Halcyon Memory (UC/ Z/A/ Adult) Complete 03/21/07

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Halcyon Memory (UC/ Z/A/ Adult) Complete 03/21/07

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

<center>Image</center>

Title: Halcyon Memory

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Rating: ADULT… SMUT

Pairing: Antar Zan and Antar Ava

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary:. Memories surface for Max

Warning: Do not expect Shakespeare here ….ONLY SMUT … no real plot... smuttly language...lol...… DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18

Explicit sex scene

This is one part of two interlocking stories.. Halcyon Memories … Puppet Mind

Series: Part of the 14 Days of Fire Series for St Valentines Day 2007 done for originally for Roswell Heaven

Auhtor Note: This scene is originally from the book Gone But Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar but has been altered in several areas.

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Halcyon Memories
8 ) Scarlet Woman
9 ) Puppet Mind
10) Jealously Explodes
11 ) The Bond
12 ) Triptych
13 ) Love Comes Hard
14 ) Desert Fantasy
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>

Halcyon Memory
14 Days of Fire: An Erotic Series

14 Separate Erotic Scenes One Per Day To Fire Your Passion
From Feb. 1-14

</center>

<center> Warning: explicit sex scene </center>

“Max you need to sleep,” Liz looked at her husband he drove, “You cannot go on like this.”

“I know I cannot.”

“Is it the skins and FBI, it that why you haven’t been sleeping Max?”

“No,” Max lied, “just worried as usual.”

Max was worried but his sleep brought dreams that he was having trouble trying to reconcile the images with his conscious being. There were dreams of Antar, dreams of Ava, intense, mind blowing sexual dreams of Ava. The kind you wake up from having exploded all over the sheets, your lips still feeling the kisses, you could still smell her scent on your fingers, nit dreams but reality.

That night another hotel, another dump. Max collapsed fully clothed on the rough cheap dingy white sheets. For him sleep came soon, but not a restful sleep, one fill of the past, one full of memories, one full of a time that was suppose to the brink of a Golden Age.

Zan entered the bedchamber, his eyes befell a incredible sight Ava spread out on his bed, completely naked but for her wedding ring and crown. She appeared at rest, in an apparent haphazard manner. Her legs appeared to have stretch out in a careless manner, opening her private core to Zan’s eye. One arm was flung outward over her head, her round full breasts exposed, her breath set them rippling slightly. The other arm was on her smooth white thigh, her fingers made an absentminded circular pattern on her skin, inches from her core.

"Please," Ava call out softly. "Come to me, my Master, my Lord. Come and lay with me.” Her arm rose slightly, fingers beckoning him. “I have no other purpose in life than to please you."

Without a word, Zan stripped off his clothes and jumped upon the bed, positioning himself above Ava’s willing form. Next to Ava’s right hand was a small jar of a special cream that she dipped her fingers into. Ava then grasped his semi-erect cock stroking it with the cream she claimed would make him hard and enable him to have sex for hours. In actuality the cream was a drug to temporary shut down Zan’s defense systems in his mind allowing Ava easy access.

"I feel your lust and desire. My hand is full, your skin burns with fire.” Ava’s voice was different, the tonal quality was haunting, musical to Zan’s ears. This technique was taught to her by Ki’var, a tone that lulls a man into a dream like state. “Enter me, so that I may satisfy you, as I am compelled to do."

Zan was indeed on fire, the cream had speed up his heart, producing a trance like state, Flushed with arousal, Zan pressed his cock into her awaiting core, or at least he assumed he was. In reality he laid face up on the bed with Ava’s fingers on his temples. "Yes my Master, my love my King," she gasped in Zan’s drug induced state. " My soul burns for you. You are the greatest lover. Take me do as you please I am your slave.”

Ava snorted as she watched the vision flashing in Zan’s mind, she only created the situation, the rest is his own fantasy. “He is so arrogant,” Ava thought, “he thinks he is Antar’s greatest lover because he is a King. What a fool.” She left him trapped in his world of desire as she explored his mind, discovering that the connection between and Rath was still powerful despite her earlier treatments. Again she tried to break the bond, implementing false memories of betrayal, hatred, and jealously on the part of Rath against Zan. ‘I hope this time it takes hold.‘ Ava said she started placing the element of betrayal, greed, and hatred into Zan’s mind that will result in his fall. She would enhance his natural arrogance, feeling of supremacy, and imperialism.

Knowing that she could only keep him in this state for a few minutes longer, Ava slowly broke the connection, making sure he had climaxed first in his dream and fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Max bolted upright, searching the room, as he gasped for breath, sweating heavy. ‘Where am I? Where is Ava?’ Then as realization dawned on him, he remembered. Max slumped back onto the bed, ‘Why is this happening to me?’ Max screamed in his mind.

Liz was still asleep as he got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Closed the door gently as he then turned on the dim light, looking in the mirror he tried to remember the dream. It was there, just beyond his grasp. “Ava?” He shook his head, “Was the dream about Ava, damn why can I not remember.” Max stared at his reflection, the image of a fallen King, one whose memories were as much shattered as his kingdom was in ruin.

Max quietly returned to after stripping down to his boxers. He sat on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands. He fear the night, but he had to know, there was something dark, some evil that Ava brought forth, what was it, what it is that he was blocking out. Exhausted Max literally fell asleep siting there his body slowly slumping sideways. Liz felt him move and came closer curling her body around his quivering form. But dreams of Liz once again eluded him as he again entered the nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked into the bedroom wearing a gold brocade nightgown with a bright blue-jeweled necklace. The smell of flowers announced her arrival as their intoxicating aroma attempted to lure him from his duties.

“My Lord, are you ready for sleep?”

“No Ava, I have lots of work yet to do.”

“My Lord must rest himself. Come let me relax you.” She pulled back the silver curtains that line the bed frame, her red lips coaxed Zan, beckoning him to the bed where he complied and laid face down on the blue satin spreads. Ava seductively removed his shirt and sprayed his back with perfume, or what he thought was perfume. The silken cushions caressed Zan, as he gently was lulled asleep as Ava worked his tired muscles in the neck and lower back. Her gold bracelets jangled a musical melody, as they rode up and down her arms. He only woke when she stopped the movement of her hand.

”Ava that feels wonderful, Please don’ stop,” moaned Zan.

She kissed his open palm "At your service, day and night, my Lord," she said softly with a sultry voice. “I am here to serve you.”

Zan rolled over to gaze at his wife, his Queen; he traced the deep V-shaped neckline as he slowly revealed a heavy round succulent breast. She was a great beauty, young vivacious, with laughing eyes, pink lips, a small waist, and long plaited brown hair which reached the back of the small dip in her lower back, just above her firm well rounded ass. Zan ran his hands over her smooth stomach, feeling her skin under his fingertips as they dipped even lower, moving the fabric aside as they went.

Zan’s cock lurched as he discovered she had forgone underwear. Her wet pouting lips protruded as he slid a finger in, she wanted him, she was always ready for him. Ava moaned at the intrusion, but accepted her lord’s fingers probing her as she readied herself for what was to come. Zan kissed the ruby lips with abandon as his tongue clamed his territory his other hand opened up her silken robes to reveal the flesh.

Zan knew he was her master; she was unable to oppose any of his actions or needs, at least that is what believed. She smiled at him, mischievous as she moved her hands easily removing his clothes and freeing his cock to savor the fresh air as she loving stoked it in her gold-ringed hand, releasing the pre-cum as she moved her thumb over the sensitive bulging head.

His hand moved down her lush sides, seeking the semi-erect nipples, he rolled and pinched until his mouth moved from hers in a direct path to suck the tips in, rejoicing in her whelps of pleasure.

Zan could wait no more, he felt the heat coming off her as he ended any more foreplay and quickly entered Ava; he was fast in his rhythm knowing he would not last long. But it was copulation in the mind only for she had saved herself for the one man to impregnate her, to give Antar the heir, the heir that would destroy Zan, her enemy.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

The Entire Series is finished and linked

Hoped everyone liked this little “Fire” series for the "Romantic Month of Love"

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Halcyon Memories