighing in Harvest where is she walking down the street alone.

Max is watching her in the Crashdown (Blinddate)

Liz watching her father ( Grr I can't remember the epi, its the one where he tells her "your the poem')

The scene in Wipeout where Liz leaves the UFO center right before they destroy the warp thing.. When she turns and looks at Max right before leaving.

The scene where Max and Liz are talking in the Eraser room from "We are Family" when he tells her she should grow

When Phillip is comforting Diane when they are watching the video tape of Isabel (minus the videotape can be just that ending scene)

Max breaking down at the end of Baby Its you, him crying in the jeep in depature.

Alex's funeral but no Liz because its actually Liz's funeral.

if want anymore detail please pm me and I will give you the rundown of the story.

Thank you to anyone who takes this on

Stacie
Cherry_Coke_Candy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cherry_Coke_Candy »

touched by an alian wrote: touched by an alian wrote:
Could someone make a video for the song "Safe and Sound" by sharyl Crow with the whole roswell group (CC)
I thought it fits the human/Alien love stories so perfectly. Anyways I was hoping for a vid that would be about the CC dreading the day that they all know will come when the alians have to leave Roswell and go home. And eventually them actually showing them leaving and leaving Alex, Liz and Maria behind in broken pieces. A real tear jerker
Lyrics
I would love to do a video on that..It will have to do with the leaving part..but than I will twist it a bit :wink: Just wait and see
Cherry_Coke_Candy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cherry_Coke_Candy »

Now the video is finished

Safe and Sound

Backround story:

After the Aliens left Earth, we can see how torn up the humans are. They miss their loved ones and look back on the good times they had together and their goodbye. They have to stay strong and hope that after the Aliens were hunted on Earth they're safe on their home planet now. That doesn't mean they don't regret that they have to leave in the first place.

Let me know what you think good or bad...
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

incredible

Post by roswellian love »

i loved the whole thing very intense
but i was kinda suprised kyle and tess wasn't added cause even though she did was manipulative kyle did love her :)
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Hello!

I dont know if this video was requested or if its even been done before, but I was hoping for a Candy video.

The song is "The Reason" By Hoobastank. I think those lyrics are perfect from Michael to Maria. :D
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

OMG Cherry_Coke_Candy

I love it! It is so perfect and sad. Thank you so much. Your the best for taking the request. I litterally got chills a couple of times because it was so good-especially during the end of it.

I'd almost lost hope that someone would do the request, so I stopped checking, but I'm so happy I saw it.

Yeah so happy: doing happy dance-lol.
You just made my day
Thank you
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
DreamerAZ
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerAZ »

Here is my new M/L video:

Love This Way: http://www.freewebs.com/somethinglikeyou/roswell.html
Artist: Eden's Crush
Description: Liz's P.O.V. Liz and Max's love story.

Hope you all like it! :D
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Cherry_Coke_Candy , great video I loved the black and white

DreamerAZ--Liked both of your videos,, I couldnt get the last one to work the Hillary Duff song
POM

Post by POM »

LovinGuerin2Much wrote:Hello!

I dont know if this video was requested or if its even been done before, but I was hoping for a Candy video.

The song is "The Reason" By Hoobastank. I think those lyrics are perfect from Michael to Maria. :D
Hello,

I did a dreamer version of this song...but I think I can do a candy version. I'm a fan but it's not as big as 'DREAMER' for me. But I guess I could give it a try!!

<3 Erica aka POM

Roswell: The Reason 'Dreamer version' <---- this is on YouTube :wink:
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Awww thats cool, at least I get to see a Dreamer one lol. Seeing a Candy one would be nice too. :wink: