It's nano season again - who's writing a Roswell novel?

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

Behrsgirl77 wrote:Either way it will be Roswell

YAY!!!
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

Ooh. I might join. I'm not totally convinced at my powers of persistence, but it looks like fun all the same :wink:
lazza
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In the special place where all is right in the world of Roswell...aka Australia

Post by lazza »

Everyone has to sign up, see then you're allowed to join the sleep deprived thread that we write mindless things in all month. Whole nights (well nights for me due to the time change) was taken up with messages between other NaNo writers...good times!!!

Hmmmm..and idea for a story....the ramblings of writings who should be writing but all they do is write about writing. :wink:
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

I'm *hoping* to do it -- but it'll be original.

I also have a 10pg research paper due the end of Nov., and I have to hold weekly conferences with my professor about them so, I'm a little leary. And already exhausted. :roll:
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

Yup, everyone who posts here should at least sign up. There's no harm in signing up. It's not like you get a big fat FAIL or something if you don't meet the deadline, you just get more encouragement to try again next year. And it's fun tracking your progress and everyone else's progress around you. FUN, I say.

((Shhh.... lazza, don't tell them about the sleepless nights until after they're signed up. :wink: ))

Evelynn
lazza
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In the special place where all is right in the world of Roswell...aka Australia

Post by lazza »

((Sorry!!)) :D
Evelynn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Evelynn »

((Forgiven. Just don't do it again. :wink: ))

Evelynn
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

I will give it a shot... not sure what to do ... maybe a rolling commentary on roswell episodes... soemthign light and fluffy ...lol

s_e_r :D
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Lazza - you're not the only one with a holiday in the middle of it - eh Isabelle? :wink: hehe

As for me, I am going to be trying, but my intention isn't to go for fanfic but orginal - I have an idea, which if I can get the characters sorted just might work...I hope... Don't know if I'll reach the target this year considering I won't have the full month - I'm away for a week in the middle, but I can try, and wouldn't miss it for the world you know ;). Especially not knowing so many others going in for it, that's always a plus, makes it easier to get through or so I found last year...

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...