Roswell Revisited Part 4 (AU/CC Mature)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Once inside, I catch my breath and glance around in the near darkness. God, why did I pick this room, of all places? Now when we go out there will be rumors...ah, who cares what people think. I want to find out about Liz right now. Of course, it doesn't help that my mind keeps going off track. I mean, Maria and I were getting pretty friendly last night, and now we're in a room where...

"Michael, I'm going to be late for Remedial Science..." She says, and then realizes that isn't going to get her the response she wants. I'm not leaving. "Look I know what you want and I can't give it to you. Everything Liz told me was in confidence and I can't break the solemn vow of sisterhood." She adds this in a babbling voice, which sounds as if she's nervous about being here too, but that could just be my impression. And sisterhood? What's that all about.

"Maria, she's my sister. You can't just tell me what happened?" I ask persistently, hoping beyond hope she'll tell me something. I mean, I really want to know what's going on.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

[size18] *Maria*[/size]

He doesn't seem to be any more at ease then I am. Still, he's fearful for his sister. I have to respect that. I just don't know what to do. I can't betray her trust ,but I don't feel right about evading Michael either. What's a poor human girl to do? "Maria, she's my sister. You can't just tell me what happened?" Filled with shame I lower my gaze to the floor. "Michael, I. I'm sorry." Swallowing harshly I look up into his hurt filled eyes. "I wish I could tell you ,but I just can't. It wouldn't be right." I knew this would put a strain on us.

"I can tell you she went to stay with people you can trust and she will be home as soon as she gets her life straightened out. She loves you." I finish awkwardly. "Please don't make me choose." I stammer while trying to keep tears from flooding my eyes. This is not me! I'm not the chicks who cry over stuff. I'm harder then that. A stonewall. Unpenetrateable at least I used to be before Michael.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. The chick took off. She's got issues. She's dealing. In her own way and in her own time. She'll tell you what she needs to when she's ready ,but not a moment before." I hate that he's in this position. I loathe that I'm in this position. Why can't things ever be simple?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Her head down, Maria starts to talk again, and it's not the answer I wanted. "Michael, I. I'm sorry." Looking up, she continues. "I wish I could tell you ,but I just can't. It wouldn't be right. I can tell you she went to stay with people you can trust and she will be home as soon as she gets her life straightened out. She loves you. Please don't make me choose." By the time she's done talking, and I've absorbed all of this, there are tears falling from her eyes, and suddenly I feel terrible. Why did Liz leave? Why can't she trust me with her secret? And why am I treating Maria this way for not telling me? She told Liz she wouldn't, and she can't break her promise. I'm not happy, but I guess for now I'll have to deal.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. The chick took off. She's got issues. She's dealing. In her own way and in her own time. She'll tell you what she needs to when she's ready ,but not a moment before." She adds, trying to make the tears disappear. Moving forward, I pull her into a hug, and start to apologize.

"Listen Maria, please don't cry. I'm sorry that you've been put in this position, I was just worried for Liz. As long as she's safe, I'm fine with what you've told me, I just wish it was different. You don't have to choose." Tilting her head up, I wipe some tears off her cheek and try to smile at her.

"Cheer up. I mean, you get to miss class, that's always good, right?" Right now I'm so close to her face, I just want to kiss her and forget everything that happened last night, but I don't want her to think I'm insensitive.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

What with the eventful day yesterday, I'd gone to sleep very quickly last night, and happened to sleep through my alarm, which is what led to me being late today. Rushing through the front door of the school, I hear the late bell ring behind me, and swear under my breath as the halls begin to clear. Without going to my locker, I race into History class and get an angry glare from the teacher.

Ignoring his question of where I was, I sit down next to Isabel and try to catch my breath, and wait to talk until he's back to teaching. Then I turn to her and ask the question that's been bothering me all night.

"Iz, do you know what's up with Liz?" Michael had called last night and told me that she hadn't come home, and he thought something was wrong, something Maria wouldn't tell him about.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I've started a new thread.