Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

:lol: Erin, you should see the big smile I have on my face right now. Fantastic video! Love the smooth flow of it. You should make more Roswell vids.
<center>Image</center>
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

OMG Erin that video rocked!
sprayadhesive
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sprayadhesive »

Itzstacie wrote:OMG Erin that video rocked!
Ditto! I can't believe you pieced all of those clips together, it was perfect! Loved it!
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

Thanks guys :oops: You are all way too sweet. :D

Lolita- I know. I hadn't realized it had been so long since I made one. I'm putting the finishing touches on a Zan/Liz video right now. Hopefully I'll get it posted soon and hopefully you will all enjoy it as well ^_^

Thanks again everyone! Your feedback means SO much!!!
Image Image
BlondeDramaQueen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BlondeDramaQueen »

Spacegal17 wrote:I was wondering if anyone could make a 'How To Save A Life' Max/Liz video. (I would do it myself but i'm hopless!)

I was thinking of like having Max driving around aimlessly while having flashbacks of Liz.

For example - him and Liz arguing and fighting at some points. Having fun at some points. after each flash backs (The Chours) the video would relfect back to Max driving around.

The ending could be where Liz has been shot and Max is trying to stop the bleeding (It doesn't have to be an alien video but it can be if you want) but it doesn't work and Liz dies in the Crashdown. (Flashback)

The end of the video would go back to Max but this time he is like staring off into space - maybe like he is looking at a tombstone.

I really hope someone could take this up.

Here's a Link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricscafe.com/f/fray/009.htm
Okay I took this vid and finished it finally! Let me know if you want something changed but as I said I wasn't able to preview it before I uploaded it, hopefully its alright!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=295TZshq5nc
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

BlondeDramaQueen - very cute M/L vid. That is such a sweet and perfect song for them. It totally fits their story

I finally finished the Zan/Liz video I was working on. Here's the basic story line (just incase the vid isn't clear enough):
Basically, Zan has a connection with Liz (just how Max had a connection with her - he FELT she was his soul mate). Same idea. So, when Zan gets shoved under the truck, his soul calls out to Liz. He sees her and she gets a vision of what happens to him. Liz feels in her gut that Zan's still alive and feels a connection to him like the one that was rapidly fading with Max - but nobody else believes that Zan's alive. Meanwhile, Zan's recovering in the hospital and thinking non-stop about Liz. When he's finally well enough, he sets out to find her. Meanwhile, Liz is still searching for proof that Zan is alive somewhere and then she gets a note and a phone message that confirm what her heart has been telling her all along. Zan is alive. And he's coming for her.
Right Click and Save
Image Image
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

um
hi erinmc5
i was trying to watch it and it got stuck in the beginning
i don't know if it just happen to me or that something wrongs
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

ok i tryed again it finally worked
i loved it so much
that was hott and i just love that song :D
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Great Vid BlondeDramaQueen/

I Loved it! - I saved it on YouTube.

I have another challenge if anyone wishes to take it up.

I got it from the song Papa Don't Preach from Madonna - i was wondering if someone could make a Max/Liz video of it where Liz is pregnant by Max and Jeff isn't happy.

The Challenge requests:

Clips of Max and Liz being together.
Clips of Jeff not happy - like when Max tried to come into the Crashdown but got ordered out by Jeff and all that.
Clips of when Liz told her dad she wanted to go to Vermont and her dad hugs her.
Clips of the doctors.
Clips of the gang not being understanding.
Clips of when Max and Liz came back from the desert and walked into the crashdown.
Clips of when Max and Liz sees the board that Phillip set up - just the part where Liz runs her hand over her stomach before she gets the necklace.
The ending is up to you.

I hope someone can take it up.

Here's the lyrics: http://www.lyricshosting.com/artists/13 ... reach.html
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
DreamerAZ
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerAZ »

New Video!! :D

I'll Always Be Right There
Artist: Bryan Adams
Description: Max' POV. Through all the hard times Max and Liz always manage to find there way back to eachother.